Trophy Thoughts

SairenOne

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, KingGampe said:

i need so 50-60 Hours. very easy platinum

I'm wondering how did you do that "Take Off" mission, when it's bugged right now for everyone, which makes platinum unobtainable. Did you play without patch? 

Edit:

I've downgraded the game to version 2.01, but quest is still bugged there. So it's impossible to do platinum as long as you don't have help directly from devs with bypassing that mission somehow. I must say @KingGampeyour platinum looks very suspicious.

Edited by Patrickosan
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, SairenOne said:

are the devs aware of this? is a patch planned?

Yes, I'm on discord and they are working on a fix. They're starting testing the patch today, but dunno when they will release it to public. Right now it's impossible to do all missions on Seaside, which makes platinum unobtainable. 

5 hours ago, Patrickosan said:

Yes, I'm on discord and they are working on a fix. They're starting testing the patch today, but dunno when they will release it to public. Right now it's impossible to do all missions on Seaside, which makes platinum unobtainable. 

there is a new patch out. loading right now...

it´s Version 2.06

Edited by SairenOne

On 19.9.2021 at 7:14 PM, Patrickosan said:

I'm wondering how did you do that "Take Off" mission, when it's bugged right now for everyone, which makes platinum unobtainable. Did you play without patch? 

Edit:

I've downgraded the game to version 2.01, but quest is still bugged there. So it's impossible to do platinum as long as you don't have help directly from devs with bypassing that mission somehow. I must say @KingGampeyour platinum looks very suspicious.

i asked you, wiche version you have. you told me download. can you explain how you play on 2.01?

platinum is very easy.

if you have reached the mission, play without a patch, so play version 2.00 and complete the mission.

CD Version needed

best way is:

1. reach the mission Take off

2. save the game on cloud or USB

3. delete the game not the save

4. install the game without patch ( disconnest from inet)

5  play the mission again and save

6. install patches again

i play on version 2.05.

@Patrickosan there is nothing suspicios.

play the game with brain. ?

• Like 1