weapons maxed out after patch?

trophynerd122

Does that mean levelling up 30 guns is way easier now? I mean I am glad I bought all the guns from the shop before playing the game, of course the trophy won't pop because it's highly unlikely you haven't unlocked all the weapons yet.

They fixed the glitch sadly in Horde mode where you could stand on top of the table in an area where the aliens couldn't reach you. That reminds me of a Killing Floor 2 glitch, but well, sadly you can't do that anymore. So unless you planned to xp boost level with the AI, make sure you don't download the patch or you can't do it anymore.

Edited by enaysoft

On 2021/9/9 at 7:46 AM, enaysoft said:

Does that mean levelling up 30 guns is way easier now? I mean I am glad I bought all the guns from the shop before playing the game, of course the trophy won't pop because it's highly unlikely you haven't unlocked all the weapons yet.

They fixed the glitch sadly in Horde mode where you could stand on top of the table in an area where the aliens couldn't reach you. That reminds me of a Killing Floor 2 glitch, but well, sadly you can't do that anymore. So unless you planned to xp boost level with the AI, make sure you don't download the patch or you can't do it anymore.

No, due to bug after 1.0.1.6 patch, weapons that are directly upgraded to the highest level will not be counted. So it’s actually even harder to get 30 4-star weapon trophy.

The only way to be counted is the weapon you get experience before or after the update 1.0.1.6 patch. 

Patch 1.0.1.8 says it fixed  “All My Personal Friends” Achievement for leveling up 30 weapons to four stars problem, but I can’t confirm because I get the trophy before the update.

If you are interesting, here is the link: https://steamcommunity.com/app/1549970/discussions/0/2950410454530468165/

5 minutes ago, midas82539 said:

No, due to bug after 1.0.1.6 patch, weapons that are directly upgraded to the highest level will not be counted. So it’s actually even harder to get 30 4-star weapon trophy.

The only way to be counted is the weapon you get experience before or after the update 1.0.1.6 patch. 

Patch 1.0.1.8 says it fixed  “All My Personal Friends” Achievement for leveling up 30 weapons to four stars problem, but I can’t confirm because I get the trophy before the update.

If you are interesting, here is the link: https://steamcommunity.com/app/1549970/discussions/0/2950410454530468165/

The patch does jack shit. That trophy still hasn't popped for me and the Intel are still glitched. Also, the devs have said this is only a partial fix - which means it's likely only going to affect brand new players who haven't started the game yet.

8 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The patch does jack shit. That trophy still hasn't popped for me and the Intel are still glitched. Also, the devs have said this is only a partial fix - which means it's likely only going to affect brand new players who haven't started the game yet.

I’m so sorry to hear that, the updated problem is really annoying. My experience is that I manually upgraded 25 weapons to 4 star, and 4 weapons are directly 4 star after 1.0.1.6 patch.

So I lost 4 weapons. I farmed the 4 weapons which gave me after the update , and buy dlc to get legacy shotgun, framed to 4 star.  25+4+1 =30 , trophy pop up.

I think if I lost over 5 weapons after 1.0.1.6 patch , there are two way to solve problem, delete save file and get 30 weapons  4 star again, or waiting new patch maybe release some new weapons.