Oh god, they added DLC trophies

inciteen

Hopefully this means they fix the trophy issues people have been having going from PS4 to PS5 (or vice versa). Especially since it looks like some of the new trophies were already tracked in game prior to being trophies.

Actually pretty excited if that's what it means...

Edit: Surprise, surprise... It doesn't fix shit. Had one of the new trophies autopop thanks to previous progress, but From Out of the Sun is still fucked for me.

Edited by RNumbers

From what I understand, Warframe will only be getting trophies on PS5 going forward.  Those are all the trophies that should have released with the Heart of Deimos and Sisters of Parvos updates.  DE put out a PSA a little while ago that might help clear some things up:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1269725-psa-playstation-4-trophy-support-sisters-of-parvos-trophies/

As to whether or not they have fixed the bugged trophies when getting them on PS5 and not on PS4, not sure as I haven't played the PS5 version and I didn't see anything in the patch notes about them.

• Like 2

Well that's a pisser if they're only adding trophies to the PS5 version. I'm actually pretty annoyed about that! I was waiting for the Heart of Deimos trophies to come out before completing that section. I'm not really sue why they aren't offering trophy support to the PS4 version. The PS4 has years left until it becomes defunct! 

5 hours ago, JoesusHCrust said:

Well that's a pisser if they're only adding trophies to the PS5 version. I'm actually pretty annoyed about that! I was waiting for the Heart of Deimos trophies to come out before completing that section. I'm not really sue why they aren't offering trophy support to the PS4 version. The PS4 has years left until it becomes defunct! 

They maxed out how many categories you can have in a trophy list for the PS4 version. The PS5 doesn't have the same limitation so that's why we are finally getting new trophies with the recent update. Also the link SirShavesALot explains all of this.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Dethfuse said:

They maxed out how many categories you can have in a trophy list for the PS4 version. The PS5 doesn't have the same limitation so that's why we are finally getting new trophies with the recent update. Also the link SirShavesALot explains all of this.

It's a cop out. They could easily make a second trophylist, like Elder Scrolls, Minecraft, Driveclub, Train Sim World, and Dead by Daylight have. Or they could've done like one user posted, and gone the Killing Floor 2 route, and reorganize the trophylist so that future trophies can be under just one DLC category. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Dethfuse said:

Yes, I read the link after posting. As Armored Snowman says, there are workarounds that they could use. Also iffy that they are only 'discovering' this problem with the PS4 now! Ah well, it is what it is. At least my completion percentage will be protected from more DLC trophies!! :) 

I don’t have any progress for Forbidden Fruit trophy. I clearly destroy Haptic Fronds, I collect the Ganglions, and nothing. Did anyone report that bug. I wouldn’t be surprised that other of these new trophies are bugged.

EDIT: Nevermind. I went to the HUB in the middle of the map and the trophy unlocked, since I collected over 50 of these Ganglions.

Edited by MaxieM0us3

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1-5-2023 at 2:12 AM, Ich1994-1994 said:

I think they said no new trophies are coming anymore

They actually said (a year or so ago) they would stop adding Trophies to the PS4 version (due to the limit), but would keep adding to the PS5 version. But they never did. 

It made me quit the game as I had 100 percent.

1 hour ago, Klart said:

They actually said (a year or so ago) they would stop adding Trophies to the PS4 version (due to the limit), but would keep adding to the PS5 version. But they never did. 

I mean they added 32nd dlc pack trophies only on PS5 so we can expect after next big update 33rd dlc trophy pack on PS5

You will have to re-earn your 100% this year i bet

4 hours ago, WiktorM101 said:

I mean they added 32nd dlc pack trophies only on PS5 so we can expect after next big update 33rd dlc trophy pack on PS5

I kinda doubt it, as there have been a few big updates with big story events last year and they did not add any Trophies.

I would love some new Trophies though.

On 25/05/2023 at 10:39 AM, WiktorM101 said:

They just released the biggest update ever and it didn’t have trophies. So I don’t think more are comming