MrWright95 - Tackling a Decade of Backlog

Mr_Wright95

Start with the classics

Uncharted

Assassins Creed 

God of war. 

Bioshock

last of us is impossible to plat since the servers were shut down, but a nice sp game though. 

duke nukem is a mess, but they only had 14 years of development,you cant make the devs an accusation 

my favorite game of the last year was stranded deep, can recommend that one if you into this kind of genre. 

... and like @Shaun1094 already said: good luck with the COD games

40-platinum.png1S0de4a5.png40-platinum.png

Control Ultimate Edition: Director of the FBC 

Platinum # 84

Fun: 6/10

Difficulty 3/10
Review:

First Game Platinum' since deciding to tackle my backlog. In the time it took me to finish this game I bought 3 more games so 1 step forward, 2 steps back. Regardless this game was my first experience playing a 4K 60FPS game on the PS5 and graphically it looked awesome. The story captivated my imagination during the early stages and the office setting felt very unique for a game. I must say towards the end the game did get frustrating as the FBC office can be a maze at the best of times. Overall I would say that I enjoyed the story but the Platinum clean up got slightly tedious. I own a copy of this on PS4 as well so at some stage I will Plat this again, but not for a fair while.

What's Next?:

There's so many games to choose from, but I am planning to Install the following onto my PS5 over the next couple of days 

Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order

Borderlands 3

Fallout 4 

• 2 weeks later...

Platinum Number: 85

1Seec26b.png40-platinum.png1Seec26b.png

Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order

Difficulty: 3/10

Fun: 8/10

Review:

This game was my first step back into the Star Wars Universe since the PS2 Games. Having never watched any of the movies, the games hold a unique nostalgia as my only way of having experienced this universe. I must say this game felt very polished and overall I had a great time working my way through the story. The story was engaging and the gameplay was very rewarding and enjoyable. My only gripe with the game was completing the BD1 Holomaps which was quite tiresome and frustrating when certain areas would not tick over to 100%. Nevertheless aside from that, the game was a great game and the Platinum felt overall very fun to work toward.

I own the PS4 Physical copy of this game so someday I will play that through as well (I do not plan to Autopop) so one day I will be back playing this again, but not for a little while.

What's Next?

AFL Live (PS3): Continuing to chip away at the 5k Goals Trophy, about 850 Goals off platinum.

Borderlands (PS3): About 1/3 of the way through this game, been enjoying this one and enjoying knocking down my PS3 backlog

Need for Speed Heat: Early Days with this game, but I have Knocked out the Online Trophies

Scratts Nutty Adventure: Got this game as a Joke with my Game Store Manager - Will Platinum and Return it Soon

Goodluck you have quite the backlog already and some great games in your wish list. I am sure you will have plenty of fun to come. My only comment might be to consider just playing the games and not worrying to much about the platinum. You will save many hours from doing stupid things and open up a lot more time for many other wonderful games you still are yet to discover. Happy gaming.

• Like 1

Wow, that’s a lot of games. Must of taken ages just to write it all out. Good luck.

Personally I would next go for Just Cause 2. A great fun blow everything up game. Wouldn’t bother with 3 or 4 if I’m honest.

I would suggest also, unless you have already started, that you play the PS4 versions of the Bioshock games as they removed all the multiplayer component along with the trophies.

Plus, always remember, if you’re not having fun, what’s the fecking point.

• Like 2

Platinum Number: 86

1S6e945a.png40-platinum.png1S6e945a.png

Difficulty: 0/10

Fun: 5/10*

(Easy Mindless Game whilst watching Movies otherwise its not very fun)

Review:

This Game is a bit of a Blight on my trophy list as it is one of the first games I have played Solely to platinum. It was an "okay" experience that was pretty fast and mindless. It was nice to play something pretty cruisy after the last few bigger and more elaborate games I had been tackling. I got this from my local game store for free as they have 2 week returns and the manager chucked it in my order so I could get free shipping. This is one of the few games I will not keep on my game shelf after having played, but for a quick and free platinum, it was fine. 

The game itself played like an Up-Res PS1 Platformer. It was weirdly nostalgic but definitely bare bones and pretty poor by todays standards.

Whats Next:

AFL Live (PS3): Continuing to chip away at the 5k Goals Trophy, about 850 Goals off platinum.

Borderlands (PS3): About 2/3 of the way through this game, been enjoying this one and enjoying knocking down my PS3 backlog. Pretty much toward the end of the campaign now. Just need to grind some XP.

Need for Speed Heat (PS4): Early Days with this game, but I have Knocked out the Online Trophies

Platinum Number: 87

1S3e0740.png40-platinum.png1S3e0740.png

Borderlands (PS3)

Difficulty 4/10

Fun: 8.5/10

Review:

After having first started this on an old PSN nearly 10 years ago, I finally gave this game a second crack. I played the whole game on split screen co-op with my Fiancé and this was her first time playing a "shooter" Due to this the early game felt quite difficult as she was still learning the ropes, but by the end of the game she had improved quite significantly. This game is definitely a bit rough around the edges on PS3 and the split screen co-op is not optimised as well as it could be, but overall it was a pretty fun experience working toward the Platinum. I have the game of the year edition so figure I should chip away at the DLC trophies and my partner seems to still be enjoying playing, which in of itself is a surprise as I wasn't sure how she would find playing this style of game. Borderlands 2 and 3 are sitting in my backlog for the PS4 so I will move onto those in the future, but overall felt good to knock another game out of my PS3 Backlog

What's Next:

AFL Live (PS3) Continuing to chip away at the 5k Goals Trophy, about 750-800 Goals off platinum.

Need for Speed Heat (PS4) Early Days with this game, but I have Knocked out the Online Trophies. This will be my next focus.

• 2 weeks later...

Platinum Number: 88

1S764b5d.png40-platinum.png1S764b5d.png

PGA Tour 2K21 (PS4)

Difficulty: 2/10

Fun 9.5/10

Review:

This game scratched an itch I did not know I had. I haven't played a dedicated golf game since Everybody's Golf and whilst the game is vastly different, the mechanics are much the same. Coming into this having played that, the controls felt simple and the gameplay felt very good. I got this as part of PS+ and without it I doubt I would have ever ventured into the PGA games, but this was a great mindless sports game to play after work. The gameplay felt satisfying and whilst it was a bit of a grind to do a few of the trophies, overall it was a good trophy list and probably the perfect platinum length for a sports game. It is such a shame that 2K make the Nba2K trophies so unobtainable compared to this franchise, as this was genuinely a great Platinum to work towards. 

This game slightly delayed my backlog tackling however I should be back on track over the next few days with progress outlined below:

What's Next:

AFL Live (PS3) 1-2 Games away from finishing and becoming my rarest platinum (1.34% at present) 80 Goals left to go.

Need for Speed Heat (PS4) Definitely put on the backburner at present. Online Trophies finished, will switch to this when I feel like playing a racer.

Fallout 4 (PS4) Slowly Getting my head around this game. First time playing a Fallout. Enjoying it so far, keen to chip away at the story.

Borderlands (PS3) Tidying up some DLC trophies in Co-op with my partner. Unsure if I will go for 100% but we shall see.

Platinum Number: 89 (1.36% Rarity)

1Sba2ff2.png40-platinum.png1Sba2ff2.png

AFL LIVE (PS3)

Difficulty 4/10

Fun: 5/10*

*The Game Overall was fun, but 5000 Goals was a horribly mindless grind*

Review:

One of the first PS3 games I played from my childhood on an old PSN. A platinum I never thought I would be able to achieve and an absolutely long grind. This game plays like the PS2 AFL games before it and whilst it was never going to compete with NBA2k or FIFA, it still holds up as a fun AFL game. I have sunk 100's of hours into this game playing just for fun, but the grind towards 5000 goals was cumbersome. Ultimately glad this one is finished and if I am being honest I think I will now retire this game. I have the modern PS4 version in my backlog which I am keen to tackle soon. Bittersweet to know I will likely never play this game again, but also happy to be able to say its finished!

What's Next:

Overcooked All You Can Eat (PS5) Planning to start this next and play couch Co-op with my Fiancé. 

Need for Speed Heat (PS4) Definitely put on the backburner at present. Online Trophies finished, will switch to this when I feel like playing a racer.

Fallout 4 (PS4) Slowly Getting my head around this game. First time playing a Fallout. Enjoying it so far, keen to chip away at the story.

Borderlands (PS3) Tidying up some DLC trophies in Co-op with my Fiancé. Unsure if I will go for 100% but we shall see.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

MrWright95's Platinum Challenge

Nov 10 2021 - Dec 24 2021

11 Platinum Trophy Goal

With 89 Platinum Trophies, I am setting the ambitious Goal of 100 Platinum' trophies by Dec 24

This will be particularly difficult as there are a number of days I will not be able to play. I have set this to conclude at Dec 24 as I am going camping after Christmas and likely wont get the chance to play again until the new year.

When looking at my trophy list, for the most part there are not too many "Cheap Platinum's" but for this event I am going to be tackling some of the easier / shorter games in my backlog in an attempt to hit Platinum 100 before the end of the year.

Rules:

• Platinum 100 will be Hades (I am absolutely loving this game and am probably about 40-50ish hours away from the Platinum, this will be a large bulk of the grind and I want platinum 100 to be an awesome game
  • At least one Platinum must be a PS3 game from my backlog.
  • At least half of the games need at least a 10 hour Platinum estimate or longer.

Game Options:

AFL Evolution 2: (Already started, estimate 5-10 hours left to Platinum)

Cat Quest I: 10 Hour Platinum Estimate (Will play coop with partner, so unlikely to get done in time)

Cat Quest II: 10 Hour Platinum Estimate (Will play coop with partner, so unlikely to get done in time)

Children of Morta: (Already Started, estimate 10 hours left to Platinum)

Day of the Tentacle Remastered: 6 Hour Platinum Estimate

Disney Classic Aladdin and Lion King: 1-2 Hour Platinum Estimate (Cheat Code, plan to play these later for nostalgia but not on hardest difficulty)

Hades (Already Started, Estimate 40-50 hours left to Platinum

Hitman Contracts (PS3) 15 Hour Platinum Estimate

MediEvil: 15 Hour Platinum Estimate

Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishment (PS3)  15 Hour Platinum Estimate

Sparklite: 15 Hour Platinum Estimate

Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom: 10 Hour Platinum Estimate

The Inner World: 2 Hour Platinum Estimate

The Inner World Last Wind Monk: 3 Hour Platinum Estimate

Until Dawn: 15 Hour Platinum Estimate

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay tuned for updates as I attempt my first platinum challenge!

Thanks for reading

Edited by Mr_Wright95
  • Like 2

When you're finished with and enjoyed The Inner World and TIW: The Last Wind Monk, I recommend taking a look at the Deponia series.

There's four games which tell an ongoing story (though it does wrap up nicely in the final game). They play very similarly to The Inner World and has some great humor!

Although they're regularly in discount (digitally) dirt cheap (€2 each), there is a physical release with all 4 games on a single disc. I got mine from Germany (English language supported) for about €30.

Most of them are 10-15 hour platinums, with an exception for the 1001 Jackalopes trophy.

You might want to use a 100% walkthrough to get all the missables (and there's a LOT of them).

I'll be looking forward to your review of Sparklite. It's on my backlog as well.

11 Platinums in just over a month and a half is quite a lot, good luck!

MrWright95's Platinum Challenge -- Update #1

11 Platinum Trophy Goal

1S0904dd.png40-platinum.png 1S0904dd.png

Platinum 90:

Children of Morta

Fun: 10/10

Difficulty 2/10 (Starts hard but gets quite easy)

My first Platinum of my Platinum Challenge to try and get 100 Platinum's before Christmas. This game was my first experience in the roguelite / roguelike genre and I absolutely loved it. I cannot overstate how enjoyable I found playing this game and how well suited it was for couch co-op. My partner and I had so much fun playing this and the way the story is told was really captivating. Overall this was an awesome gaming experience that it seems many people have not yet had given the player base on this site. 

As for my trophy challenge, I have realised that Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl (Pokémon) comes out this weekend so I have one less weekend to grind as I will be pumping hours into this this weekend. Regardless I still think I have a chance so long as I can keep up the pace on the days I am able to play.

What's Next: 

AFL Live Evolution 2 (1 Trophy Off Platinum, just grinding goals)

The Inner World

The Inner World Wind Monk

Hades (Probably 40% or so towards the platinum)

• Like 1

MrWright95's Platinum Challenge -- Update #2

11 Platinum Trophy Goal

1S4d83df.png40-platinum.png1S4d83df.png

Platinum 91:

The Inner World

Fun 4/10*

Difficulty 0/10

*A 4/10 rating in the fun category is quite harsh for this game, it definitely has its charm and as the story went on I definitely warmed up to it. What held it back from being a more fun experience for myself personally was the amount of missable trophies that meant following a guide was definitely needed as well as the controls. The controls progressively got easier to navigate and the story definitely improved as it went along. This game really is charming and witty and whilst a 4/10 is harsh, I feel that the second game in this series will be far more enjoyable now that I have the controls down and my head around how this series plays.

As for my trophy challenge, today is the last day before Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl comes out (Pokémon) and as I mentioned in update #1 this will be the game I am playing for at least the next 4-5 days meaning that as a whole, my progress towards platinum 100 will slow. Today I should be able to finish Platinum 92 (Disney Classics) but overall with the rules and games I have outlined I think it will be a tight finish for the deadline I have set.

What's Next:

Disney Classic: Aladdin and Lion King

AFL Live Evolution 2 (Significantly underestimated how long this platinum would take)

The Inner World Wind Monk

Hades 

• 2 weeks later...

MrWright95's Platinum Challenge -- Update #3

11 Platinum Trophy Goal

1S478676.png40-platinum.png1S478676.png

Platinum 93:

AFL Evolution 2

Fun 4/10

Difficulty 2/10

Despite coming out nearly 10 years after the PS3 game that took me over 100 hours to platinum, this game simply did not have the same charm. Perhaps nostalgia tints the way I view the PS3 game, but despite being an insane grind, I found that game far more enjoyable than this one. This game graphically was an upgrade but controlled overall worse. The platinum was significantly shorter, but if I ever get the itch to play an AFL (Australian Football) game again, I'll be booting up the PS3.

As for my Trophy Challenge to Earn 11 Platinum's between Nov 10 2021 - Dec 24 2021

This is Platinum Number 4 with 7 to go. Hades is basically finished but I am saving this one for platinum 100 as is Cat Quest 2. That will bring me up to 95 Platinum' with 5 to go. Overall I think I am on pace still to achieve this goal, however I wanted one of these 11 platinum's to be a PS3 game and this might ultimately be my undoing as I am still not sure on which game to tackle. If anyone has any suggestions based on my backlog please let me know. 

• 2 weeks later...

MrWright95's Platinum Challenge -- Update #4

11 Platinum Trophy Goal

1S04db45.png40-platinum.png40-platinum.png1S4fc641.png 

Platinum 94 & 95

Cat Quest I & II

Fun 9/10

Difficulty 1/10

After realising that Cat Quest I was not a Co-Op game, my partner and I decided to start with Cat Quest II. This game has a unique charm and is a fairly relaxed take on an adventure RPG. Cat Quest II was very fun and just difficult enough to not make the game mindless. It was a fairly short experience with it taking about 8-10 hours of gameplay for my partner and I to complete. Overall though it was a pretty well designed couch co-op game and we enjoyed it.

After tackling Cat Quest II I then moved onto Cat Quest I, this game overall played very similar to Cat Quest II with a few minor differences. I was on pace to smash this out fast, but then disaster struck. Due to a few quests that have been added after the trophy list was made, It is possible to ping the "Complete all side quest" trophy, before actually completing all of them, since you just need to hit X number of side quests (the amount when the trophy list was made) This meant when I got to the end of the game missing 1 piece of Armour and all dungeons and quests (or so i thought) completed I moved onto a NG+ to try and wrap it up. Fast forward 6 hours I realised what I had done after pulling my hair out for hours and checking Discord, Reddit and Forums. I had missed a LVL99 side quest that gave the 1 armour I was missing. Overall though the game was fun and its my fault for not checking If i had actually completed all of the side quests.

This takes me up to 95 Platinum's with 5 to go before December 24 for my Trophy Challenge. This seems like a lot, but I have 4 games currently in progress that are all not too far off Platinum. Then I have to figure out which PS3 game I own that I can platinum fast to be able to achieve my goal of 100 Platinum's before Dec 25.

MrWright95's Platinum Challenge -- Update #5

11 Platinum Trophy Goal

40-platinum.png1Sc6c504.png40-platinum.png 

Platinum 96

Sparklite 

Fun 8/10
Difficulty 3/10

This game had so much potential but ultimately fell quite a bit short of what I imagine it was going for. The game starts off like most in the Rogue like genre, however whilst introducing new enemies and new abilities throughout the game, the gameplay itself was extremely repetitive. Once you get your head around the gameplay the first 4 bosses are a joke (super easy) Then the final boss has an insane difficulty spike comparatively, took a few hours to grind gear and then I managed to scrape by. Ultimately if you like rogue like games this was still a fine experience. I enjoyed the clean-up whilst watching Netflix otherwise it would be quite mindless. The art style was really nice and I do still recommend this game if you like this genre, but compared to other games I have played in the genre, it certainly is not breaking ground.

40-platinum.png1S90326f.png40-platinum.png 

Platinum 97

WWE Legends of Wrestlemania (PS3)

Fun 5/10

Difficulty 1.5/10

A game that is in my collection solely thanks to my younger brothers. This game has become the saviour of my Platinum challenge to hit 100 platinum's before Dec 25 2021. The rule I made for the challenge was at minimum 1 of the Platinum's needed to be on a PS3 game. My PS3 backlog however does not have many simple and easy Platinum's. Ultimately I realised I could knock this one out fairly fast and adjusting the difficulty sliders for the most part made this pretty easy. I played most of the game on normal and bumped the sliders only for the last few difficult matches. Overall this game is nothing amazing given it is 12 years old, however there was a certain nostalgia playing this so many years later after having spent many hours battling my brothers on it years and years ago. 

Hey, just popped in to say good luck in completing your backlog! You seem to be doing a fantastic job so far!

I myself have had a massive backlog in the past, though I started trophy hunting back in 2012. I'm still completing PS3/Vita games, however some time ago I did decide to cut a majority of them out of my list, as I had done most of the major ones I wanted to do. I kept a few around though.

My backlog these days consists of a little under 100 games (estimate), and I've sorted them into different priorities (high, medium, low) which helps me prioritise things. I don't adhere to that 100%, as sometimes I just have an inkling for a particular game! Backlogs are truly never ending tasks, as they continue to grow and evolve with new games coming out.

Anyways, good luck. I'm going to follow this post so I can see how you go!

• Like 1

MrWright95's Platinum Challenge -- Update #6

11 Platinum Trophy Goal

40-platinum.png1S5a626d.png40-platinum.png

Platinum 100: Hades 

Difficulty 4/10

Fun 10/10

6 Weeks ago I set an ambitious goal to achieve 11 platinum trophies in a 6 week timeframe, this goal would see me hit 100 Platinum Trophies just before Christmas. My goal was to do this with a mixture of games with at least half being 10+ hour platinum' and at least 1 PS3 Title. Today I achieved my goal with a day to spare with Platinum 100 on Hades. This game was an absolute masterclass and there is nothing I can say about this game that has not already been said, however this game lives up to all of the hype and critical acclaim it has received. This game was enthralling and I loved absolutely every minute of this Platinum despite how long and repetitive it got towards the end. I am so happy to have hit my 100th Platinum and am so glad I decided to make this game my milestone. I plan to play it again on the PS4 version someday and Platinum' it again, that's how much fun I had with this game. If you are considering this game, I cannot recommend it more. As for my trophy Challenge, I am glad to have been able to set an ambitious goal and achieve it. This challenge was not without hiccups as I needed a few extra playthroughs of certain games I did not anticipate needing the extra time, coupled with working full time and Adult commitments, I am pretty chuffed to have achieved something I put my mind to.

For anyone following my trophy journey through my Trophy Backlog thread I am happy to say I Did it! 

Now to figure out what to Platinum next on my Journey toward 200 Platinum's! 

Edited by Mr_Wright95
  • Like 3

I would definitely recommend to go after short games like Abzu first. It's a worthwhile experience for sure and it only takes around 3 hours to beat the first time. Obviously, it will take longer for full trophy completion by yourself without any kind of reference, but, even like that it is shorter than most games in the list for sure. I also consider Abzu one of the must-play indies. It would be even better than Journey if it wasn't single-player only and it had the option of joining other random players who could be found swimming around in their journey through the game, just like you. Unfortunately, they didn't do that for Abzu, but for the first playthrough solo it is as good as Journey was or even better, if you ask me. It's also one of the nicest ocean-related games you can play, which brings me to my other recommendation from your backlog, which is Subnautica. Subnautica is quite possibly the best ocean-related game I played and one of the best survival-exploration games you can experience. I am guessing that No Man's Sky is really the only competitor for Subnautica. But No Man's Sky is in my dormant backlog too, so I can't tell if it is better or not.

Cheers!

• 5 weeks later...

MrWright95 - Platinum Challenge #2 

The Ultimate PS3 Clean-Up

Goal: 15 PS3 Platinum's in 2022

After achieving the goal I set last year for hitting 100 platinum's it is time for a new goal to work toward. This year is a tough one to plan as my house is currently closing in on completion and I am unsure how much time I will have at certain parts of the year once this finishes. Regardless I have decided to finally tackle my PS3 backlog and put a serious dent into it. I still plan to play some PS4 and PS5 games this year, but this is just to make a conscious effort at tackling my older games.

PS3 Game Options: Ranked in Order of Most to Least Likely to Play

Spoiler
  • Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time
  • Assassins Creed III
  • Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishment
  • Uncharted: Drakes Fortune
  • Infamous
  • God Of War I
  • Hitman: Blood Money
  • La Noire
  • Minecraft
  • Sly Cooper Thieves in Time
  • South Park Stick of Truth
  • Ratchet and Clank: Nexus
  • God Of War II
  • Infamous 2
  • Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
  • Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
  • Sound Shapes
  • God Of War III
  • Beyond Two Souls
  • Dead Island Riptide
  • Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations
  • God Of War Ascension
  • Hitman Contacts
  • Just Cause 2
  • Silent Hill Downpour
  • Ni No Kuni
  • Toy Story 3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Games I Own But am Unsure if I Can Platinum (Based on either Skill / Difficulty or Online Trophies)

• Batman Arkham Asylum (Digital Copy PS+) - Looks Challenging but will go for Plat
  • Bioshock (Physical Copy) Played Campaign Once - Check which version of game I own (BLUS-30166 is what I want)
  • Bioshock 2 (Physical Copy) Unsure on if i will go for Platinum - Will Go for Campaign at Minimum.
  • Bioshock Infinite (Physical Copy) Played on Old PSN Profile - May Attempt Platinum
  • Darksiders (Physical Copy) Will Attempt Platinum
  • Deadly Premonition (Digital Copy PS+)
  • Dishonored (Physical Copy) Unsure how hard this platinum will be - Will attempt
  • Dragons Dogma (Physical Copy) Started This - Never Got Into it - Keen to Try Again one Day 
  • Duke Nukem Forever (Physical Copy) - Heard This Game is a Mess - Will Still Play One Day
  • Fallout 3 GOTY Edition (Physical Copy) - Long Game, Missable trophies 
  • Need for Speed Most Wanted (Physical Copy) -Played on Old PSN - Keen to Play Again and try to Platinum
  • Prototype (Physical Copy) 3% Plat Rarity - Will attempt but unsure if I am good enough.
  • Prototype 2 (Physical Copy) Much easier Platinum that 1 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

MrWright95 - Platinum Challenge #2 

The Ultimate PS3 Clean-Up

Goal: 15 PS3 Platinum's in 2022

Update #1

Platinum #103 & 104

40-platinum.png1Sea816d.png40-platinum.png

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

--------------------------------------------------

40-platinum.png1Se3657b.png40-platinum.png

Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time

--------------------------------------------------

2 PS3 Platinum's' in the books so far for 2022. It has been quite satisfying tackling these older games in the backlog... yet this has had an inverse effect of what I planned. I have now started the dangerous journey of buying the PS3 games I do not own that I wanted to own, so at this stage the PS3 Backlog is growing faster than I am playing it.

Tekken was a bit of a grind, but a fun Platinum which I enjoyed. I have bought Tekken Hybrid to get the last Tekken Platinum I do not currently have so that will be a fun milestone!

Ratchet and Clank was a great experience, as are almost all Ratchet Games. I started this a while ago but am so glad I came back to it and its reignited my itch to play the rest of these games in the series!

26 minutes ago, Mr_Wright95 said:

It has been quite satisfying tackling these older games in the backlog... yet this has had an inverse effect of what I planned. I have now started the dangerous journey of buying the PS3 games I do not own that I wanted to own, so at this stage the PS3 Backlog is growing faster than I am playing it.

Can definitely relate to this ? at least I have access to a lot of what I want to play through ps now so it won't cost me too much money, just a lot of time 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

40-platinum.png1S30348f.png40-platinum.png

Platinum 110 - Dodgeball Academia

I am back after a bit of a trophy hunting hiatus. I have finally moved into my house that has been being built for the past 18 months. Picked this up as it looked fun and the gameplay was definitely quite fun.

Regardless I am happy to be back and hopeful to bang out some platinum's over the next few weeks.

Not too sure what is next, but we shall see!