My trophy "Starting a New Collection" didn't pop, could someone help me pls?

I completed 100% of the collectibles and didn't win the trophy related to get one of each.

I tried again yesterday, but this time I erased all my save files and started a new game from 0, where I played until that point in the story where it unlocks the commanders' death cards and Max's toys (after retrieving the New Orleans file in Manhattan Bunker), upon arriving at Eva's Hammer I went straight to the npc that gives u the Toys quest and after to the Manhattan Bunker using the travel and took each one of the collectibles (I took the commander's letter last and returned to Eva's Hammer), and no the trophy yet.  Could someone give me a solid tip on how to unlock this? I just reinstalled the game and I'll try my method that I have described again, but I'd like something solid. ?

Edited by GuilhermeFr__

6 hours ago, GuilhermeFr__ said:

I completed 100% of the collectibles and didn't win the trophy related to get one of each.

I tried again yesterday, but this time I erased all my save files and started a new game from 0, where I played until that point in the story where it unlocks the commanders' death cards and Max's toys (after retrieving the New Orleans file in Manhattan Bunker), upon arriving at Eva's Hammer I went straight to the npc that gives u the Toys quest and after to the Manhattan Bunker using the travel and took each one of the collectibles (I took the commander's letter last and returned to Eva's Hammer), and no the trophy yet.  Could someone give me a solid tip on how to unlock this? I just reinstalled the game and I'll try my method that I have described again, but I'd like something solid. 1f622.png

I just got the trophy without any tips lol ! 

I did my method again with some new steps and worked, I'll describe exactly what I did here so if someone have this same glitch on this trophy in the future, will have a solid way to fix it.

1 - Make sure to finish all the other trophies in the game related to collectibles, upgrades and miscellaneous actions so u will be fine to fix the Starting a New Collection with this method.

2- Erase all your Wolfenstein 2 game files, first your save files and after, your application.

3- After reinstalled, start a new game on the lowest difficulty.

4- Speed run the game until you complete the mission right after you receive a new body (Manhattan Bunker, where u retrieve a file from New Orleans) you will save Bombate from 2 robots in the very end. 

*During this step make sure to DON'T GET any collectibles, after this Speed run you must have 0 of each one. (If u get one by mistake, quickly close the app to avoid an autosave).

*All this will take u 1:30h - 2h

5- Go to the woman npc that starts the Max Toy's quest and after to the enigma minigame and solve the Harbor one, it's in the Manhattan map. 

6- Use the travel desk to the Bunker map (yes the last step was useless and I just put it here cause I don't know at all what is the real cause of this glitch, and as u can see in this post I did this once without using the enigma minigame and didn't get the trophy).

7- Speed run the map and get just 1 of each collectibles until u reach the commander area.

(Be careful for dont lose the ones located before the elevator on the first area.)

(The last 2 will be the Toy and the Commander's card)

8- Take the new armor that allow you to move through the ventilation and right behind the boxes u can find the Max's toy.

9- Now Kill the commander and take his card, and wait in the card screen until the trophy pop.

*Here is a video with all the map collectibles, you just need 1 of each one, make sure to grab just 1, and use the touchpad button to view every single one that u grab just in case.

*Don't die in this map while doing this final steps just in case.

Edited by GuilhermeFr__