Double Take on Ghost of Tsushima

I00_Brave_Wolves

Good Day PSNProfiles People,

I had bought the Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut to get the last couple Trophies. After initializing the Game, it got me confused. The Game only showed me a Digital Art Book and the Director’s Commentary. Until I realized, that the Bonus Content is one separate App and I had to switch with the 3 Dots Menu over to the full Version of the Game. Now I have the Game twice on the Games Tab on my Profile. 

Is it suppose to be like this? It looks like it’s not the intended Way. As the Bonus Content is not a real Game in itself.

UttcUkQ.jpg

It happens with all sorts, its kind of annoying, if you play a demo or a beta it lists it as the actual game with -/- trophies and if you go to hide it, it still doesnt list which is which so you could end up hiding the actual game on your profile. Not found anyway of getting rid of it yet unfortunately so now i only play demo/beta/extra content on a new profile

• Like 1

On 9/6/2021 at 4:52 AM, I00_Brave_Wolves said:

Good Day PSNProfiles People,

I had bought the Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut to get the last couple Trophies. After initializing the Game, it got me confused. The Game only showed me a Digital Art Book and the Director’s Commentary. Until I realized, that the Bonus Content is one separate App and I had to switch with the 3 Dots Menu over to the full Version of the Game. Now I have the Game twice on the Games Tab on my Profile. 

Is it suppose to be like this? It looks like it’s not the intended Way. As the Bonus Content is not a real Game in itself.

Happened to me as well, mate. I tried to load the game and accidentally booted up some random digital art book or something which I didn't know was installed, and now I'm stuck with the game on my profile twice and no way to remove it.