How to unlock Crispy trophy?

ksaran81

Using the Mage with Finesse at the highest level (you can cast twice per turn) it's pretty easy and reliable: transform any unit in a chicken and then cast Fire Ray on it. It does not even need to kill the unit, suffice that the chicken burns at least once (mage power should be > 75 so the chicken form last 2 turns). You can get this achievement in a couple of battles at that point.

Using other heroes I did it like this: Turn 1 - wait for an enemy unit to complete its turn (initiative must be lower than your highest unit), then transform it; Turn 2: immediately cast Burning Ray on it while still in the chicken form. As soon as it will be the unit turn, it will take burning damage first and then it will go back to the original form. Obviously you need to soften your target if you cannot transform it right away and make sure that it will survive until Turn 2.

Source - Steam Community

I did it like that also too but no success. It took 2 fights, 3 of them in first battle, 2 of them in the second battle, also i tried another variations like different enemy unit sizes or 5 tries in one battle. I dont understand why not unlocked but i will try some later.

Edit : I got it at the end after around 5 battles, i saved befpre battle and figthted 5 units in the battle, i only use burning ray spell. trophy popup after return to world.

Edited by ksaran81

• 4 weeks later...

For those having trouble with this, it is best to do when you have the Finesse ability to cast two spells a turn (which you will likely get during your mage play-through). Then simply cast Transformation, immediately followed by Burning Ray. Doing it that way the trophy seems to unlock normally.

Edited by littlelostkiwi