Shortcut Killer beneficially glitched

Golem25

Hitman 3 has had its fair share of Trophy glitches from release day, if reading the forum is to be believed, but as I started it up this morning I had hoped all had been ironed out.

Didn't end up being the case; I've only played Dubai so far and upon loading a save file, Shortcut Killer unlocked. You get it for unlocking all persistent shortcuts in the game, but I've only done three so far. A quick search online didn't turn up any reports of this happening to others this early (if anything, this Trophy was very negatively glitched back at the start of the year), so I wanted to put my experience out there.... and hopefully find people who also had it happen so that I don't get booted off the leaderboard.

I don't think this is an impossible order (H3 should still let you play all missions out of order as you please without finishing any of them, meaning that you can unlock all 15 before popping any story Trophies), but I still want to get the word out. See below for my Trophy screenshot, this is the PS4 version being played on PS5.

dsdasadasds.jpg

• Like 1

I had this happen too, so you aren't alone in this. I didn't do anything special, but looking at the trophy rarity, it's not something too many people seem to get. Maybe it's because I reloaded the save in which I opened the shortcut a few times before finishing the mission or something while grinding the in-game achievements?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...