Online Fireteams

Being relatively new to the game I am aiming to achieve all the online based trophies first and have been trying to get the fireteam squad wipe medals. The only issue is I am having a lot of difficulty finding a match. I'm GMT and was hoping someone in a similar timezone could give me a few ideas on good days/ times to play the mode. I want to avoid other modes as I am hoping to make this the first trophy as the rest will come easier I think 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 19.1.2022 at 1:14 PM, The_Levantine said:

Just be patient and keep at it, just wait in the lobby when searching for a game, it will take a long time but you'll eventually find a game. Did it before Vanguard was released and it was hard to find a game back then so I'd expect it to be even harder now.

It is pretty much impossible in 2022. Haven't found a single match in 2 weeks waiting countless hours searching for games. Only way to get this now is boosting which also is kinda annoying since it requires quite a few people even if everyone is using two controllers. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/22/2022 at 6:32 AM, OBSTINATIO said:

It is pretty much impossible in 2022. Haven't found a single match in 2 weeks waiting countless hours searching for games. Only way to get this now is boosting which also is kinda annoying since it requires quite a few people even if everyone is using two controllers. 

This is simply not true, I got 6 squad wipe medals in about an hour or 2 you just have to be killing people. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2022 at 6:32 AM, OBSTINATIO said:

It’s not completely impossible, it just requires a lot of luck. I decided to go back and get Party Patrol a couple days ago, it took me a day or 2 to get the 8 remaining medals. There’s only 1 or 2 fireteam lobbies at most im pretty sure because I kept getting paired with the same people most of the time. I mostly just camped objectives in the objective capture and dirty bomb game mode. If you have access to a helicopter and you’re gunner it’s pretty much guaranteed that you’ll get at least 2-5 squad wipes. If you also have a squad to play with it’s much quicker, I had to do it solo with random squads so it was a much longer process 

On 28. 2. 2022 at 8:45 PM, RichRabi05 said:

It’s not completely impossible, it just requires a lot of luck. I decided to go back and get Party Patrol a couple days ago, it took me a day or 2 to get the 8 remaining medals. There’s only 1 or 2 fireteam lobbies at most im pretty sure because I kept getting paired with the same people most of the time. I mostly just camped objectives in the objective capture and dirty bomb game mode. If you have access to a helicopter and you’re gunner it’s pretty much guaranteed that you’ll get at least 2-5 squad wipes. If you also have a squad to play with it’s much quicker, I had to do it solo with random squads so it was a much longer process 

I'm starting to feel that US lobbies are just way more populated with different modes available compared to Europe. For example, Dirty Bomb was not available when I was going for the trophy and joining games solo was impossible for me. Eventually, me and my group had to completely boost this.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, DhillsPlats said:

Can anyone confirm if it counts when i kill a person who is the only member of the squad?

It does not count. The medal specifically states it's for killing the last member of a squad containing 2 or more people. 

Single person squad will give you the "Squad Elimination" points, but unfortunately not a squad wipe medal. 

Edited by go123ty