Groudon9000

I am looking for Hand Destruction Spell Card

3 posts in this topic

As the title states I am looking for 'Hand Destruction' Spell Card to complete my exodia deck to get through the rest of the game. Currently, I am up to just over 3500 cards in total. Does anyone know if it is in one of the dlcs or if I am unlucky?

Also, the youtube video where I get the decklist from is in another language, so I can't listen to them to find out for myself if this card is dlc.

Unfortunately, there isn't a list online that says what cards are exclusive to the dlc packs and which specific dlcs that they are apart of for this game. Also that Konami have added a few more dlcs after the post on gamefaqs that listed the dlc card lists for this game was made, so I ask if anyone knows here.

Thank you.

I actually haven't started playing single player yet but I went through the whole list of dlc cards and didn't find this card.

I'm also building a exodia deck but in 5d's decade duels plus and this card was recommended as well in someone's video of that game. And I didn't find it anywhere either including enemy decks. There should be a lot more cards like this such as Dark Eruption which could also be very helpful to build a exodia deck. I assume they're like some super rare cards that have some ridiculously low drop rate or they don't appear in the dlc cards list but are actually dlc locked?

I was wondering how I was supposed to get those cards other than just keep grinding in single player then I found this thread. I'm expecting some answers too. Thank you.

Hello again,

I managed to find a playlist on YouTube showing what cards are in each of the DLC packs exclusive to this game in English. I will be making a post linking both this and a link for the DLC from the 5DS game as well that also works with this game as well. To make it easier for newer people coming to this game. I can also confirm that hand destruction is not in any of the DLCs available for this game.

Good luck for when you go for this game as well!