Gotta Catch Em All - Trophy Help

oIMyersIo

1 hour ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

Thanks Guys found it. 

Any general tips for find the horses?

I'm struggling with the 4th (Black and white Warhoof) 

I search this round a but on hour. 
than i find it Near the big Bridge nearly neigh lands Farm but it was Hard to recognize the horse 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Cossieflayer said:

I found all the horses on the main street. take the middle bridge where the save point is and from there you ride along the street to the city !! Once there you ride everything back again !! The whole thing can take a while but you will find all the horses here !! Patience is a virtue ;)

The Last two Horses i get in 10min on the Main street. 
the Other horses i searched 3-4 hour‘s ?

but Now i get the Trophy 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/09/2021 at 5:57 PM, Cossieflayer said:

I found all the horses on the main street. take the middle bridge where the save point is and from there you ride along the street to the city !! Once there you ride everything back again !! The whole thing can take a while but you will find all the horses here !! Patience is a virtue ;)

Hi mate, your pictures are an actual lifesaver so thank you for that!!

Sorry to drag this on, but could you elaborate on the above? Which city is the Main Street in? Or is it the main road connecting the islands together? Again sorry to hassle you with further advice but any chance of a pic showing your route? You’re like the only guy I can find online that’s giving strong and legitimate advice lmao. Thanks so much for your help up this point anyway!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

God I hate this game. Still missing the rainbow horse after 4 hours of searching. Listened to podcast while I searched so it was more tolerable, but the story and all side missions took me 9 hours to beat, just searching for this one goddamn horse is taking almost half of the entire game, it may take even longer because it's all RNG, and the game doesn't tell you where or how to find the horse, there's no excuse for this, just pure bad game design.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Currently at this stage of the game. Took me less then 15 minutes to get the 3rd red horse but now it's been over an hour looking for the black and white stripes horse. This is just horrible.

I've got the horsehead equiped and been walking from North west city to the city on the east. This is just really bad game design

Edit: Guess complaining still works on psnp. 5mins later I found him and now I've got them all in less then an hour:D  

Edited by Deluziion90

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The only tip this thread is missing is that at the top right of the map, the mansion there has a fountain, that increases luck when you deposit money into it. Supposedly this luck increases your chances of finding rare horse spawns.. 

Idk how true this is, as nothing in the game tracks "Luck", but I dropped about 5k into the fountain and got my final horse 15m later... Goodluck hunters

• 7 months later...

It's weird that the guide recommends completing this quest before finishing the game because it apparently results in perpetual night-time making it more difficult, but also mentions getting the horse mask which only spawns after finishing the game. Is permanent night really that big of a deal?

bikeman223.png

2 hours ago, MisterGibraltar said:

That black and white stripe Warhoof the quest needed is actually a Zebra with saddle. I saw the night image in trophy guide and mistook it for a normal white head with black stripe saddle Warhoof then sent them for like 4 times til I saw that one Zebra in daytime, not too long after reach 2nd island near northern village.

Yeah, I think I was making the same mistake. I haven't found one yet, but I'm just assuming it will really obviously look like a Zebra when I finally do see one. I also read somewhere that you can get the horse mask before finishing the game apparently you only have to reach the tournament quests for it to appear, I hope that's true.   

Can confirm that you don't need to complete the story to get access to the horse mask, the only requirement is completing the mission Eye of the Horse.

Edit: Finally found the Zebra, still feels like a blink and you miss it kind of thing.

Edit 2: And of course I find the one after it less than a minute later. I don't care what anyone says, RNG trophies are the worst.

Edited by bikeman223
  • Like 1