All weapons 4 stars after downloading patch…

WiiMan89

So I don't actually think the trophy is bugged but pretty sure the 'free upgrades to level 4" don't actually count, I had 29 weapons at level 4 and with the patch the last ones automatically got upgraded to level 4. 

I bought one of the new dlc weapons at the store and upon reaching level 4 with it, the trophy popped. So I can only assume that you need to MANUALLY get 30 weapons to level 4.

My cuz had around 22 weapons when the patch hit and since then, he has unlocked 2 of the hidden guns which start at level one even after the patch, and bought the 4 new dlc guns from the store and leveled them to 4 stars which would put him at 28 weapons, so no trophy for him yet, the only way I can see him getting the trophy currently is by waiting for a new dlc pack with weapons, buying another 2 guns and getting them to level 4 which should  pop the trophy.

If prior to the patch you had 10 or less guns at level 4 I would say it will take a heap of new guns to unlock the trophy, so could take months dwpwnding on their dlc schedule, unless they actually manage to patch a fix for it

Hope this helps, cheers

7 hours ago, R3DLNR said:

So I don't actually think the trophy is bugged but pretty sure the 'free upgrades to level 4" don't actually count, I had 29 weapons at level 4 and with the patch the last ones automatically got upgraded to level 4. 

I bought one of the new dlc weapons at the store and upon reaching level 4 with it, the trophy popped. So I can only assume that you need to MANUALLY get 30 weapons to level 4.

My cuz had around 22 weapons when the patch hit and since then, he has unlocked 2 of the hidden guns which start at level one even after the patch, and bought the 4 new dlc guns from the store and leveled them to 4 stars which would put him at 28 weapons, so no trophy for him yet, the only way I can see him getting the trophy currently is by waiting for a new dlc pack with weapons, buying another 2 guns and getting them to level 4 which should  pop the trophy.

If prior to the patch you had 10 or less guns at level 4 I would say it will take a heap of new guns to unlock the trophy, so could take months dwpwnding on their dlc schedule, unless they actually manage to patch a fix for it

Hope this helps, cheers

It is bugged. Wether they gave us all 4 star weapon upgrades or not. If you have 30 weapons at 4 stars it should unlock. 

4 hours ago, offdutysuperhero said:

It is bugged. Wether they gave us all 4 star weapon upgrades or not. If you have 30 weapons at 4 stars it should unlock. 

I realize that, I was more or less putting a solution out there to help people, but thanks for pointing out the obvious ?

I had 15 weapons at 4 stars before update (tracking on 50%). After update it went to 26 4 star weapons but tracking remained on 50%. Maxed out 4 of new weapons from shop, so 30 weapons total and no trophy, tracking on 53%. That's how I can tell the trophy is bugged for me because the tracking thinks I have only maxed around 17 weapons. Same goes for my bugged 'collect 20 hats' trophy, tracking is stuck on 70% even though I purchased 6 more head items.

New patch (v1.09) didn't fix anything on my end (PS4). Intel is still glitched (won't show prompt to collect the item).

As for the original "fix" for weapons, the devs said all the weapons were performing at 4-star power even if they weren't maxed. Once they corrected it (which basically downgraded all weapons that weren't upgraded to 4-star), they decided to just push all the weapons to max level so you didn't feel like the weapons were nerfed.

• 2 weeks later...