Trophy Thoughts/Autopop Query & Discussion?

Ashbo

31 minutes ago, Bunkerbudy said:

thx, look to be very easy!! because you can transfer your save and just collect some materials to build everything right?

I would it expect it to be so, so if you had a lot of materials already, you should be able to get this very quickly.

• Like 1

Just now, valomek said:

I would it expect it to be so, so if you had a lot of materials already, you should be able to get this very quickly.

Would be the first time I use the autopop to get a plat fast. But I dont mind for this game, cuz I realy like the game and did all of it once before. I would just like to pay trough the game's main story again without all of the grinding aftherwards. So this time I hope I can get the plat in 2-3 hours and start an NG playtrough right afther it.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, PhantomFear94 said:

Auto-Pop Trophies:

I think 'Homo Faber', 'Master Builder' and 'Trail Blazer' don't unlock automatically simply because there are new weapons, equipment and vehicles that are now needed for the PS5 versions of these trophies. From reading the below, and the way cross-save works in popping everything else, I imagine everything previously done to unlock these trophies on PS4 is carried over (e.g. the 'base game' equipment/vehicles/weapons). Imagine we need to 'keep on keeping on' to get the new weapons/equipment/vehicles/upgrades. How convoluted this is I have no idea.

This is it exactly!!

If you compare the trophies that haven't autopopped, the original number requirements and the PS5 trackers (a game using the new PS5 trackers wth!?).....

(Info below is all according to the guide here)

The original there are 7 structures, but in the DC we now need 13.

The original had 72 fabrications, now we need 108.

And now we need to upgrade 10 structures, I guess 3 of those new structures are not upgradeable.

Also, the user above doesn't have any progress towards these. Hope we don't have to make everything again and it's more just they didn't load in yet

I wanna go through this Platinum again properly to see if it can be much quicker now with the new stuff, the cannon could really help.

I think I platinumed in 60 hours Offline altogether on hard mode with practice beforehand, but I really made it hard for myself due to hard/offline. I really wanna try and bring this platinum down, I miss this game

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Also, the user above doesn't have any progress towards these. Hope we don't have to make everything again and it's more just they didn't load in yet

The other user seems to have progression carry over from the PS4 version, so it is most likely interact with the specific menu to update the tracker, or fabricate/upgrade/build one in each category for it to start counting.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NewDust said:

The other user seems to have progression carry over from the PS4 version, so it is most likely interact with the specific menu to update the tracker, or fabricate/upgrade/build one in each category for it to start counting.

That's what I say mate, hopefully they just haven't loaded in yet (loaded their save, checked items etc), imagine if all those requirements needed doing again xD (I know very unlikely)

25 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

That's what I say mate, hopefully they just haven't loaded in yet (loaded their save, checked items etc), imagine if all those requirements needed doing again xD (I know very unlikely)

Hypothetically, with loads of ziplines and roads, it would be grindy - multiple hours - but it wouldn't be utterly ridiculous, at least I don't think so. The longest Central map road journeys with 1000's of materials were never too long, maybe 10 minutes at its most extreme. 

Edited by PhantomFear94
  • Like 1