Trophy Thoughts/Autopop Query & Discussion?

Ashbo

22 hours ago, StanPortrBridges said:

Is it possible to import the save BACKWARDS from PS5 -> PS4? I got DS at launch but never played more than a few hours, I would love to just autopop the PS4 list when I plat the PS5 version. It sounds like there's now a Import save option so maybe it can be done?

Would be great if it was possible !

Never played it, so obviously i prefer playing the better version which is the PS5 one, and auto pop on PS4 ^^

Anyone knows if possible ?

(most of the time it's only PS4 => PS5 sadly :/ )

11 minutes ago, seblegamer said:

Would be great if it was possible !

Never played it, so obviously i prefer playing the better version which is the PS5 one, and auto pop on PS4 ^^

Anyone knows if possible ?

Definitely only from PS4 to PS5 as far as I could see while tidying it up today.

On 23/09/2021 at 3:01 PM, PhantomFear94 said:

That's the only trophy change, but 3 trophies won't auto-pop as there are new weapons (Hobo Faber), structurers (Master Builder), and upgrades (Trail Blazer) that now count. With a platinum save from PS4 you'll have 70/108 (f/ Homo Faber), 7/13 (f/ Master Builder) and 7/10 (for Trail Blazer) respectively on the PS5 version tracking. Apologies if I'm repeating info you already know. 

I have someone currently under embargo who has the plat and will let me know how they got the new schematics when they are able to - beforehand, I'm guessing we'll need to play the new content as in the base game the schematics are usually attributed to levelling up facilities or Orders for Sam

My trail-blazer trophy says 6/10. Hmmm. It should be 7/10 as i’ve loaded a platinum save. 

48 minutes ago, seblegamer said:

36 minutes ago, darkjian92 said:

Definitely only from PS4 to PS5 as far as I could see while tidying it up today.

100% sure its only PS4 to PS5 because after loading it on PS5 the game says it not able to work with the PS4 save files and it wil make a PS5 version of it.

Also there is not option to export in the PS5 version, only to load.

2 minutes ago, Bunkerbudy said:

Just look in the other Treath...

Did the auto-pop some time ago, worked like a charm! Ready to get the plat ASAP and then do a normal NG without having to worry about trophies. gonne be good.

Thank you, i just saw it few seconds after i replied in here. I'm curious to know how much time the 3 new trophies need.

Edited by Walmiltur

28 minutes ago, Walmiltur said:

Thank you, i just saw it few seconds after i replied in here. I'm curious to know how much time the 3 new trophies need.

A couple of hours minimum.  I can't seem to find any of the new gear fabrications in the fab terminal, I suspect they might be linked to the new story side missions. 

I was also only able to fabricate the catapult and fully upgrade it from my PS4 transferred platinum save. The racetrack is at a different facility and I don't have time to go there to fabricate it right now.  The bike jump I'm not sure though.

13 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

A couple of hours minimum.  I can't seem to find any of the new gear fabrications in the fab terminal, I suspect they might be linked to the new story side missions. 

I was also only able to fabricate the catapult and fully upgrade it from my PS4 transferred platinum save. The racetrack is at a different facility and I don't have time to go there to fabricate it right now.  The bike jump I'm not sure though.

They should be on there. I fabricated about 20 different pieces of equipment. They were under the ‘New’ tab. 

28 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

Thank you, when you have more infos can you post them in here or in the other thread?

4 minutes ago, Walmiltur said:

Thank you, when you have more infos can you post them in here or in the other thread?

Yes.  It likely won't be until late tonight or sometime tomorrow though.  Only could jump on to pop trophies and go through the fab options to see what was available right away.  I plan on doing the new side story when I get home from work late tonight/early tomorrow to see.  New weapon fabs might also be tied to the shooting range.  I have not gone in there yet.  All the stuff that came up as new looked like it was just the deluxe recolor versions of previous gear from what I could tell.

Just noticed the other reply.  I'll look deeper into it when I get home.  I didn't try fabricating any of it to see if it added to the total items fabricated.  

Edited by Snake2410

Just now, DARKKRAKEN666 said:

Chiral Artist gives a mission for the Chiral Bridge and Weather Station gives the Jump Ramp mission. Die Hardman apparently mentions getting the missions from them once.

Credit - https://www.ungeek.ph/2021/09/death-stranding-directors-cut-how-to-unlock-the-new-structures-and-items/

Right when you first access a terminal he pops up and notifies you of new orders.

8 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

Right when you first access a terminal he pops up and notifies you of new orders.

I plat'ed it a little while ago, Chaos_Bladez in the other thread is bang on the money with his description except i guess he forgot the detail i posted.

Edited by DARKKRAKEN666
  • Like 1

I’m actually kind of frustrated that i don’t know what the new structures/equipment are and what i have left for each trophy and how to get them ?

I’m having to build some of the older strictures too for some reason. Master builder was only at 7/10. Managed to get it up to 10/13. I still need to build the chiral bridge and jump ramp. Still need one more though. I’ve already built the catapult. So it must be one of the older ones? Or is there more than 3 new structures? 

On 23/09/2021 at 3:01 PM, PhantomFear94 said:

That's the only trophy change, but 3 trophies won't auto-pop as there are new weapons (Hobo Faber), structurers (Master Builder), and upgrades (Trail Blazer) that now count. With a platinum save from PS4 you'll have 70/108 (f/ Homo Faber), 7/13 (f/ Master Builder) and 7/10 (for Trail Blazer) respectively on the PS5 version tracking. Apologies if I'm repeating info you already know. 

I have someone currently under embargo who has the plat and will let me know how they got the new schematics when they are able to - beforehand, I'm guessing we'll need to play the new content as in the base game the schematics are usually attributed to levelling up facilities or Orders for Sam

This is what i don‘t understand. The original requirement for master builder was 11 structures. Sign, ladder, anchor, watchtower, timefall shelter, road, safehouse, generator, postbox, zipline and bridge. That’s 11. Then you have an extra 3 structures to build for the ps5 (catapult, chiral bridge and jump ramp). That equals 14 all together. But it says x/13 in the trophy list. I’m lost ? I’m currently at 10/13 and i’ve already built the catapult. I’m in a mess with all of this ?

I'm actually have the same issue as Radford999, i built the catapult but mine says 10/13 now. I know i need to build the chiral bridge and jump ramp but i have no idea what the last one is. DOes anyone know what it is? I've built the raceway and that didn't count

Edit: Okay so I got the trophy and I think I know why. When I played my ps4 game I remembered that I built some structure as my last structure and then I loaded my last save when I got the trophy. The problem with this is that when you transfer your save to the ps5 version, the trophies read it as you didn't build that structure. So For me my last structure was the bridge. I built the bridge again and finally got the trophy

Edited by Elite_Sniper001

44 minutes ago, Elite_Sniper001 said:

I'm actually have the same issue as Radford999, i built the catapult but mine says 10/13 now. I know i need to build the chiral bridge and jump ramp but i have no idea what the last one is. DOes anyone know what it is? I've built the raceway and that didn't count

I managed to fix it. I just re-build everything else. I went through them all and when i built the long bridge it changed to 11/13. So yeah just re-build everything else. Baring in mind though, for the safehouse and i think the bridge, you have to put some materials in it for the first level to complete it. 

Ok guys i’ve just got all 3 trophies.

First of all fabricate anything that is new on the terminal. There will be a tick on an item on the bottom left if you have fabricated that item already. 

Next go and complete the order Request No. 83 from the Waystation South of Lake Knot City to unlock the Buddy Bot. 

Next go and complete Request No. 77 at Distribution center west of capital knot city to unlock the Maser Gun and the Support Skeleton. 

Next you want to complete the Half-Life and Cyberpunk orders. These are 2 side quests/storylines that have about 5-6 orders each. You should have emails about them. The Half-Life one is the email with the Half-Life symbol next to it. The Cyberpunk one is the email with the V next to it. Just complete all orders of one of them, then do the other one. Once you complete an order, go rest in your private room and you will receive the next order through email. Completing all of these orders will unlock various items for you to fabricate.

Next you want to go to the racetrack terminal. It’s south east of the timefall farm. Put the required materials in it and you will unlock it. Now you want to S rank the Roadster races. There are 4 of them. Once you S rank one of them you will unlock the roadster to fabricate. Once you S rank all 4, you will unlock another roadster. 

That should be it for the Homo Faber trophy. 

For the other 2 trophies you just want to fabricate the 3 new structures and upgrade them to level 3. One is available to fabricate right away, the catapult. The other 2 have to be unlocked by completing orders. As you are completing orders and going into your private room, Die-Hardman calls you on 2 separate occasions to tell you of an order at the weather station and an order at the chiral artist. Complete these 2 orders to unlock the 2 new structures. Upgrade them both to level 3.

That should be it. If you haven’t got the master builder trophy, start building the older structures. I had to do that for some reason. Don’t forget for the safehouse and the bridge you need to put materials in them for reach level 1. 

Edited by Radford999
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Radford999 said:

First of all fabricate anything that is new on the terminal. There will be a tick on an item on the bottom left if you have fabricated that item already. 

Next go and complete the order Request No. 83 from the Waystation South of Lake Knot City to unlock the Buddy Bot. 

Next go and complete Request No. 77 at Distribution center west of capital knot city to unlock the Maser Gun and the Support Skeleton. 

Next you want to complete the Half-Life and Cyberpunk orders. These are 2 side quests/storylines that have about 5-6 orders each. You should have emails about them. The Half-Life one is the email with the Half-Life symbol next to it. The Cyberpunk one is the email with the V next to it. Just complete all orders of one of them, then do the other one. Once you complete an order, go rest in your private room and you will receive the next order through email. Completing all of these orders will unlock various items for you to fabricate.

Next you want to go to the racetrack terminal. It’s south east of the timefall farm. Put the required materials in it and you will unlock it. Now you want to S rank the Roadster races. There are 4 of them. Once you S rank one of them you will unlock the roadster to fabricate. Once you S rank all 4, you will unlock another roadster. 

For the other 2 trophies you just want to fabricate the 3 new structures and upgrade them to level 3. One is available to fabricate right away, the catapult. The other 2 have to be unlocked by completing orders. As you are completing orders and going into your private room, Die-Hardman calls you on 2 separate occasions to tell you of an order at the weather station and an order at the chiral artist. Complete these 2 orders to unlock the 2 new structures. Upgrade them both to level 3.

That should be it. If you haven’t got the master builder trophy, start building the older structures. I had to do that for some reason. Don’t forget for the safehouse and the bridge you need to put materials in them for reach level 1. 

I don't believe you need to complete all of the Cyberpunk orders, just the first four.  I still have yet to do the last one and I have all of the fabrication schematics from it.  The last two it looks like only unlock holograms for structures from what the guide I used said. 

Haven't done the Half Life ones yet, or anything on the capital knot map, because I was trying to do everything in one map before moving to the other. 

I should have the last 4 things fabricated for Homo Faber later today, then just need to do the two orders to unlock the last two Structures I need, and re fabricate the cannon because I reloaded a save from before I maxed it hoping I could get away with not using the supplies on it, that does not work FYI.  Couldn't remember, given it was almost two years ago that I platinumed it.

10 hours ago, Radford999 said:

Can someone quote me on this if the half life missions only has 3 missions? i was following a video but wasn't sure if they were each item (if it is then i'm missing something i'm on 103/108 and only got the races left which gives u only 2 more crafting items. (so i'm missing 3 more items for the Homo Faber.

EDIT: i noticed this person only has done the first few missions not all the ones that are out

Edited by Jason-DFG

1 hour ago, Jason-DFG said:

Can someone quote me on this if the half life missions only has 3 missions? i was following a video but wasn't sure if they were each item (if it is then i'm missing something i'm on 103/108 and only got the races left which gives u only 2 more crafting items. (so i'm missing 3 more items for the Homo Faber.

EDIT: i noticed this person only has done the first few missions not all the ones that are out

There should be two schematics from the half life missions, gravity glove and a vehicle.  If it's like the Cyberpunk unlocks then you should only need to do up through whatever mission unlocks the second of those schematics.

I'm currently at 104/108 and only need the Half Life gravity glove and vehicle schematics, the support skeleton, and the new gun.  I have not done the last Cyberpunk mission yet.

Edited by Snake2410

11 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

There should be two schematics from the half life missions, gravity glove and a vehicle.  If it's like the Cyberpunk unlocks then you should only need to do up through whatever mission unlocks the second of those schematics.

I'm currently at 104/108 and only need the Half Life gravity glove and vehicle schematics, the support skeleton, and the new gun.  I have not done the last Cyberpunk mission yet.

maybe i missed something then i'm at 104/108 and just got the 2 races left

53 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

Have you done the new Structure trophies yet though??

The later rewards don't give anything but it's possible they lead to the orders and emails you need to get new structures.........??

When I did it, I had to do everything almost. Perhaps I didn't need to do all the Half-life/Cyberpunk stuff, perhaps normal orders or even lost cargo would have worked, but after doing those, that's when my new structure orders popped up.

That's why I ask, because I'm unsure if its those orders specifically or any orders that work.

When you did the new structures, did you get them all without doing all the Half-Punk stuff??

The extra Half-Punk stuff, give you Compass upgrades btw, quite good, think the first upgrade allows you to keep objective markers always visible and the last upgrade extends compass range. In between just gets a few other misc upgrades like disable a enemy vehicle via compass and few others

Edited by Optinooby