Thoughts? (potential spoilers, guys)

Gotakibono

Well, I just finished Walking Dead: Season 2's opening chapter and I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed it. Personally, what I most enjoyed about this episode was the ominous, dark and morose atmosphere that permeated each scene; you really do get the sense that the world has become a bleak, unforgiving place. Furthermore, Clementine has really come into her own in such a world.

Also, I won't lie: Any scene that made reference to Lee made me hold back the man tears. I'm very much looking forward to seeing what happens next. 

• Like 2

Yep, she is indeed. She's an awesome character that I'm really attached to at this stage - hope this season pans out well for her. Well, as best as it possibly can considering this is a Walking Dead game we're talking about here,

Awesome!I can't wait to play it and I also hope that she survives!I was upset when Lee died!

• Like 1

Man they sure hit hard with this episode first with recapping on the previous season then Omid, Christa, the dog and finally the choice at the end. Talk about depressing. Also was it just me or was one of the dead guys near the end Roman from 400 Days? It's been awhile since I played but I could swear that was the same jacket he wore at least, didn't really take much notice of the body though so could just be reusing the clothing model like they did a few times in 400 Days. Anyway, it was a very hard hitting opening to the season and already has me dragged back in. Now comes the hardest part though, the waiting...

Oh man what a beginning.

First Omid than Christa. WHen you finally thought you found friends it attacks you (the dog) or throw you in a barn.

That pregnat woman is a bitch (literally), the rest seems okay. I think that kid may have autism.

I saved that young boy because that old guy was bitten, I believe.

And at the end I think it's Kenny who's still alive

I saved Pete, totally wasn't paying attention (It was right before I went to bed, so I was pretty out of it), so I didn't realize he was bitten, even though I saw it.  I thought the middle portion (in the house) was kinda filler-ish.  Omid definitely hit me hard, so did Sam (the dog).  Not too sure about Christa, maybe cause we don't know if she's dead.  I was really hoping that almost dead guy Clem was talking to at the end would spill some more about her, but nope.  I also think the person that Clem thought was dead at the end is Kenny as well.  Christa would also make sense, I guess, but not as much as Kenny.  Plus they did say they'd discuss his fate in Season 2.  I thought about Lee and Omid for a second, but they wouldn't make any sense, since you actually see them die.

I saved Pete, totally wasn't paying attention (It was right before I went to bed, so I was pretty out of it), so I didn't realize he was bitten, even though I saw it.  I thought the middle portion (in the house) was kinda filler-ish.  Omid definitely hit me hard, so did Sam (the dog).  Not too sure about Christa, maybe cause we don't know if she's dead.  I was really hoping that almost dead guy Clem was talking to at the end would spill some more about her, but nope.  I also think the person that Clem thought was dead at the end is Kenny as well.  Christa would also make sense, I guess, but not as much as Kenny.  Plus they did say they'd discuss his fate in Season 2.  I thought about Lee and Omid for a second, but they wouldn't make any sense, since you actually see them die.

What about Lily or Glenn? Both of them just left in the first game and haven't been seen since.

shaneyboy619.png

It's definitely an amazing start to the season, Clementine just couldn't catch a break throughout the entire episode. I'm thinking this mystery person that we're going to be seeing in the next episode has got to be either Kenny or Lilly, I don't think it's going to be Christa because Clementine looked really shocked to see this person and she hasn't been separated from Christa for that long, unless the next episode is going to be taking place a few months later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't believe that the returner is Glenn because if i remember correctly they confirmed that he was the same Glenn that went to Atlanta and met Rick, I know that the comic and game are in the same universe because I definitely remember them saying that Lee was going to the prison that Rick would eventually end up in.

It might be possible but I'm not entirely sure on Glenn's status as of the most recent comics, plus the time frames could be waaaayyyy off. 

I actually like this episode. Not quite the excitement just like the first season first episode, but it was pretty good. I think at the final preview scene might be the pony hair girl or maybe the guy who just got shot at.

7.5/10

What about Lily or Glenn? Both of them just left in the first game and haven't been seen since.

Holy shit, you might be right that maybe Lilly may be in the next episode. I currently forgotten her. Though, Idk if that's true since she maybe got bitten by zombies.

Edited by Superstarmaste1r