Slate_M

Missing 1 poster

51 posts in this topic

Play-Asia says ready to ship sept 10..So hopefully by Mid October i have it.

that map should help. Parrying sounds odd though but its a matter of getting used to it.... hopefully more manageable than Sekiro, i can parry MOST times. Bosses is hell tho. 

@ArkoDark 

1. Ancient complex at 98.81 means you havent gotten to the mystery shard do at the start of the level. The lower part where the big worm is cant go back but should be 100% once you entered the secret door after you gotten all the mystery shards.

2. The booster in the mine. You have to lure the rolling guy from one map right and enter the top. lure that bastard to that room and all you need to do is hit the level so he can enter the lever. Then you should get the HP booster. Its tricky. But you need that rolling enemy to do it.

3. Yes you can free roam at the end. You will end up in the save room before you enter that last boss. 

4. Didya get all the plants seeds. Im just asking because me and ark are missing 1 more and I've back track for hours. nothing is showing in my map even its 100% 

Where can I find the last mistery shard? there's someone asking for help but I can't see anything. Does anyone know the answers?

Edited by xXFinal_WaveXx

3 minutes ago, xXFinal_WaveXx said:

Where can I find the last mistery shard? there's someone asking for help but I can't see anything. Does anyone know the answers?

1. Complete Mastery Training.

2. Buy from vendor in Joffre St

3. Turn in 32 seeds to seed collector. 
4. Buy enough food from Chinese shop in Joffre St to unlock a dish for $888. Buy this dish and you get the last shard. 

39 minutes ago, PHtrishasy said:

4. Didya get all the plants seeds. Im just asking because me and ark are missing 1 more and I've back track for hours. nothing is showing in my map even its 100% 

Not that it helps but I’m currently stuck on 49 too, with the whole map 100%. If I find the elusive 50th I’ll let you know. 

8 hours ago, TheArtfulDimond said:

@PHtrishasy thanks!

if I remember correctly the final shock baton upgrade came from the skeleton key merchant. He appeared on the top right of the outside of the coastal fortress. Hope that works

Do you remember where the second upgrade was at all? I have 1 and 3 and can’t find 2 for the life of me! Thank you. 

edit: just found it. In the office of that rat in the wheelchair on Joffre St. How did I miss it!!

Edited by OTPYG

1 hour ago, ArkoDark said:

By the way, can we free roam after the end ? 

Finally, there is an area where I don't know how to reach a booster in the mine. It's a small zone on 3 levels with a lever on the upper one, spikes on the middle and 3 doors at the bottom (commanded by the lever). I have turned the problem over in every direction, but I can't find anything that allows me to get past throught these spikes 1f605.png

Like most metroidvania's, reloading your save after beating the final boss puts you back right before you fought said boss, so you can explore freely afterwards.

As for the health booster, a lot of people ran into this problem, there should be a hidden alcove in the ceiling a screen or two to the right, it should contain a rolling enemy stone. You have to lure that enemy over to the left, into the health booster room and under the spikes into the lower section. You then use the lever up top to open the three lower gates for the enemy to roll through.

Edited by Slate_M

@PHtrishasy

Wow, thank you for such a complete answer :)
For the seeds, I found all the 50, but to get them I didn't do anything else excep clean the map 100% and buy all items from vendors. I didn't do any specifics actions so I don't see where can be your last seed... Firt post on page 2, someone linked a really useful map, maybe it can help you ? :)

@Slate_M

Thank you too mate, I really appreciate it 🙂

Edited by ArkoDark

21 minutes ago, OTPYG said:

Do you remember where the second upgrade was at all? I have 1 and 3 and can’t find 2 for the life of me! Thank you. 

Gun part 2 is in the office of the bunny in the wheel chair. Joffree street building to the left with the jazz theme 2nd floor. The Part is located at the back on the bookshelf. You will see a exclaimation point if im not mistaken. @OTPYG

5 minutes ago, ArkoDark said:

@PHtrishasy

Wow, thank you for such a complete answer :)
For the seeds, I found all the 50, but to get them I didn't do anything else excep clean the map 100% and buy all items from vendors. I didn't do any specifics actions so I don't see where can be your last seed... Firt post on page 2, someone linked a really useful map, maybe it can help you ? :)

Thanks for the reply. I will do this old school and check areas one by one. I saw the map. pretty useful. I will update again tom.

@TheArtfulDimond

On the first page you mention that the skeleton key vendor appear on the top right of the outside of the Coastal Fortress. I finished the game and came back to the fortress but I don't find any vendor... I miss 3 keys for 100%, could you be more specific on the location of this vendor ? 🙂

Outside of the fortress, right side, there is a skeleton chest on first level and a shortcut to access inside of the building. On level 2, there is another shortcut, but I can't manage to get higher outside of the fortress.

Thank youuu 😁

Edit: After some research, it seems that I have to destroy some barrels to make the merchant appear at the fortress... But I can't imagine going over every square inch of the map to find a barrel... Anyone have an idea? 😪

Edited by ArkoDark

Are there any good methods for grinding coins? That's pretty much all I need now, besides dimension collapse which isn't clear to me at all

7 hours ago, ArkoDark said:

@TheArtfulDimond

On the first page you mention that the skeleton key vendor appear on the top right of the outside of the Coastal Fortress. I finished the game and came back to the fortress but I don't find any vendor... I miss 3 keys for 100%, could you be more specific on the location of this vendor ? 1f642.png

Outside of the fortress, right side, there is a skeleton chest on first level and a shortcut to access inside of the building. On level 2, there is another shortcut, but I can't manage to get higher outside of the fortress.

Thank youuu 1f601.png

Edit: After some research, it seems that I have to destroy some barrels to make the merchant appear at the fortress... But I can't imagine going over every square inch of the map to find a barrel... Anyone have an idea? 1f62a.png

You can scale the right outside wall of the fortress from the first floor. Head directly outside then double jump and Omni dash up the ledges. You'll have to use your whip grappling hook for the last two. The barrel is on one of those high ledges. 

17 hours ago, TheArtfulDimond said:

@PHtrishasy thanks!

if I remember correctly the final shock baton upgrade came from the skeleton key merchant. He appeared on the top right of the outside of the coastal fortress. Hope that works

do you remember where I can find the first upgrade for the shock baton?

1 minute ago, xXFinal_WaveXx said:

do you remember where I can find the first upgrade for the shock baton?

Coastal Fortress 2nd Floor. If you cant find the guy that sells the skeleton keys at the main town. He moved to coastal fortress in a barrel. Break the barrel then he pops out gives you the 2nd upgrade for the shock baton. You have to be near the end of the game for him to move location.

4 minutes ago, PHtrishasy said:

Coastal Fortress 2nd Floor. If you cant find the guy that sells the skeleton keys at the main town. He moved to coastal fortress in a barrel. Break the barrel then he pops out gives you the 2nd upgrade for the shock baton. You have to be near the end of the game for him to move location.

got it, thanks bro, it worked

14 hours ago, PHtrishasy said:

Party animal is in the underground tunnel. if you use the teleport ball - go right - you'll see the save point then go top left. you see it hanging on the wall near the train area is.

Child of the cube in lower torch area. middle area. room with 2 flame throwers.

Boundary - i believe that could be the one in old town. where you have to phase to the light blue lasers and fight 2 golden frogs. located very bottom left near.

Thanx dude!! Bang on for the first two! Couldn't find boundary at that location though...will keep looking. Are U pretty sure it's in old town though?

1 hour ago, PHtrishasy said:

If the vendor is still in Joffre street, what I'm supposed to do to make him moving out ?

I finished the game and when I come back to the fortress, I thoroughly search every balcony on the right side of the fortress and when I got to the last level, I broke a few barrels but there was nothing inside. I'm on the floor outside where you can see a big turret and a whip's anchor below, and I can't access the upper floor because there aren't any ledge or anchor anymore...

Like you can't find the last seed, this missing vendor driving me insane lol

As well as the P3 Gun Plan which is not in the room indicated at the Arsenal, this game is really good but its collectibles hunt is hard on the nerves lol
Maybe some are buggy...

Edited by ArkoDark

33 minutes ago, harv052 said:

Thanx dude!! Bang on for the first two! Couldn't find boundary at that location though...will keep looking. Are U pretty sure it's in old town though?

@harv052 sorry my bad. Boundary is on the very left of western range. where the goat is talking to himself.

12 hours ago, Muffy said:

Are there any good methods for grinding coins? That's pretty much all I need now, besides dimension collapse which isn't clear to me at all

I'm not sure about coins tbh, I had like 7-8k more than I needed by the end. I'd say find a high level area, maybe with a lot of ninja frogs (they always gave a good amount) and make sure there's a save close by to the fight. Basically just kill the enemies, run over to the repair machine and save, then you can just quit to main menu, reload and all enemies should instantly respawn. But if you explore enough, you should find tons of piggy banks as well.

As for dimension collapse, all you have to do is find two flying drones and throw one into the other. The very first area of the game, Old Town I think it was called, has 2 or three encounters with the right set up. I preferred to kill the drones with throwing though, which requires throwing one into the other twice, so if they start glowing for an execution, just wait 15-20 sec for the glow to go away, before throwing them again.

Edited by Slate_M

I posted this reply in another topic too, but I’m looking for someone that might help me. I’m sorry but I know what is keeping me from getting the Platinum Trophy:

I’m missing one Plant Seed and according to the map I know which one isn’t showing up for me.

It’s the one in the center of Old Town. It’s to the left of the Terminal and close to the HP Extract. You need to acces this room (for the first time) with the Drill Hover. In this room there is a lower area with 1 small coin container. The lasers don’t seem the work. The door on the right needs to be smashed open from inside this room with the Fist Charge.

I’m 100% sure I didn’t pick it up and it’s not showing up for me. Is there someone that can recall what they did to get this one?

Edited by hectic84

I have all the trophies but 100 torch city, have the poster trophy, seed trophy, and all areas show 100%. Any idea what I'm missing?

On 9/9/2021 at 4:19 PM, harv052 said:

Damn...This game sucks when it comes to collectibles on the actual map...I'm missing 1 poster, the fist equivalent of the "the enlightened" for the drill and "evolution" for the whip (chromatic ish color) and 1 EP module, which none shows on the map so I have NO idea where they are...It's all at 100% exept joffre street, at 99.22% because of the sleeping rabbit in the lounge which I don't how to wake up or whatever...And I bought everything from vendors and brought all the plant seeds as well so I'm at a loss....

You can dodge past the sleeping bouncer once you get the dodge upgrade. I believe that's where the ep upgrade your missing is

11 hours ago, P-Low14 said:

You can dodge past the sleeping bouncer once you get the dodge upgrade. I believe that's where the ep upgrade is youre missing

Edited by P-Low14

Hi guys can someone tell me which poster im missing as I’ve got a 100% on all the map and havent a clue as to which one I need  my poster tht I have are 

for the fist 

mechanized 

amira 

pinkarea 

rabbitVA 

golden rain

dark wolf

sunday fever

party animal

for the drill I have 

mechanized 

geocentrie toppa 

neptunewalker 

woof woof void knight 

the enlightened 

child of cube 

for the wip I have 

mechanized 

fly

batterd angel 

metor rabbit 

titanium warrior 

Aria of the moon

evolution 

boundary

thats all I’ve got can someone point me in the right place to get the last poster 

Update now have the platinum was missing pink doom poster even tho it wasnt showing on my map there is a YouTube guide if anyone else is missing posters