PSNProfiles all over Gameranx latest vid

LastMinuteSavior

32 minutes ago, Greg said:

Love watching grown men argue about whos virtual trophies are more impressive

21 minutes ago, SlimSanta94 said:

This thread is some grade A cringe.. ?

I can't understand why people come to a website like this and surprisingly don't expect us to talk about trophies, or discussions involving the quality of games and trophies or whatever. Seriously, why the fuck are you coming here? "oh my god, how come there are grown men debating something as pathetic and worthless as virtual trophies haha, wow this is so ridiculous!" then you proceed to participate.

I'll never understand why there are comments like yours on a website where the focus of discussions is exactly on that. why do you keep coming here? I mean, we're in the media room forum section, the contents posted here are specifically about Youtube, personalities and things like that

8 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

I can't understand why people come to a website like this and surprisingly don't expect us to talk about trophies, or discussions involving the quality of games and trophies or whatever. Seriously, why the fuck are you coming here? "oh my god, how come there are grown men debating something as pathetic and worthless as virtual trophies haha, wow this is so ridiculous!" then you proceed to participate.

I'll never understand why there are comments like yours on a website where the focus of discussions is exactly on that. why do you keep coming here? I mean, we're in the media room forum section, the contents posted here are specifically about Youtube, personalities and things like that

I come here to enjoy watching grown men argue about virtual trophies 

• Like 3

Lot of fluctuating love and hate for Hakoom. Even before actually active trophy hunting I knew Hakoom and the impressive feats that he had accomplished in a time where leaderboard actually still meant anything. I don't really follow the controversion surrounding him, I just found him a chill dude with a deserved spot on the leaderboard.

One time I was hopping on different trophy hunters twitch and saw that Hakoom streaming. Man that was the worst stream I ever watched. Not because of the fella himself, but more because he was playing easy games and moaning and bitching all the time about the trash that he plays. He doesn't enjoy fighting for the leaderboards anymore, he doesn't enjoy the ezpz games he is playing just to try and stay on the top. So much it almost seems like it's draining his soul.

I dislike seeing people having a hobby like trophy hunting as an addiction and therefore are not able to enjoy the core of trophy hunting (which is gaming) anymore. In my opinion every game you play should be fun in one way or another.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Greg said:

I come here to enjoy watching grown men argue about virtual trophies 

This is amazing because you also have a decent amount of virtual trophies and even a Premium membership on this website, your passion for watching grown men arguing must be bigger than the hobby itself, I tip my hat to you!

2 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

This is amazing because you also have a decent amount of virtual trophies and even a Premium membership on this website, your passion for watching grown men arguing must be bigger than the hobby itself, I tip my hat to you!

You're right man, it is.

6 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

but more because he was playing easy games and moaning and bitching all the time about the trash that he plays

This is what happens when you adjust your tastes and way of playing to stay on top, it's not worth the effort.

2 hours ago, Wild-Arms-R said:

Nothing trying to insult, but this is  not the best way to rep what trophy hunters are capable of, there so many better hunters on this site.

Thats why the leaderboards actually suck, cus it takes away from the truely skilled players who have put in both the time in skill.

Yeah. Actually indicates that our rarity leaderboard should be fixed, if anything. 

EDIT: @ikemenzi's account is a good argument for one, actually. Number 1 in the world, with only 7 URs popped. All from this year: 

U4V8e00.png

Edited by CelestialRequiem
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, arcanehornet_ said:

Someone shared a pretty cool video and y’all turned into the 700th thread about how Hakoom is bad…Congrats

I never followed what was going on on the top of the leader board, especially since I stopped rising about 2 or 3 years ago; and now I know the current drama, I still don't care, most of us don't have the money to even afford the games required to get that, so I don't know why people bother losing their minds about it. Kinda like how I didn't care whether Jeff Bezos or Elon Musk would get to space first.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

Hakoom was always overrated. He posted a video showing his entire collection of Japanese visual novels and games on his PS Vita back in 2014. The hobby always meant having the money and the time. Those games were too expensive for the average person, which is why most people never bothered buying them.

Floriiss, Danny_Johansen, PrinceofPeace, TheYuriG and those other guys are too far 'underground' to generally be mentioned, even though they have exceptionally good profiles.

I've seen videos from Gameranx before. They hold every ounce of credibility as Watch Mojo has. Utter trash. Catering entirely to the braindead masses out there.

Maybe somebody watching that video will go "Damn I must check out what PSNP is all about". Then they'll see all the EZ infested garbage on the New Trophy Lists section and buy up whatever they can get.

GameRant is also pretty bad too. I wonder why they only pick out certain people? I saw a Reddit post that blew up about a guy that had an insane trophy milestone 10 years into his profile (GameRant literally wrote this) and his milestone was 10k trophies and like 114 platinums. I was absolutely shocked that an article was written about him and reddit blew him up. Far superior players out there, I dominated his trophy stats and I am on the very low end in my friends list. I couldn't agree more about Hakoom being overrated, although it is always fun to read up on his cheating accusations and wonky trophies relating to his cases here.

4 hours ago, kevao97 said:

Hey now man come down, ppl have the right to act like their being witty. Lol

Edited by Wild-Arms-R

7 hours ago, LORD_HOV1211 said:

I’m sure Hakoom has most likely cheated or has a team. All the people at the top are most likely guilty of one or both of these things. I just find it odd, how back in the early days of trophy hunting that Hakoom was able to compete head to head with Duck360. When Duck360 confirmed that he cheated on games by doing save manipulation and admitting to having a team. You’re telling me that one man (Hakoom) with no hacks was able to compete regularly with a user who cheated and had a team? I don’t buy it. Plus Duck360 has accused Hakoom of hacks. It takes one to know one. I just find it stupid that these people at the top act like they’re doing it legit. 

He is absolutely a team. You just have to look at a trophy log, and when trophies are popping across multiple games at the same time, it isn't humanly possible to be a single player. Even with multiple monitors and consoles set up, you can't be controlling 2 games at the same time unless one is a VN that is autoskipping.

While teams aren't against the site leaderboard rules here, there is no honour or accomplishment in having a group of people earning trophies on one account, and saying you are the world's greatest trophy hunter.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Martain2 said:

Anyone else miss the days when Terminator Salvation and Hannah Montana were the go to cheap platinum games?

i still need Hannah Montana and Barbie and her sisters platinums, just for status lol, they're legendary platinums from a forgotten era

21 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

I need some popcorn!

Seriously, though, do what makes you happy and not worry about others so much.

But what happens when people is happy arguing about whos virtual trophies are more impressive? 

Not talking of you but some people on this threads just like to post to look like the cool kids that doesnt involve in petty discussions... But here they are...