Mirrors1118

New trophy list for Cenobite

29 posts in this topic

Om6S8Dx.png

Only 3 killer related trophies for this chapter. A new survivor is coming out during the mid-chapter patch so I assume there will be 3 more survivor related trophies later. I assume the fastest way to get Punch Drunk is using Freddy to pull them into Dream World. 

Edited by Mirrors1118
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll take it, wish we would get some new maps though... lots of opportunity from Hellraiser...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Denvirus said:

I'll take it, wish we would get some new maps though... lots of opportunity from Hellraiser...

Only hellraiser type of level that comes to mind is the labyrinth when youre pulled inside pandoras box or whatever

im not up to date on my hellriaser lore

i stopped watching them after 4 or 5 and now they have like 20 or some shit straight to dvd and streaming, way to kill a franchise just by over doing it but besides that

 

any dark damp wet environment with chains and hooks hanging down everywhere is the next type of level that comes to mind

Hellraiser never stood out to me to have its own environment, it would just be hell on earth

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Punch Drunk is glitched atm not getting progress after applying the oblivious status.😥 Also I think for ps4 version only during a match the game will kick you out of the match but you still get bp earned from that game. Happened to me 3 times in a row while trying for adept Cenobite. 

Edited by Mirrors1118
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SnakeSound222 said:

Punch Drunk is basically play Freddy. His attacks and power automatically apply the Oblivious effect.

Progress does not grow 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladies and gentlemen, this is our good ol’ Behavior back at it again with a glitched trophy! 😂

 

In a serious note, we can hope they patch it very quickly. At least they already know it, in the patch note, it’s written as a Known Issue ”Unable to make progress on the Punch Drunk Achievement.”

Edited by MaxieM0us3
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Anton_games337 said:

Moreover, it is almost impossible to play. Constant crashes...

It's been unplayable for a while now. Constant fucking lag spikes when you vault windows, mess up a skill check, using your ranged ability. it's fucking sad.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Anton_games337 said:

Progress does not grow 

Yeah, I know about that. Playing Freddy is going to be the easiest way to get this trophy when BHVR fixes it in the year 86059. 

Edited by SnakeSound222
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do NOT TRY Cenobite adept because the game will crash 5 - 10 minutes into the match when you play as him. I was gonna get his adept first try super easy and the game crashed on me.. Super annoying

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ClintonLS90 said:

Do NOT TRY Cenobite adept because the game will crash 5 - 10 minutes into the match when you play as him. I was gonna get his adept first try super easy and the game crashed on me.. Super annoying

vGS8Cgq.png

Yep best to wait for a patch to go for adept Cenobite. Can't believe they released a broken update again.🙄

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SnakeSound222 said:

Punch Drunk is basically play Freddy. His attacks and power automatically apply the Oblivious effect.

I like playing as Freddy so it works for me (and anyone else that likes him).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Mirrors1118 said:

vGS8Cgq.png

Yep best to wait for a patch to go for adept Cenobite. Can't believe they released a broken update again.1f644.png

Really? I can quite easily believe it. Most incompetent devs in history.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

E-uWwppUcAAw8Yz?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Also I'm locked out of all the dlcs I purchased from psn store. Tried to redownload them but it won't let me.😭

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mirrors1118 said:

E-uWwppUcAAw8Yz?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Also I'm locked out of all the dlcs I purchased from psn store. Tried to redownload them but it won't let me.1f62d.png

Behaviour never fails to disappoint.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they also

3 hours ago, Mirrors1118 said:

E-uWwppUcAAw8Yz?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Also I'm locked out of all the dlcs I purchased from psn store. Tried to redownload them but it won't let me.1f62d.png

you can do the way they said on twitter to fix that but it wont work for Elm street or you can act like your going to buy it and i assume your on ps5 you should see 2 add-ons for the chapter patch one will say buy it and the price the other would say add to library and you hit the library and that how I fixed elm street.

Edited by kayleew
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kayleew said:

they also

you can do the way they said on twitter to fix that but it wont work for Elm street or you can act like your going to buy it and i assume your on ps5 you should see 2 add-ons for the chapter patch one will say buy it and the price the other would say add to library and you hit the library and that how I fixed elm street.

It's pretty weird when I'm on ps4 version I have access to all my dlc characters but when I'm on ps5 version I lose all access to the charaters that I bought from psn store. When I went to the in game shop there is only an option to buy it via auric cell. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i had to rebuy some but not all of the dlc´s on ps5 for 25 cent each (even before the patch it says 25 cent to me although i could play all characters).

no problems with the ps4 version of the game.

i bought the missing dlc´s for like 3 €uro and send a mail directly to the psn team. lets see...

Edited by SairenOne
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, ClintonLS90 said:

Do NOT TRY Cenobite adept because the game will crash 5 - 10 minutes into the match when you play as him. I was gonna get his adept first try super easy and the game crashed on me.. Super annoying

I got it on both of my accounts on PS4 with no problem 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Mirrors1118 said:

It's pretty weird when I'm on ps4 version I have access to all my dlc characters but when I'm on ps5 version I lose all access to the charaters that I bought from psn store. When I went to the in game shop there is only an option to buy it via auric cell. 

Reclaim the PS5 versions. Sony’s next-gen in terms of claiming content has been stupid. I reclaimed all my PS5 versions over Desktop (except Elm Street, that wouldn’t work for whatever reason).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Punch Drunk appears to be working again as of today.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.