Trophy Bugg - Monster kills

GermanxDream_

Hey all, unfortunately I did not get the 1500 / 2000 monster kills trophy so far. The ingame „normal monster kill“ count is now at more than 1600 for solo and over 1100 for trio games and neither of the two trophies did pop yet. Counting the bigger monsters I am over 3k now in total.

Did I missunderstand this trophies? Thanks a lot for your help.

7 hours ago, GermanxDream_ said:

Hey all, unfortunately I did not get the 1500 / 2000 monster kills trophy so far. The ingame „normal monster kill“ count is now at more than 1600 for solo and over 1100 for trio games and neither of the two trophies did pop yet. Counting the bigger monsters I am over 3k now in total.

Did I missunderstand this trophies? Thanks a lot for your help.

I think one of the updates may have bugged or reset multiple trophies. I’ve been helping my friend with the plat and his enhancements trophy is his only unearned and we’ve played the last few days with that as our only goal and still haven’t achieved it. We’ve been hitting blacksmith every game multiple times and have a 20% win rate so we’re going deep in these games and he still hasn’t earned it. Hopefully this was a simple reset of stats and not a full bugging of some of these trophies. 

Edited by DanTheManGum

I think you are right. Yeah, lets hope it is just reseted and not buggy…

I just checked the latest achievements of all trophies and there are no trophies (that have a counter) achieved after the 2nd / early 3rd of September. And yeah, the latest game update was released on the 3rd so there must be a connection.

Please let us know if your friend can unlock his last trophy. Then we at least know that there is no bug

Edited by GermanxDream_