Trophy Thoughts/Autopop Query & Discussion?

Ashbo

1 minute ago, Snake2410 said:

Races unlock two more.  How many did you have before you fabricated anything new?  I was at 77/108 when I transferred my save file.  

I honestly dont remember around 77 i think i had the platinum on the other version before i did the transfer so i should have the same as you

Maybe someone can help me out what i'm missing.

death stranding
- all tools crafted
- all equipment crafted
- All guns crafted
- Buddy bot crafted (new with director cut)
- Support skeleton & maser gun crafted (v1 mission)
- Yaiba Kusangi crafted (v2 mission)
- (v3 mission) No trophy related unlocks
- Silver hand crafted (v4 mission)
- (v5 mission) No trophy related unlocks
- (v6 mission) No trophy related unlocks
- gravity gloves crafted 
- half life truck (m4) crafted
- roadster crafted

- roadster long range crafted

Am i missing something new or is it some random item that didnt track properly?

1 minute ago, Jason-DFG said:

I honestly dont remember around 77 i think i had the platinum on the other version before i did the transfer so i should have the same as you

Hmmm.  And you didn't reload any saves, from before fabrication, after fabricating anything new? 

Might be best to go to the location you fabricated the new stuff that you get automatically and check everything.  For me it was the bike with the trailer, a crap ton of silver/gold skeletons, and sulver/gold armor plates.  The gloves didn't count for any of it.  

I've been using the new tracker system the recent system update added and pinning it to my screen, that way I could be sure it was updating.  I'll be doing the rest a little later and will follow up once I get those 4 schematics in case mine has issues too.

Just now, Snake2410 said:

Hmmm.  And you didn't reload any saves, from before fabrication, after fabricating anything new? 

Might be best to go to the location you fabricated the new stuff that you get automatically and check everything.  For me it was the bike with the trailer, a crap ton of silver/gold skeletons, and sulver/gold armor plates.  The gloves didn't count for any of it.  

I've been using the new tracker system the recent system update added and pinning it to my screen, that way I could be sure it was updating.  I'll be doing the rest a little later and will follow up once I get those 4 schematics in case mine has issues too.

Nope never reloaded a save and i'm 100% sure this is my platinum save because i always make backupsaves after i platted a game

it popped the trophy remade everything again for a third time and now it popped

10 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Have you done the new Structure trophies yet though??

The later rewards don't give anything but it's possible they lead to the orders and emails you need to get new structures.........??

When I did it, I had to do everything almost. Perhaps I didn't need to do all the Half-life/Cyberpunk stuff, perhaps normal orders or even lost cargo would have worked, but after doing those, that's when my new structure orders popped up.

That's why I ask, because I'm unsure if its those orders specifically or any orders that work.

When you did the new structures, did you get them all without doing all the Half-Punk stuff??

The extra Half-Punk stuff, give you Compass upgrades btw, quite good, think the first upgrade allows you to keep objective markers always visible and the last upgrade extends compass range. In between just gets a few other misc upgrades like disable a enemy vehicle via compass and few others

I'll see once I do the half life stuff what pops up.  I don't know for sure if any of the structure orders are available yet, but I did get a cutscene with Die Hardman when I first imported and loaded my save.  He said something about new orders but I missed part of it so I'm not sure where they were from.  Which one popped up first?  Chiral bridge or the bike jump?

14 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

I'll see once I do the half life stuff what pops up.  I don't know for sure if any of the structure orders are available yet, but I did get a cutscene with Die Hardman when I first imported and loaded my save.  He said something about new orders but I missed part of it so I'm not sure where they were from.  Which one popped up first?  Chiral bridge or the bike jump?

That's what I mean, you may still need to do them all to pop the structure.

Bike Jump came first for me, Chiral Bridge was last, literally right at the end. I just finished the last new order and that's when I got the prompt.

Though it's possible any random orders would trigger it or that it was already available and I just got a reminder. I never like to say don't do this order or don't do hat order because it's very very hard to tell what impacts what behind the scenes in this game.

The ramps are pretty good btw and the new Stabiliser combined with Speed Skeleton is maybe the best attachment yet. I jumped across the massive canyon with the main huge waterfall on foot using the speed skel, new Stabiliser and a ramp xD.

The only downside is battery goes quick

4 hours ago, Jason-DFG said:

Is it just me or did the Trail-Blazer trophy reset?

I'm sure i did it for the platinum and now its back to 0/10? so far i did max out 2 of the 3 new structures but i'm just finding it odd.

Mine was fine. But my master builder was 3 short. Which doesn’t make any sense lol. Maybe you got the trophy originally and then reloaded a previous save to keep your materials? You might have to do it again. Although if you got the platinum on PS4 then you should have a ton of materials in all the facilities so it shouldn’t take too long to max upgrade everything. 

5 hours ago, Jason-DFG said:

I'm sure i did it for the platinum and now its back to 0/10? so far i did max out 2 of the 3 new structures but i'm just finding it odd.

1 hour ago, Radford999 said:

Mine was fine. But my master builder was 3 short. Which doesn’t make any sense lol. Maybe you got the trophy originally and then reloaded a previous save to keep your materials? You might have to do it again. Although if you got the platinum on PS4 then you should have a ton of materials in all the facilities so it shouldn’t take too long to max upgrade everything. 

I suspect that either after you guys did it on PS4 you might've reloaded a save after crafting the few things missing and maybe don't remember doing that back then, or something is just bugged. I want to say that one of the trophy guides floating around back then even recommended crafting everything for a given trophy and then reloading in order to save materials.

I reloaded a save on here after doing some fabricating and it messed up all the counts, I believe that was something that happened on PS4 too.  

Chiral bridge order was available at the chiral artist and I haven't done the bike jump order yet.   We'll see if I'll need to do the last cyberpunk mission or not for the jump.  Probably will after anyways though.

EDIT:  And the Bike Jump order is available at the Weather station so I can confirm that you only need to do the orders that unlock schematics and structures.  The ones for holograms you shouldn't need to do.

Edited by Snake2410

23 hours ago, Radford999 said:

22 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

I suspect that either after you guys did it on PS4 you might've reloaded a save after crafting the few things missing and maybe don't remember doing that back then, or something is just bugged. I want to say that one of the trophy guides floating around back then even recommended crafting everything for a given trophy and then reloading in order to save materials.

I reloaded a save on here after doing some fabricating and it messed up all the counts, I believe that was something that happened on PS4 too.  

Chiral bridge order was available at the chiral artist and I haven't done the bike jump order yet.   We'll see if I'll need to do the last cyberpunk mission or not for the jump.  Probably will after anyways though.

EDIT:  And the Bike Jump order is available at the Weather station so I can confirm that you only need to do the orders that unlock schematics and structures.  The ones for holograms you shouldn't need to do.

Thats the feeling i'm having aswel i mustve reloaded a save but i noticed that i was missing the fall weather construct aswel and i'm sure i did that. But nothing to worry now i sorted the platinum finally

Edited by Jason-DFG

On 26/09/2021 at 4:39 PM, Jason-DFG said:

16 minutes ago, Bunkerbudy said:

ATM my games says 0/10 for trail blazer LoL thats weird :P

Have you jumped back into your PS4 save that you exported to check?? Quick way to find out if this is our error or the transfer process......

You can upgrade others stuff for the trophy, it's possible the transfer only recognises your own structure you upgraded.

Some stuff can get removed as well during the transfer, I wonder if the structure you upgrade gets removed or has detioriated to 0%, stops counting??

4 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Have you jumped back into your PS4 save that you exported to check?? Quick way to find out if this is our error or the transfer process......

You can upgrade others stuff for the trophy, it's possible the transfer only recognises your own structure you upgraded.

Some stuff can get removed as well during the transfer, I wonder if the structure you upgrade gets removed or has detioriated to 0%, stops counting??

I remember making everything myself on PS4 because I wanted to be sure that every thing I build and upgraded back then counted. Well worst case I rebuild all I guess.. should not be to bad..

What should I check on PS4? I cant remember where I build all of those things.

I didn't check on the ps4 version just crafted every structure again and used someone's house base to max to lvl 3 and it popped the plat.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bunkerbudy said:

I remember making everything myself on PS4 because I wanted to be sure that every thing I build and upgraded back then counted. Well worst case I rebuild all I guess.. should not be to bad..

What should I check on PS4? I cant remember where I build all of those things.

The export info window says something can get removed, some stuff isn't saved etc, mainly depends where the structure is. It's possible your structures were removed.

You go into Bridge Link, click on your PSN name to see your records. Then on the first tab you can see how much you have fabricated, then the last tab you can see what you have made structure wise

detioriated to 0%, stops counting??

This could be it tho... will just build all of them again, it's not the biggest issue, I find it more anoying not knowing what the new items are...

I didn't check on the ps4 version just crafted every structure again and used someone's house base to max to lvl 3 and it popped the plat.

What are the 4 new structures? I have the catapult now done, what are the other 3?

2 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

You go into Bridge Link, click on your PSN name to see your records. Then on the first tab you can see how much you have fabricated, then the last tab you can see what you have made structure wise

I just checked this on my PS5 file and it says I built almost all of it but only the catapult maxed out... prob got deleted.

I dunno, it's any1s guess, perhaps if anybody else had helped with upgrading one of the structures you maxed, can affect it also, the export info window lists some weird instances.

I platinumed everything Offline, only went Online for Bridge Link right at the end and mine is exactly the same, lucky

3 minutes ago, Bunkerbudy said:

What are the 4 new structures? I have the catapult now done, what are the other 3?

3 new, Cargo Catapult, Chiral Bridge from Chiral Artist order and Jump Ramp from Weather Station

1 minute ago, Optinooby said:

I dunno, it's any1s guess, perhaps if anybody else had helped with upgrading one of the structures you maxed, can affect it also, the export info window lists some weird instances.

I platinumed everything Offline, only went Online for Bridge Link right at the end and mine is exactly the same, lucky

Should not be to hard to do it again tho :) some of them where a lot of resources right? But thats only a matter of driving around gathering them again :)

Just now, Bunkerbudy said:

Should not be to hard to do it again tho :) some of them where a lot of resources right? But thats only a matter of driving around gathering them again :)

Because I built all my Roads and everything myself, in my end tab on Bridge Link, it says Ive spent 260,000 worth of materials xD

2 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

3 new, Cargo Catapult, Chiral Bridge from Chiral Artist order and Jump Ramp from Weather Station

Thx man! Looks like I have to rebuild the watchtower as well and also the Timefall Sherlter... only got 9/13 with the Catapult already rebuild. Wich means I miss  23 original ones and I can see in the menu I indeed do...

Just now, Optinooby said:

Because I built all my Roads and everything myself, in my end tab on Bridge Link, it says Ive spent 260,000 worth of material

Was there a good way to get the mats fast? Can I for example demollish something I build? xD

12 minutes ago, Bunkerbudy said:

Thx man! Looks like I have to rebuild the watchtower as well and also the Timefall Sherlter... only got 9/13 with the Catapult already rebuild. Wich means I miss  23 original ones and I can see in the menu I indeed do...

Was there a good way to get the mats fast? Can I for example demollish something I build? xD

Demolishing structures doesn't give anything, recycle equipment does though, but it's not a lot.

When I had to get mats, I found slowly throughout the game Shelters usually restocked (no good for you with a quick need), also Mule Camps are a great way, they slowly restock overtime as well.

Take a Truck into a Mule Camp and loot the Camp and Postboxes, I would get thousands this way, I did that throughout the game, was a little grindy. You would be surprised how much they have, usually a Mule Camp will have more of a specific material, Mule Camp A may have most Ceramics, Mule Camp B may have mostly Resins etc etc. and no I don't remember which ;)

You can also do Orders which are transport X amount of X material. The materials you deliver get added to the shelters stock, double win!!! Using the new 'View orders to this shelter' map feature, if any have tonnes of likes or are from miles away, it's likely one with loads of materials.

Mule Camps should see you through though.

I made the new roads, what a waste of time, I dunno why they can't just be straight motorways, they snake all over the shop ends up quicker going on land or using stabiliser Lv 3 ;)

Edited by Optinooby

Demolishing structures doesn't give anything, recycle equipment does though, but it's not a lot.

When I had to get mats, I found slowly throughout the game Shelters usually restocked (no good for you with a quick need), also Mule Camps are a great way, they slowly restock overtime as well.

Take a Truck into a Mule Camp and loot the Camp and Postboxes, I would get thousands this way, I did that throughout the game, was a little grindy. You would be surprised how much they have, usually a Mule Camp will have more of a specific material, Mule Camp A may have most Ceramics, Mule Camp B may have mostly Resins etc etc. and no I don't remember which ;)

You can also do Orders which are transport X amount of X material. The materials you deliver get added to the shelters stock, double win!!! Using the new 'View orders to this shelter' map feature, if any have tonnes of likes or are from miles away, it's likely one with loads of materials.

Mule Camps should see you through though.

I made the new roads, what a waste of time, I dunno why they can't just be straight motorways, they snake all over the shop ends up quicker going on land or using stabiliser Lv 3 ;)

Looks like I have more than enough mats in 2 very close bases atm. Gonne build the shelter first cuz thats the huge one. the rest Is small compaired to it.

I read somewhere that building the race tracks is a lot of work, is that right? How moch we talking about if I would only go for the ones needed to get the new cars an plat?

6 minutes ago, Bunkerbudy said:

Looks like I have more than enough mats in 2 very close bases atm. Gonne build the shelter first cuz thats the huge one. the rest Is small compaired to it.

I read somewhere that building the race tracks is a lot of work, is that right? How moch we talking about if I would only go for the ones needed to get the new cars an plat?

It is, took me over ten hours building roads myself. It surprising how much Online really helps.

The new racetrack is nothings, it's one terminal you have to construct which builds the whole track.

The Map roads have about 30 terminals altogether, the racetrack is just 1, you should be able to just grab the mats from the Timefall Farm and rush over to make it

Edited by Optinooby

The Map roads have about 30 terminals altogether, the racetrack is just 1, you should be able to just grab the mats from the Timefall Farm and rush over to make it

What mats? cuz ATM I am using those to make the other structures again xD Just went there to pick up 6800 Special Alloys do I need those for the race track terminals?

You'll need to donate 650 Chiral Crystals, 2240 Metal, and 1960 Ceramic in order to build the race track.

OOF looks like I'm good to go xD

21 minutes ago, Bunkerbudy said:

What mats? cuz ATM I am using those to make the other structures again xD Just went there to pick up 6800 Special Alloys do I need those for the race track terminals?

You'll need to donate 650 Chiral Crystals, 2240 Metal, and 1960 Ceramic in order to build the race track.

OOF looks like I'm good to go xD

A good tip i can tell you aswel each station has a seperate amount for example lake knot city might have 5000 special alloys then a different one like the wind farm might have 7000 special alloys. I only knew about it afterwards when trying to max out the last remaining structure.

For the race track i didn't know it was a shared track i build the entire thing and got likes for it the other day when i logged on.

3 minutes ago, Jason-DFG said:

A good tip i can tell you aswel each station has a seperate amount for example lake knot city might have 5000 special alloys then a different one like the wind farm might have 7000 special alloys. I only knew about it afterwards when trying to max out the last remaining structure.

That I still knew from 2 years ago for some reason, I went to the Timefall Farm to get all of the Special Aloys and combine them with the ones from South Knot City. ( Just rebuild the save house* from scratch) so the worst part is done, the bridge I was able to do a lvl 2 to 3 nearby

Edited by Bunkerbudy