Is it possible to get the platinum without ps+ or usb ?

EpicRomania

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, EdgeHosenkan said:

Maybe if you play offline and close the game quickly after gestion the end trophy that work too ^^

From what I remember, the game saves pretty much constantly, as in you close the app and reload the game, you're at the spot you were a few seconds ago. So I kinda doubt that would work. Then again, no harm in trying. 

• Like 2

Bloodborne constantly saves just like any other Souls game, so you cannot trick the game into giving you every ending by quitting out at the end. The moment you receive the respective end game trophy, you will automatically be placed in NG+.

The best method is to quit the game right before entering the final boss area and save the game to the cloud (with PS+) or a USB. All end game trophies can then be earned in a matter of minutes doing that. The most important thing to note is you should save the game before consuming the third umbilical cord. If consumed before making your save, you will have to play the game again in order to reach the other 2 endings. 

Another great way to shave off hours of gameplay for dungeon progress specifically is to use a certain online glyph code to reach the Pthumerian Queen rather quickly. The video below explains it in more detail. 

Edited by HoorayForTyler
Edited for more accurate info.
  • Like 2

Never try to close out mid game in any souls like game folks? Remember when demon soul broke my save. Got stuck guess you call it. I could load up but couldn't leave the area i was in and no monsterswould hit me. And if i did id respawn in a void. My guess is it save me without a hitbox. 

Just use a ubs. The game is small. So most new ubs have space.

• Like 1