Trophy Thoughts/Autopop Query & Discussion?

Ashbo

12 minutes ago, Shorah- said:

I downloaded the ps4 version yesterday. They've added a "export your save file" option. So you might need to redownload the game, and export your save. Does it need to be the latest platinum save or any save on your account, i have no idea. But i don't think it works if you just try to load a ps4 file with the ps5 version of the game.

Ah ok good, I think I still have the game installed on my PS4, so I could just export the save file there and then installe the PS5 version on my PS5 and download it again.

Or install the PS4 version on my PS5 and do the €10 upgrade in the store to upgrade the PS4 to the PS5 version (but afther I exported the save file ofc) right?

8 minutes ago, Bunkerbudy said:

Or install the PS4 version on my PS5 and do the €10 upgrade in the store to upgrade the PS4 to the PS5 version (but afther I exported the save file ofc) right?

No i think we will have to download a new version of the game available only on friday.

All you can do is just export the save file, then you can remove the ps4 version.

1 hour ago, TravisBickle1976 said:

Does anyone know …

I don’t want the trophies to auto-pop, I want to plat again from scratch, I assume if I delete my saves from my PS5 but leave them in the cloud I will be able to?

Thanks.

Given that you need to export your save file from the PS4 version to be able to import it in the PS5 versions, I would just not export that save file... and make sure (as bonus) that you dont have the ps4 save file localy on the PS5 console. Should not autopot at all if you just start a new game. I think even if you export the PS5 file, as long as you dont load or continue from that save, the trophies wont pop until you do.

So, as far as I can tell the only difference between the two trophy lists is that Director's Cut changed the Great Deliverer trophy from Bronze to Silver. Is that about right, or did I miss something else?

As for the lack of new trophies, I don't particularly mind. If I deem the new content worth the price of the upgrade I'll probably buy it and give the new stuff a go.

13 minutes ago, Umdytr said:

So, as far as I can tell the only difference between the two trophy lists is that Director's Cut changed the Great Deliverer trophy from Bronze to Silver. Is that about right, or did I miss something else?

As for the lack of new trophies, I don't particularly mind. If I deem the new content worth the price of the upgrade I'll probably buy it and give the new stuff a go.

That's the only trophy change, but 3 trophies won't auto-pop as there are new weapons (Hobo Faber), structurers (Master Builder), and upgrades (Trail Blazer) that now count. With a platinum save from PS4 you'll have 70/108 (f/ Homo Faber), 7/13 (f/ Master Builder) and 7/10 (for Trail Blazer) respectively on the PS5 version tracking. Apologies if I'm repeating info you already know. 

I have someone currently under embargo who has the plat and will let me know how they got the new schematics when they are able to - beforehand, I'm guessing we'll need to play the new content as in the base game the schematics are usually attributed to levelling up facilities or Orders for Sam

Edited by PhantomFear94
  • Like 4

36 minutes ago, PhantomFear94 said:

That's the only trophy change, but 3 trophies won't auto-pop as there are new weapons (Hobo Faber), structurers (Master Builder), and upgrades (Trail Blazer) that now count. With a platinum save from PS4 you'll have 70/108 (f/ Homo Faber), 7/13 (f/ Master Builder) and 7/10 (for Trail Blazer) respectively on the PS5 version tracking. Apologies if I'm repeating info you already know. 

I have someone currently under embargo who has the plat and will let me know how they got the new schematics when they are able to - beforehand, I'm guessing we'll need to play the new content as in the base game the schematics are usually attributed to levelling up facilities or Orders for Sam

I wonder if we will have to start a new playthrough to get the 3 remaining trophies? Or will we still be able to get them post story. 

18 minutes ago, Radford999 said:

I wonder if we will have to start a new playthrough to get the 3 remaining trophies? Or will we still be able to get them post story. 

I'm 95% sure you won't need to, otherwise, the carried progress tracking wouldn't make sense. For newcomers, the DE content will be seamlessly integrated into the base game, a bit like No Man's Sky, at least based off what I've read. For returning players, it'll probably prompt you in some way to go explore X and Y. 

Edited by PhantomFear94
  • Like 1

So, to transfer the save from PS4 to PS5 you have to:

- Open PS4 version

- Load into the game and go to a terminal

- Select Export Save File (you can't have any open deliveries when you do this, and you can't cancel some, so you have to complete them on PS4)

- Open PS5 version and import the save file

Bad news for me as I switched from disc to digital with PS5 and don't own the game any more. Don't want to rebuy the PS4 version just to get my save back and pay the upgrade fee. Guess I'll wait and hope for a patch.

2 hours ago, PhantomFear94 said:

Awesome, I will probably play the main story from scratch, then import my Platinum save from PS4 to save myself a ton of grind and then get those last three trophies playing the content if that is how you get the new schematics. 

12 hours ago, PhantomFear94 said:

Is there a list of the new things you need to craft and build etc for the 3 remaining trophies?

Uh, only 10 trophies auto-popped for me. Only ones related to deliveries (3000kg, 700 items, 20 unique premium, etc) plus a couple random ones (first like, read mails/interviews). I don't get it.

Edit: I'll try transferring one of my other saves over and see if that works.

Edited by LiquidSolid

10 minutes ago, LiquidSolid said:

Uh, only 10 trophies auto-popped for me. Only ones related to deliveries (3000kg, 700 items, 20 unique premium, etc) plus a couple random ones (first like, read mails/interviews). I don't get it.

You must have used an older ps4 save before you got the trophies. 

12 minutes ago, LiquidSolid said:

You merely used an older save. With a full platinum save, you'll get all but 3 trophies. I used an older save as well and only 5 trophies didn't pop.

18 minutes ago, Radford999 said:

You must have used an older ps4 save before you got the trophies. 

17 minutes ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

You merely used an older save. With a full platinum save, you'll get all but 3 trophies. I used an older save as well and only 5 trophies didn't pop.

It's a Chapter 15/post-game save and none of the story trophies popped. Like I said in my other post, the Deliver 20 Unique Premium Packages trophy popped, you think I got that before I finished Chapter 1?

I loaded up a checkpoint save from the end of the game and went through the unskippable credits, so we'll see how that works.

Edit: Ok, that save transfer worked for some reason and I've only got the standard 3 left to get (76% Master Builder, 70% Trail-Blazer, 65% Homo Faber). No clue why my platinum save didn't pop trophies properly, maybe Kojima got some tips from Ubisoft lol.

Edited by LiquidSolid

1 hour ago, Radford999 said:

Do structures you have built stay in your ps5 game? Like ziplines for example. I had a big zipline network and i’ve got nothing now :/ 

Edit: Nevermind i’m a dumbass i wasn’t zooming in on the map enough lol.

I'll be playing an year later since I last touched the game.

Would other players' structures that I had in my world still remain there?

6 hours ago, Siddharth-21 said:

No. You'll join a different "shared world" on the PS5. There is a very detailed description about that when you upload a save game from the PS4, maybe someone can take a picture of that and most questions here are answered.

6 hours ago, Siddharth-21 said:

No it’s different. My zipline network is basically non existent. I had a lot of other player’s ziplines in my game. Ans also most of my ziplines have broke since i’ve not been on it for like nearly 2 years. All the roads i built are still there though :) Not too fussed to be honest.