Trophy Thoughts?

mrbossyman25

Weird that the PS4 version hasn’t synced yet.

Has a platinum? That’s a positive.

Always happy when a game has a platinum, I’ll definitely not avoid it if it doesn’t include one but I feel all games should include one.

Doesn’t look like it’ll have a bazillion different region lists? That’s a positive.

I despise games with a bunch of lists where the only difference is the region. Stupidest thing ever (imo obviously)

I heard some iffy things about Fe and haven’t played any of this studios other titles. I’m hoping it’ll be good and what they’ve shown so far has intrigued me.

Edited by OmegaRejectz

3 minutes ago, Aboelsas said:

Can i ask; how do people usually get the game earlier especially with games like these that are digital games and can be bought from PSN only?

Same answer as all the other times this gets asked:

Reviewer copies, Guider writer copies, media personality/“influencer” copies, friends of the developers copies. Developers will get codes, even before it’s listed, to give out as they choose.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DaivRules said:

Same answer as all the other times this gets asked:

Reviewer copies, Guider writer copies, media personality/“influencer” copies, friends of the developers copies. Developers will get codes, even before it’s listed, to give out as they choose.

Thank you, That makes a lot of sense. I get it with Physical copies but never really thought about this when it comes to digital games. Cheers man.

On 9/8/2021 at 10:51 AM, Dimka284 said:

is this game about hearthsone players or something?

I'm currently playing this and having a blast its exactly as the developers said it would be and i couldn't ask for more. You can check out my Videos to see how the game looks and plays like.

On 9/7/2021 at 3:26 PM, kanzenchaos said:

This game gives me Alice: Madness Returns vibes. Will definitely get it eventually.

I'm not the only one then. I had the same thoughts.

The game does look interesting and I may get it eventually.

Edited by snakebit10
  • Like 1

• 10 months later...

Spent 20 hours with this one, and it was pretty easy. I recommend turning the combat difficulty down to "story" in the settings, which I unfortunately didn't realize was a thing until halfway through the game. Otherwise, battles can get pretty tedious. I found most of the cards to be useless; there's really no substitute for simply bashing the enemies with a Hammer of Two, or blowing them up with the Rulemaster's Bow. Triple Bombs are also highly effective against groups and bosses.

Tons of missables, though, so be certain you've done everything necessary in each world before moving on to the next. Also, be thorough about collecting coins from dice doors and pots throughout the game, because it seems easy to come up short by the end (you need to purchase all cards from the vendor).

• Like 1