Missing 1 poster

As far as I'm aware, I only have one poster left to find. I'm only missing the red paint skin for the whip, but seeing as how I've 100% the map, I have no clue as to whether there's an area I overlooked, or if there's a specific npc I need to talk to. If anyone can remember where that poster is, it'd be greatly appreciated.

@Slate_M @TheArtfulDimondThe red whip poster is in the western range. You have to talk to the bovi instructor multiple times, After he will say something like 500+, Move to another location and come back this time he will come up with new dialogue w/ 967. Keep talking to him and he will mention that he lost count and answer 967. He will give you a poster for the red whip. Hope this helps.

I am looking for the last upgrade for the shock baton and i have spare 3 data disk. and missing 1 plant seed. Im thinking its the one in the mine that doesnt show up behind the enemy.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, PHtrishasy said:

@Slate_M @TheArtfulDimondThe red whip poster is in the western range. You have to talk to the bovi instructor multiple times, After he will say something like 500+, Move to another location and come back this time he will come up with new dialogue w/ 967. Keep talking to him and he will mention that he lost count and answer 967. He will give you a poster for the red whip. Hope this helps.

I am looking for the last upgrade for the shock baton and i have spare 3 data disk. and missing 1 plant seed. Im thinking its the one in the mine that doesnt show up behind the enemy.

Thanks! That one is a bit crazy to me. All the other posters were pretty straight forward, but I talked to every npc in the Western range, on multiple revisits to the area and was already convinced they had nothing for me. This would've gone over my head completely.

Damn...This game sucks when it comes to collectibles on the actual map...I'm missing 1 poster, the fist equivalent of the "the enlightened" for the drill and "evolution" for the whip (chromatic ish color) and 1 EP module, which none shows on the map so I have NO idea where they are...It's all at 100% exept joffre street, at 99.22% because of the sleeping rabbit in the lounge which I don't how to wake up or whatever...And I bought everything from vendors and brought all the plant seeds as well so I'm at a loss....

1 minute ago, harv052 said:

Damn...This game sucks when it comes to collectibles on the actual map...I'm missing 1 poster, the fist equivalent of the "the enlightened" for the drill and "evolution" for the whip (chromatic ish color) and 1 EP module, which none shows on the map so I have NO idea where they are...It's all at 100% exept joffre street, at 99.22% because of the sleeping rabbit in the lounge which I don't how to wake up or whatever...And I bought everything from vendors and brought all the plant seeds as well so I'm at a loss....

You dash through the rabbit with the upgraded dash, which I'm pretty sure is the final EP upgrade you need.

• Like 1

Just now, harv052 said:

Ok how many posters are there? Ray has 18, so I've found 18. I have 7 colors per weapons...Yet the trophy hasn't popped?!?! And for some reason, this PS5 games doesn't tell you what percentage is completed in the trophy info...So what gives here?

I'm not home right now so I can't confirm the number I had at the end, but have you handed all the posters over to the bear? From what I remember, there should be 8 colours: The default, red, blue, pink, oily black, gilded black, gold, and 1 unique colour palette per weapon (i.e the party animals one for the fist).

43 minutes ago, Slate_M said:

I'm not home right now so I can't confirm the number I had at the end, but have you handed all the posters over to the bear? From what I remember, there should be 8 colours: The default, red, blue, pink, oily black, gilded black, gold, and 1 unique colour palette per weapon (i.e the party animals one for the fist).

there are 21 + 3 default. 7 per weapon. (8 including the default). 

i believe you get one for completing the map from the mci radio

you get one for completing the seed. 

you get another one for talking to the instructor chang in western range.

you buy 3 from the merchant.

you get another one from the noodle guy completing stage 3

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, PHtrishasy said:

there are 21 + 3 default. 7 per weapon. (8 including the default). 

i believe you get one for completing the map from the mci radio

you get one for completing the seed. 

you get another one for talking to the instructor chang in western range.

you buy 3 from the merchant.

you get another one from the noodle guy completing stage 3

IIRC you also get one of the golden skins from an optional fight against I think 2 golden ninja frogs, so you should find that fight going for 100%.

1 hour ago, Slate_M said:

Ok so then I'm completely missing 3 posters, the unique ones. Any ideas where to look? Wish there was a way to tell how much stuff there is per area on the map...

9 minutes ago, harv052 said:

Ok so then I'm completely missing 3 posters, the unique ones. Any ideas where to look? Wish there was a way to tell how much stuff there is per area on the map...

I wish I could help more, but I already deleted the game, so it's harder for me to recall everything. I think the posters you're looking for are Party Animals for fist, Child of the cube for the drill, and I think Boundary for the whip. 

I know Child of the cube was in lower torch, in one of the upper paths off of the main hallway.

I forgot the location of the other two but I know I had Party Animal before my first visit to the main hub city, in fact, I'm pretty sure I got it somewhat early on.

Party animal is in the underground tunnel. if you use the teleport ball - go right - you'll see the save point then go top left. you see it hanging on the wall near the train area is.

Child of the cube in lower torch area. middle area. room with 2 flame throwers.

Boundary - i believe that could be the one in old town. where you have to phase to the light blue lasers and fight 2 golden frogs. located very bottom left near.

@TheArtfulDimond The last poster you missing is when you complete all the seeds. All chrome are given by the NPC.

@Infected Elite its 3/10 on difficulty. 5/10 on Grind if you are very thorough. Boss can get hard if you dont know how to block/Parry. Other than that a good 20-25 hr game. If you are a fan of metroidvania games, This will fit nicely.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, PHtrishasy said:

@TheArtfulDimond The last poster you missing is when you complete all the seeds. All chrome are given by the NPC.

@Infected Elite its 3/10 on difficulty. 5/10 on Grind if you are very thorough. Boss can get hard if you dont know how to block/Parry. Other than that a good 20-25 hr game. If you are a fan of metroidvania games, This will fit nicely.

so I have an embarrassing question - how do you parry?! I’ve beaten the game, got all abilities unlocked, and still can’t bloody parry! The ability unlock says ‘press left the instant before their attack lands to parry’, is this with any weapon? I can’t get the timing right!  

thank you for any tips!

@OTPYG Yup when the attack is about to hit you.

1. You should be facing the enemy.

2. You have to press the direction of the attack split second. Example: if an attack is hitting you from the left. you have about half a second to press the right joystick to parry.

3. You can use any weapon.

4. You can also spam the direction button, works 50% 

• Like 1

Hey guys :)

This thread so great, thanks to all who help out ! I'm in the upper torch tower after the first encounter. I 100%ed every area except ancient complex where I have 98,71% completion. I see a hidden sector bottom left but it's in the escape area (with the big worm) where I can't go back. Can we go back there after ? 

By the way, can we free roam after the end ? 

Finally, there is an area where I don't know how to reach a booster in the mine. It's a small zone on 3 levels with a lever on the upper one, spikes on the middle and 3 doors at the bottom (commanded by the lever). I have turned the problem over in every direction, but I can't find anything that allows me to get past throught these spikes ?

If I can help anyone, I will with pleasure :)

Edited by ArkoDark

45 minutes ago, PHtrishasy said:

@OTPYG Yup when the attack is about to hit you.

1. You should be facing the enemy.

2. You have to press the direction of the attack split second. Example: if an attack is hitting you from the left. you have about half a second to press the right joystick to parry.

3. You can use any weapon.

4. You can also spam the direction button, works 50% 

awesome. Will give it a try. Thanks for the tips!