1 Game or Several Games at once

amurnin100

12 minutes ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

I like to do 1 at a time but sometimes games pile on like currently....In the middle of quite a few.

Same but I wouldn’t go more than 3 at any one time 

7 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Either one huge game or several medium ones. I usually tend to play a big game in one go so I won't forget the controls/story :D

I can play 1 big game and if it’s grindy then squeeze a game inbetween 

8 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

1 game per console (PS3, Vita, PS4) at a time. 

PS Vita games are so expensive these days ?

11 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

I try to do one at a time but sometimes I break off from that. If it is a longer game I may play some shorter ones also. 

Same unless it’s not grindy 

9 minutes ago, darkrequiem7 said:

Whether I am aiming for a Platinum or not, I play 1 game at a time with 2 exceptions:

I'll start up Hitman 3 to kill an elusive target.

I have 1 friend I'll play a co-op game with when he is available, which is once every few weeks.

Good to break it up now and again :)

Typically I'm playing one to three games at once.

I'll follow one storyline for the most part 

pick another game that I'm cleaning up in the background  however these first two games are usually the same game depending on how much free time i have

Typically though if I'm in the final five trophies it's full steam ahead to finish that game.

Then a long term grind game that I enjoy (right now It's Hades) For context.

• Like 2

for many years i had the thought that i should only play one game until i finish platinum/100%, nowadays not anymore, with the exception of some game that i'm waiting a lot like the last of us 2 was, so i focus totally on that game

I try my best to focus on one game at a time. I might not necessarily get the platinum but I do try and at least finish the story so I can come back for cleanups at a later date. I just finished the campaign in Far Cry 3 but I don't feel like getting the platinum right now. However, I am going to be playing Ratchet & Clank 3 to platinum now.

• Like 1

Lately and usually, two to three at a time.  Lately, I have been trying to play and work towards the platinum for one game on each platform that I own - PS3, PS Vita, PS4.  For example, right now I am playing Uncharted 4 on the 4, Wet on the 3 and Hotline: Miami on the Vita.  Going forward, I am probably going to spend more time on the 3 and Vita in order to finish up my backlogs on those two platforms so I can focus strictly on the 4 and the 5 whenever I get around to getting a PS5. 

• Like 1

Usually im one at a time. But when im in the zone ill easily run 3-4 at a time. Last month I was on fire, but that was just battering one game after another 1 at a time wheras this month ive got multiple plates spinning atm. Currently working on Marvels Avengers (Hives, Yawn!), Assassins Creed Revelations, Lego Dimensions PS3, Sleeping Dogs PS3, and Lego Movie Vita.

I do a few levels of dimensions every other day, im aiming for 5 hives per day on avengers, working on brotherhood in the spare time, and then winding down for bed on the vita. As soon as Dimensions is complete its time slot in my day will be replaced by sleeping dogs, and ive got Infamous Second Son lined up for after Revelations.

Ultimately it depends on how in form I am, what games im planning/feeling in the mood for, and then what they actually require to complete. If its a game I know well from platinuming another version previously or a new game (or old occasionally) im hyped to play ill tunnel vision it and get it done relatively quickly. New games usually are what get me back in form and I try to use that to carry me as far as I can get before either a glitched trophy, IRL, or burnout takes me out of form again.

• Like 2

It entirely depends on what I'm doing in the games. I like to have options for entertainment, depending on my mood or how much free time I have. Ideally, I just play one game. When I'm playing one game, that means it's good enough to completely hold my attention and entertain me. When I don't have a completely engrossing game to play, I'll play multiple games that each give me a different experience.

For example, right now the main games I'm playing are DCUO, Saints Row The Third R, and Steins;Gate 0. I play DCUO when I want to grind and watch something in the background. I'm playing Saints Row when I want to more actively play something. And I read Steins;Gate 0 at night to wind down. I really just make sure that each game I'm playing is giving a different experience. When I play multiple games that scratch the same itch, one always gets left behind. 

• Like 2