All weapons 4 stars after downloading patch…

WiiMan89

So I just downloaded today’s patch and all the weapons I had unlocked were at 4 stars when I booted the game. I went and bought 2 more weapons from the store and they were 0 stars, so it obviously just happened for weapons I’d already unlocked. 
Unfortunately, I didn’t have 30 weapons when this happened so I didn’t get the trophy. 

Anyone else experienced this? Is this a bug or intended?

• Like 1

https://www.aliensfireteamelite.com/en/releasenotes/

Weapons

Starting with this update, all weapons will level up as intended. Up to this point, all level-based benefits were being applied immediately, despite the weapon not having unlocked them yet.

• So that we don’t negatively affect current players, we will be setting all currently owned weapons to max level for all character accounts created up to the implementation of this patch. Enjoy your 4 star guns!
  • Due to the above change, along with assessing live progression speeds for weapons, we will also be lowering the XP requirements for each weapon rank. Guns will now reach max rank (4 stars) with the same amount of XP it used to take to reach 3 stars.
  • Like 2

I went to sleep with 3 and a half weapons left to level up to unlock the trophy (I had all 30 weapons). After the update I loaded up the game and noticed all my guns were maxed with no trophy.. I then went to go level up one of the new weapons to max level to see if the trophy unlocks but still didn’t get it.. The only thing I can think of is maybe you have to level every single weapon?? I really wasted 30+ hours on the EXHAUSTING grind

I have only 2 weapons left and have not loaded the patch yet. I will now level up the 2 last weapons offline. I think that`s the only way to unlock the trophy at moment

Edit: Trophy Unlocked

I hope they will patch it soon for everyone who has allready downloaded the update, good luck

Edited by AlexRemastered
  • Like 1

I had bought all the weapons from the shop, so now I have 24 guns at level 4, which I suppose is great, since I only had 2 at full stars previously.

However, there are now only 4 new guns to buy from the shop.

That only leaves me 28 in total. Where can I find another two?

8 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

I had bought all the weapons from the shop, so now I have 24 guns at level 4, which I suppose is great, since I only had 2 at full stars previously.

However, there are now only 4 new guns to buy from the shop.

That only leaves me 28 in total. Where can I find another two?

Completing missions on higher difficulties, unlocked most of the weapons for me

• Like 1

4 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Can you unlock weapons from hidden crates? I wonder.

So the only way I understand to unlock the remaining weapons is by completing missions on intense difficulty or above. That's how I did it anyway. Crates only have random colours, decals, attachments, cards and consumables. Cheers

Edited by R3DLNR
  • Like 1

On 08/09/2021 at 7:44 PM, Flynnerigan said:

I'll try to max out one of the new guns today and I'll report back if it works

this does not work,

I have up 3 since the patch and no trophy, I'm at 73% (2 new weapons don't count at all for the % they are bugged, the player's score doesn't go up either with these weapons, the assault rifle and the machine gun)