It's the taking part that counts trophy

zeero7uk

On 05/02/2022 at 7:19 AM, Nuzzgok said:

Since the last update my drivercard shows 0 events completed and doesn't update, I just hope it pops when I get to 20

I had the same problem here....

I was on 14 th event when my drivercard showd 0.

I guess i did around 6 more events and i got the trophy, but the drivercard still shows 0.

• 1 month later...

Just for clarification:

If a club offers f.e. 5 stages and I complete all of them, it counts as 1?

And when done so, I have to wait for the timer to reach zero for it to register?

If I am solo in my own club (no other members) and I do my own event every day it still works in 20 days?

I also read you can just D.N.F for it to count. Can anyone confirm this?

Since the Drivercard shows wrong informations, it’s hard to figure it out on your own…

• 3 months later...
On 9/6/2021 at 7:25 AM, Anke said:

I experimented for hours, leaving the club subtracts from the total however many events you did in that club.

I did this by leaving and joining several which I knew I had done more than one event in and watch the total go up and down (even with the event completed or not).

In the end to pop the trophy I made sure I joined all the ones I had done the most events in and it popped as soon as I entered the 20th rac (I didn't even have to run it).

In the end I left/joined 47 clubs and probably did about 40-50 events. You can keep an eye on the amount in the Online tab of your DriverCard. Give it a go yourself and watch the total go up and down.

My suggestion is to join clubs with many members, run the events then leave and do the same for another, that way you're hedging your bets in case one club gets abandoned.

Hopefully they change all of this in an update as it is rather daft.

I was struggling with how this trophy works but this is very helpful. Thank you. Im in a few clubs that seem to update them daily and have hundreds of members so hopefully keeps updated and dont delete the club so i can get this as quick as possible.

I know this post is from a while ago so sorry but do you remember if your own club you need at least 1 other member with you for it to count. I did a event with just me in my club and after the event finished it still said 0

• Like 1

On 14.7.2022 at 3:53 PM, dannyswfc9 said:

I was struggling with how this trophy works but this is very helpful. Thank you. Im in a few clubs that seem to update them daily and have hundreds of members so hopefully keeps updated and dont delete the club so i can get this as quick as possible.

I know this post is from a while ago so sorry but do you remember if your own club you need at least 1 other member with you for it to count. I did a event with just me in my club and after the event finished it still said 0

It took me sometimes several hours to update. I was frustrated as I got nothing, but it always updated it later.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, J-Isoniemi said:

It took me sometimes several hours to update. I was frustrated as I got nothing, but it always updated it later.

Yeah i noticed this. Was getting really worried by it and then once the event on another club finished it seemed to count 2 because it updated both