Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium Duels DLCs Guide

Groudon9000

Hello fellow duelists,

In the past month or so, I have been playing through this game on my quest to complete all Yu-Gi-Oh! games on PlayStation and while navigating through the hell that is horrendous card RNG and incomplete DLC lists for this game, I have found some useful information that should be helpful for my fellow trophy hunters. I hope this post is helpful in avoiding the same hassle I went through to find this information.

In total from what I have read online, there is 6004 cards in total including DLC and 4000-4700 without it. When you win duels, you get up to 15 random cards depending on your performance in the duel but unfortunately, you can get duplicates that you have 3 copies of, making the grind longer than it should be to specific cards you need. So I hope you prayed to the RNG gods because you are going to need it and be prepared for a long grind.

In terms of the DLC, all the DLC from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5DS Decade Duels Plus are compatible with this game. The two links below both cover the deck lists for this DLC from two different sources. 

This link: https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_5D's_Decade_Duels_Plus

And this one as well: https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_5D's_Decade_Duels_Plus

Also, you can transfer your cards and deck lists from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5DS Decade Duels Plus if you have save data on your PS3, lessening the grind for cards to a degree but that option was unavailable to me as the game is delisted in my countries store. My only option for Yu-Gi-Oh! 5DS Decade Duels Plus 100% is to play the US version, which is my plan for the future.

Below is a playlist showing all 37 deck lists that are exclusive to Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium Duels if you want to see which ones you might want to buy in the future or to see if certain cards are DLC exclusives.

Credit to YugiohLOTDCentral on YouTube for having these videos up.

Hope this helps in your duelling endeavours when going for this game’s 100% and I wish you the best of luck when going for this game!

UPDATE: Thanks to maneater2016 for his reply to this post on listing the two DLC packs from 5ds decade duels plus that I missed when originally making this post. Those being the: Returning to Mist Valley Deck and Ritual Victory Deck which the full decklist are in their post below. Its great we can make this thread as one-stop guide for this game's DLC content.

Edited by Groudon9000

Good post. But there are a total of 45 dlc packs in 5d's decade duels plus and 2 of them are not included in either of the link. I found them somewhere and am more than happy to forward them here to complete the list. See below. And I suggest anyone in need to make a excel file and copy and paste everything into 1 sheet which would make it a lot easier to locate the cards you might be looking for, at least that's what I did.

Returning to Mist Valley Deck
Big Bang Shot
Book of Eclipse
Book of Moon
Brain Control
Breaker the Magical Warrior
Fissure
Giant Trunade
Gold Sarcophagus
Heavy Storm
Icarus Attack
Mirror Wall
Mist Body
Mist Condor
Mist Valley Apex Avian
Mist Valley Baby Roc
Mist Valley Executor
Mist Valley Falcon
Mist Valley Shaman
Mist Valley Soilder
Mist Valley Thunder Lord
Mist Valley Thunderbird
Mist Valley Watcher
Mist Valley Windmaster
Mist Wurm
Monster Reborn
Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
Power Tool Dragon
Raiza the Storm Monarch 
Royal Oppression
Sakaretsu Armor
Stardust Dragon
Summoner Monk
Swords of Concealing Light 
Swords of Revealing Light

Winged Rhynos

Ritual Victory Deck
D.D. Warrior Lady
Defender, the Magical Knight
Demise. King of Armageddon
Doriados Blessing
Dunames Dark Witch
Elemental Mistress Doriado
Emblem of the Awakening
End of the World
Final Ritual of the Ancients
Gold Sarcophagus
Lightning vortex
Magical Mallet
Majestic Mech - Goryu
Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands
Mirror Force
Monster Reborn
Mystical Space Typhoon
Paladin of White Dragon
Relinquished
Reshef the Dark Being
Ruin, Queen of Oblivion 
Sangan
Senju of the Thousand Hands 
Shinato's Ark 
Shinato, King of a Higher Plane 
Sonic Bird
Spiral Serpant
Super Conductor Tyranno 
Swords of revealing Light
Trade-In
White Dragon Ritual
X-Head Cannon
  • Like 1

Thanks for providing any information that I missed as certain parts of either game’s DLC isn’t documented too well, being spread across many different websites and such.

I want this thread to provide as much information on the dlc as possible and for it to all be in one place, so any help is appreciated.

Edited by Groudon9000

42 minutes ago, Groudon9000 said:

Thanks for providing any information that I missed as certain parts of either game’s DLC isn’t documented too well, being spread across many different websites and such.

I want this thread to provide as much information on the dlc as possible and for it to all be in one place, so any help is appreciated.

Ah I forgot to give you this link which is the full dlc pack list in text of millennium duels and it'd be more user friendly than videos I think.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/768294-yu-gi-oh-millennium-duels/69077381

And thanks to Evil_Joker88 for providing this link. But credit still goes to the op RenjiKuchki.

Edited by maneater2016
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Groudon9000 said:

Hello fellow duelists,

In the past month or so, I have been playing through this game on my quest to complete all Yu-Gi-Oh! games on PlayStation and while navigating through the hell that is horrendous card RNG and incomplete DLC lists for this game, I have found some useful information that should be helpful for my fellow trophy hunters. I hope this post is helpful in avoiding the same hassle I went through to find this information.

In total from what I have read online, there is 6004 cards in total including DLC and 4000-4700 without it. When you win duels, you get up to 15 random cards depending on your performance in the duel but unfortunately, you can get duplicates that you have 3 copies of, making the grind longer than it should be to specific cards you need. So I hope you prayed to the RNG gods because you are going to need it and be prepared for a long grind.

In terms of the DLC, all the DLC from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5DS Decade Duels Plus are compatible with this game. The two links below both cover the deck lists for this DLC from two different sources. 

This link: https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_5D's_Decade_Duels_Plus

And this one as well: https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_5D's_Decade_Duels_Plus

Also, you can transfer your cards and deck lists from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5DS Decade Duels Plus if you have save data on your PS3, lessening the grind for cards to a degree but that option was unavailable to me as the game is delisted in my countries store. My only option for Yu-Gi-Oh! 5DS Decade Duels Plus 100% is to play the US version, which is my plan for the future.

Below is a playlist showing all 37 deck lists that are exclusive to Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium Duels if you want to see which ones you might want to buy in the future or to see if certain cards are DLC exclusives.

Credit to YugiohLOTDCentral on YouTube for having these videos up.

Hope this helps in your duelling endeavours when going for this game’s 100% and I wish you the best of luck when going for this game!

How DLC works in this game? When you purchase the pack from the PS Store it is a 100 KB download? Or does it get listed as a service instead of a download (would be rare for such an old game to do that)?

I'd like to buy some cards in a secondary account so I'm able to gameshare, rent, etc

21 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

How DLC works in this game? When you purchase the pack from the PS Store it is a 100 KB download? Or does it get listed as a service instead of a download (would be rare for such an old game to do that)?

I'd like to buy some cards in a secondary account so I'm able to gameshare, rent, etc

Just download and install the dlc after buying and the cards will be added to your game

• 1 year later...

I started the game a few days ago and have completed Normal mode, but unfortunately Expert Mode turned out to be a lot harder than I expected (especially since it's hard to build a really decent deck) currently I'm Grind to Solomon Muto and I hope I can find the cards to make a strong Deck or if possible an Exodia Deck