How to get all DLC's ?

Just now, OmegaRejectz said:

Winter Solstice wasn’t a DLC, just an update. All trophies can be gotten from that list anytime of year.

Left Behind is free and I think they simply made it for so you don’t have to claim it from the store unlike Lullaby from the Dark.

Thanks

3 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Winter Solstice wasn’t a DLC, just an update. All trophies can be gotten from that list anytime of year.

Left Behind is free and I think they simply made it for so you don’t have to claim it from the store unlike Lullaby from the Dark.

Do you know if the Ultimate Edition includes all dlc's ? excluding hellraiser ofc, as it lists the killers/survivors from the dlc's

38 minutes ago, SideofMK said:

Do you know if the Ultimate Edition includes all dlc's ? excluding hellraiser ofc, as it lists the killers/survivors from the dlc's

The Ultimate Edition includes all newly created survivors and killers specifically for Dead by Daylight. DLCs like Nightmare on Elm Street and Leatherface are licensed from their respective franchises and therefore are not included in the Ultimate Edition. This goes for any other DLC that is not an original intellectual property from Behavior like Ghostface. It's still not known whether the ultimate edition will provide owners with future original DLCs after the Trickster DLC.

If you want to see for yourself scroll to the bottom of the game page in the light gray box, the DLCs provided with the Ultimate Edition will be shown:

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP3509-PPSA02048_00-6842585299164139/

Edited by Burstawesome
  • Like 2

On 2021-09-08 at 3:27 PM, Burstawesome said:

The Ultimate Edition includes all newly created survivors and killers specifically for Dead by Daylight. DLCs like Nightmare on Elm Street and Leatherface are licensed from their respective franchises and therefore are not included in the Ultimate Edition. This goes for any other DLC that is not an original intellectual property from Behavior like Ghostface. It's still not known whether the ultimate edition will provide owners with future original DLCs after the Trickster DLC.

If you want to see for yourself scroll to the bottom of the game page in the light gray box, the DLCs provided with the Ultimate Edition will be shown:

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP3509-PPSA02048_00-6842585299164139/

I’d bet my bottom dollar that the Ultimate Edition will not include all Behaviour created characters released post All-Kill.

The Ultimate Edition definitely is a great jumping in point, as opposed to buying them all individually 50% which I’d assume is still more expensive and grinding Iridescent Shards to unlock characters takes wayyyyy too long. All DLCs ars 50% at the moment so you can also pickup all Licensed content for dirt cheap.

A lot like how the previous Dead by Daylight Complete Edition did not.

Edit:

If you buy the Ultimate Edition then you’ll still need to buy:

Halloween Chapter

Leatherface

A Nightmare on Elm Street Chapter

The SAW Chapter

Ash vs Evil Dead

Ghost Face

Stranger Things Chapter*
Silent Hill Chapter

Resident Evil Chapter

HELLRAISER

* Stranger Things DLC is being removed sometime November, the devs have said the trophies associated with Nancy, Steve & Demogorgon will be turned into generic trophies meaning they will not become unobtainable.

Edited by OmegaRejectz
  • Like 2

On 10/09/2021 at 5:04 AM, OmegaRejectz said:

I’d bet my bottom dollar that the Ultimate Edition will not include all Behaviour created characters released post All-Kill.

The Ultimate Edition definitely is a great jumping in point, as opposed to buying them all individually 50% which I’d assume is still more expensive and grinding Iridescent Shards to unlock characters takes wayyyyy too long. All DLCs ars 50% at the moment so you can also pickup all Licensed content for dirt cheap.

A lot like how the previous Dead by Daylight Complete Edition did not.

Edit:

If you buy the Ultimate Edition then you’ll still need to buy:

Halloween Chapter

Leatherface

A Nightmare on Elm Street Chapter

The SAW Chapter

Ash vs Evil Dead

Ghost Face

Stranger Things Chapter*
Silent Hill Chapter

Resident Evil Chapter

HELLRAISER

* Stranger Things DLC is being removed sometime November, the devs have said the trophies associated with Nancy, Steve & Demogorgon will be turned into generic trophies meaning they will not become unobtainable.

I purchased The Ultimate Edition but in the add-ons it only tells me that i have the Killer and Survivor expansion packs.

25 minutes ago, SideofMK said:

I purchased The Ultimate Edition but in the add-ons it only tells me that i have the Killer and Survivor expansion packs.

That sounds correct. That’s all the Ultimate Edition should grant you.

Killer Expansion will include every non-licensed Killer up to and including The Trickster while the Survivor Expansion should include every non-licensed Survivor up to and including Yun-Jin Lee.

2 hours ago, SideofMK said:

But why does the game tell me that i don't own the other dlc's ? like all-killer

The bundles and separate dlc are considered separate items. For example I've bought all the dlc seprately but when I check out the killers or survivors pack it will show I can buy those bundles still despite owning all dlc. This is an issue more with the PS Store then anything. If you download and update the game it will automatically have all your owned content in it as well.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

The bundles and separate dlc are considered separate items. For example I've bought all the dlc seprately but when I check out the killers or survivors pack it will show I can buy those bundles still despite owning all dlc. This is an issue more with the PS Store then anything. If you download and update the game it will automatically have all your owned content in it as well.

Thanks

On 2021-09-15 at 2:21 PM, Lord_Bane999 said:

^ Just PS Store being a pile of shit like always.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
10 hours ago, JeManquedHygiene said:

Just FYI, I've been doing some research to determine whether or not the Ultimate Edition (69,99 € full price) is worth it as of now if you intend to go for 100 % DLC and if you already own the base game (through PS+ Extra for example). Turns out it's pretty meh.

Ultimate Edition ?

Price

The Halloween00ae.png Chapter

No

7,99 €

The Lullaby for the Dark Chapter

No

Free

Leatherface2122.png

No

4,99 €

Winter Solstice

Yes

Free

The SAW Chapter

No

7.99 €

Curtain Call

Yes

7.99 €

Shattered Bloodlines

Yes

7.99 €

Darkness among us

Yes

7.99 €

Demise of the Faithful

Yes

7.99 €

Ash vs Evil Dead

No

4,99 €

Ghost Face

No

4,99 €

Left Behind

Yes

Free

XIII

Yes

Free

Cursed Legacy

Yes

7.99 €

Chains of Hate

Yes

7,99 €

Silent Hill

No

7.99 €

Descend Beyond

Yes

7,99 €

Nightmare on Elm Street

No

7,99 €

A Binding of Kin

Yes

7,99 €

All-Kill

Yes

7,99 €

Resident Evil

No

11,99 €

Hellraiser

No

4,99 €

Hour of the Witch

No

Free ?

Portrait of a Murder

No

7,99 €

Sadako Rising

No

7,99 €

Roots of Dread

No

7,99 €

Resident Evil Project W

No

11,99 €

Forged in Fog

No

7,99 €

Tools of Torment

No

11,99 €

• Total cost without Ultimate Edition (buying every DLC separately) : 191,76 €
  • Total cost if you buy Ultimate Edition : 189,84 €
  • Conclusion : either one way or another, this game will rip you to shreds. I would strongly advise waiting for sales.

Again, the Ultimate Edition will be a slightly better choice if you do not own the base game yet, as you have to factor in its price as well (I don't know how much it is).

Feel free to point out any mistake.

Why do you label the Hour of the witch as free? You have to either purchase the dlc or buy the character with ingame currency like the rest of the non licensed characters

44 minutes ago, cy1999aek_maik said:

Why do you label the Hour of the witch as free? You have to either purchase the dlc or buy the character with ingame currency like the rest of the non licensed characters

I couldn't find it at first for some reason, so I assumed it was more of an update than a real DLC especially as it had no killer. I'm going to fix that.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

The winter DLC is a free update early in the game, all of which have different requirements, so they can be done without the event. Bill is a free character as well PC players got him way before us, and they pretty much copied and pasted his three trophies.

Edited by Yukiko Miyamoto

• 3 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

How often do these DLC's go on sale? There's a bunch on sale now but not sure whether to rush to get them as I don't plan on starting this straight away

I would say pretty often.

No need to rush it. Just beware not all of them get on sale at the same time, thus making it difficult to buy them all purely with discounts.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, willmill97 said:

How often do these DLC's go on sale? There's a bunch on sale now but not sure whether to rush to get them as I don't plan on starting this straight away

3-4 times/year.

As a rule of thumb DLCs never get discounted more than 50%.

So for the oldest chapters (e.g. Halloween. Elm Street, Ghost Face, etc, etc) whenever the DLC gets discounted it'll be at that price.

The newer the chapter the longer you'll have to wait until it'll get discounted.

Some recent Chapters have been breaking the norm, since Project W have been out for ages and have never been more than 30% off.

If it's a non-licensed Chapter (e.g. not Michael Myers, Leatherface, Ash Williams, etc) then it'll be reduced in price sooner.

Anniversary (June/July), Halloween (October) and December are all but guaranteed sales of DLCs.

• Like 2