SairenOne

Trophy Thoughts

22 posts in this topic

 

Trophy list looks straightforward to me. i liked the first one. trailer of this looks very promising too.

Edited by SairenOne
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm agree.... The trophy list is very similar to first one. I loved that game... And this new game looks amazing!!!!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm playing it for a few days now. Definitely fun if you liked bus simulator 18! Trophies really seem straight forward 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice trophy list. But with having two cities it might take twice as long to complete as the first game. Excited to play it!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still waiting on my game to arrive even though I pre-ordered it. Can't wait to play it whenever it arrives.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote
On 10.9.2021 at 10:45 PM, Patrickosan said:

Still no platinum? Is this so long or so boring? Or both... 

 

 i need so 50-60 Hours. very easy platinum

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KingGampe said:

 i need so 50-60 Hours. very easy platinum

I'm wondering how did you do that "Take Off" mission, when it's bugged right now for everyone, which makes platinum unobtainable. Did you play without patch? 

 

Edit:

I've downgraded the game to version 2.01, but quest is still bugged there. So it's impossible to do platinum as long as you don't have help directly from devs with bypassing that mission somehow. I must say @KingGampeyour platinum looks very suspicious.

Edited by Patrickosan
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Patrickosan said:

"Take Off" mission, when it's bugged right now for everyone

 

are the devs aware of this? is a patch planned?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, SairenOne said:

 

are the devs aware of this? is a patch planned?

Yes, I'm on discord and they are working on a fix. They're starting testing the patch today, but dunno when they will release it to public. Right now it's impossible to do all missions on Seaside, which makes platinum unobtainable. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Patrickosan said:

Yes, I'm on discord and they are working on a fix. They're starting testing the patch today, but dunno when they will release it to public. Right now it's impossible to do all missions on Seaside, which makes platinum unobtainable. 

 

there is a new patch out. loading right now...

 

it´s Version 2.06

Edited by SairenOne
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's just hotfix, quest is still bugged. Bigger patch will come later and will fix the quest. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19.9.2021 at 7:14 PM, Patrickosan said:

I'm wondering how did you do that "Take Off" mission, when it's bugged right now for everyone, which makes platinum unobtainable. Did you play without patch? 

 

Edit:

I've downgraded the game to version 2.01, but quest is still bugged there. So it's impossible to do platinum as long as you don't have help directly from devs with bypassing that mission somehow. I must say @KingGampeyour platinum looks very suspicious.

i asked you, wiche version you have. you told me download. can you explain how you play on 2.01?

platinum is very easy.

if you have reached the mission, play without a patch, so play version 2.00 and complete the mission.

CD Version needed

best way is:

1. reach the mission Take off

2. save the game on cloud or USB

3. delete the game not the save

4. install the game without patch ( disconnest from inet)

5  play the mission again and save

6. install patches again

 

i play on version 2.05.

 

@Patrickosan there is nothing suspicios.

play the game with brain. 💪

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can downgrade digital game versions, but lowest for Bus Sim is 2.01 via PSN.

 

Nevermind, they know about the problem and just waiting for fix. In the meantime I'm playing Deathloop.

Edited by Patrickosan
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently 3 trophies away from Platinum: All Seaside missions; All missions; and 1000km.

What is your way to grind up to 1000km? Both maps do not have a really long highway to repeatedly run...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Run highway to the end, fast travel to bus stop near the beginning, repeat until trophy pops. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Might be interested in this game, but not until the trophies are no longer bugged :/

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently, because of the bug, the maximum trophy percentage you can achieve is 82% if you are playing the digital version.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, LASF said:

Currently, because of the bug, the maximum trophy percentage you can achieve is 82% if you are playing the digital version.

its not new

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if anyone is still waiting on it the bug has been fixed with the lastest update

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.