SairenOne

Trophy Thoughts

22 posts in this topic

Trophy list looks straightforward to me. i liked the first one. trailer of this looks very promising too.

Edited by SairenOne

I'm agree.... The trophy list is very similar to first one. I loved that game... And this new game looks amazing!!!!

I'm playing it for a few days now. Definitely fun if you liked bus simulator 18! Trophies really seem straight forward 

Nice trophy list. But with having two cities it might take twice as long to complete as the first game. Excited to play it!

Still waiting on my game to arrive even though I pre-ordered it. Can't wait to play it whenever it arrives.

On 10.9.2021 at 10:45 PM, Patrickosan said:

Still no platinum? Is this so long or so boring? Or both... 

i need so 50-60 Hours. very easy platinum

2 hours ago, KingGampe said:

i need so 50-60 Hours. very easy platinum

I'm wondering how did you do that "Take Off" mission, when it's bugged right now for everyone, which makes platinum unobtainable. Did you play without patch? 

Edit:

I've downgraded the game to version 2.01, but quest is still bugged there. So it's impossible to do platinum as long as you don't have help directly from devs with bypassing that mission somehow. I must say @KingGampeyour platinum looks very suspicious.

Edited by Patrickosan

3 hours ago, Patrickosan said:

"Take Off" mission, when it's bugged right now for everyone

are the devs aware of this? is a patch planned?

10 hours ago, SairenOne said:

are the devs aware of this? is a patch planned?

Yes, I'm on discord and they are working on a fix. They're starting testing the patch today, but dunno when they will release it to public. Right now it's impossible to do all missions on Seaside, which makes platinum unobtainable. 

5 hours ago, Patrickosan said:

Yes, I'm on discord and they are working on a fix. They're starting testing the patch today, but dunno when they will release it to public. Right now it's impossible to do all missions on Seaside, which makes platinum unobtainable. 

there is a new patch out. loading right now...

it´s Version 2.06

Edited by SairenOne

It's just hotfix, quest is still bugged. Bigger patch will come later and will fix the quest. 

On 19.9.2021 at 7:14 PM, Patrickosan said:

I'm wondering how did you do that "Take Off" mission, when it's bugged right now for everyone, which makes platinum unobtainable. Did you play without patch? 

Edit:

I've downgraded the game to version 2.01, but quest is still bugged there. So it's impossible to do platinum as long as you don't have help directly from devs with bypassing that mission somehow. I must say @KingGampeyour platinum looks very suspicious.

i asked you, wiche version you have. you told me download. can you explain how you play on 2.01?

platinum is very easy.

if you have reached the mission, play without a patch, so play version 2.00 and complete the mission.

CD Version needed

best way is:

1. reach the mission Take off

2. save the game on cloud or USB

3. delete the game not the save

4. install the game without patch ( disconnest from inet)

5  play the mission again and save

6. install patches again

i play on version 2.05.

@Patrickosan there is nothing suspicios.

play the game with brain. 💪

You can downgrade digital game versions, but lowest for Bus Sim is 2.01 via PSN.

Nevermind, they know about the problem and just waiting for fix. In the meantime I'm playing Deathloop.

Edited by Patrickosan

Currently 3 trophies away from Platinum: All Seaside missions; All missions; and 1000km.

What is your way to grind up to 1000km? Both maps do not have a really long highway to repeatedly run...

Run highway to the end, fast travel to bus stop near the beginning, repeat until trophy pops. 

Might be interested in this game, but not until the trophies are no longer bugged :/

Currently, because of the bug, the maximum trophy percentage you can achieve is 82% if you are playing the digital version.

46 minutes ago, LASF said:

Currently, because of the bug, the maximum trophy percentage you can achieve is 82% if you are playing the digital version.

its not new

if anyone is still waiting on it the bug has been fixed with the lastest update