It's the taking part that counts trophy

zeero7uk

It's not bugged, it popped for me on my 20th race.

You need to stay in the clubs that you have participated in, if you leave them it deducts the races you have participated in from the total, yeah daft I know.

So you need 20 concurrent races in clubs you stay in. You just need to be lucky in that the three clubs you're allowed to pick keep up with adding events.

Edited by Anke

5 hours ago, Anke said:

It's not bugged, it popped for me on my 20th race.

You need to stay in the clubs that you have participated in, if you leave them it deducts the races you have participated in from the total, yeah daft I know.

So you need 20 concurrent races in clubs you stay in. You just need to be lucky in that the three clubs you're allowed to pick keep up with adding events.

Are you sure about that? Can't you leave the club once the events are finished? I can totally understand that you can't leave with the event still going, but losing your progress of past events when leaving the club would be super dumb, since you don't know if a club stays active over several days.

11 minutes ago, westersburg said:

Are you sure about that? Can't you leave the club once the events are finished? I can totally understand that you can't leave with the event still going, but losing your progress of past events when leaving the club would be super dumb, since you don't know if a club stays active over several days.

I experimented for hours, leaving the club subtracts from the total however many events you did in that club.

I did this by leaving and joining several which I knew I had done more than one event in and watch the total go up and down (even with the event completed or not).

In the end to pop the trophy I made sure I joined all the ones I had done the most events in and it popped as soon as I entered the 20th rac (I didn't even have to run it).

In the end I left/joined 47 clubs and probably did about 40-50 events. You can keep an eye on the amount in the Online tab of your DriverCard. Give it a go yourself and watch the total go up and down.

My suggestion is to join clubs with many members, run the events then leave and do the same for another, that way you're hedging your bets in case one club gets abandoned.

Hopefully they change all of this in an update as it is rather daft.

Edited by Anke
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Anke said:

I experimented for hours, leaving the club subtracts from the total however many events you did in that club.

I did this by leaving and joining several which I knew I had done more than one event in and watch the total go up and down (even with the event completed or not).

In the end to pop the trophy I made sure I joined all the ones I had done the most events in and it popped as soon as I entered the 20th rac (I didn't even have to run it).

In the end I left/joined 47 clubs and probably did about 40-50 events. You can keep an eye on the amount in the Online tab of your DriverCard. Give it a go yourself and watch the total go up and down.

It is rather daft.

My suggestion is to join clubs with many members, run the events then leave and do the same for another, that way you're hedging your bets in case one club gets abandoned. Hopefully they change this in an update.

Oh ok i didn't know that there exist stats about that. That's bs, but thankfully if you own both versions of the game you can create one club on each console in which you can participate with both versions, so if you are doing it with a friend, you both can fill all 4 club slots and stay there. The biggest problem is to connect to the servers anyways.

12 minutes ago, Colt said:

Can you not just run this yourself? You can start your own club and have up to 8 events. Does that count? 

I think those eight events are actually eight stages of one event. 

Of all the trophy hunters I was encountering all their clubs were one stage, and the shortest and quickest stage at that.

18 minutes ago, Anke said:

I think those eight events are actually eight stages of one event. 

Of all the trophy hunters I was encountering all their clubs were one stage, and the shortest and quickest stage at that.

I thought as much. It really is a gamble

It’s pretty crazy that you can’t leave clubs without it null and voiding your participation.

this trophy was broken and only recently became workable. How do you do it so quick if you can only theoretically do 4 events a day 

Edited by Colt
Added more words

17 hours ago, Colt said:

It’s pretty crazy that you can’t leave clubs without it null and voiding your participation.

this trophy was broken and only recently became workable. How do you do it so quick if you can only theoretically do 4 events a day 

I have the deluxe version so could play from  last Tuesday. Made sure I started the clubs thing straight away. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
6 minutes ago, waltdisneypixar said:

did you do it?

can you create guest accounts on playstation 5 for club games so your primary account have 4 games per day?

I dont think guest accounts work, cause you will need to go back to it everyday to start a new challenge

But you can do it with dummies account :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, waltdisneypixar said:

and messing with the time on the ps5? will it work ? so you dont have to wait 24 hours?

The times are server based, just find clubs with lots of players and you should get a refresh every day if you're lucky.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/09/2021 at 2:59 PM, Colt said:

There is a club that have 4 events.

Cant we do all those 4?

Why do they say 4 a day?

I can create more events too

On 12/12/2021 at 0:31 PM, KingOfGold said:

So what does matter : the total number of races ? Or events ? If events matter,  should we take part in all races of a single event to have our  results taken into account ? 

Any news?

On 22/12/2021 at 7:31 PM, waltdisneypixar said:

There is a club that have 4 events.

Cant we do all those 4?

Why do they say 4 a day?

I can create more events too

Any news?

Yes I just plat(ed?) few days ago, it seems you have to stay in the same club. You can also organize small events (one per day with your own club, I recommend the shakedown stages to make it shorter). Join the Japanese club alpha gill38 and the German one Crz4zy. They are making events everyday and they are quite short ;) 

• Like 1

Just now, KingOfGold said:

Yes I just plat(ed?) few days ago, it seems you have to stay in the same club. You can also organize small events (one per day with your own club, I recommend the shakedown stages to make it shorter). Join the Japanese club alpha gill38 and the German one Crz4zy. They are making events everyday and they are quite short ;) 

Yeah already had cr4zy. Had to create two sony accounts so i can create events too.

Because i was in a club and he created a 3 day event.

But i dont know if there they have 3 races in the event you have to complete all of them.for the trophy to count?

Really strange this trophy 

• 1 month later...