Trophies not popping after 4th lord

Kuei-mu

Hi all!
Did any one of you have similar problem? Ever since first sync with PlayStation Network trophies just stopped popping. I defeated 5th lord and nothing showed up. I thought maybe it'll pop later on this time, but then I reported all 32 owls and... yeah nothing showed on the screen again. I'd love to know if anyway has the same problem and maybe know how to fix it. I'm afraid NG+ won't cut for those lost trophies and even thou I love this game I ain't happy for another playtrough from scrach :/

For me the trophies for maxing out Laws friendship and the story trophy related trophy for finding out the truth didn't pop for me and both kept me from popping the platinum. Apparently anything that didn't pop should when the full game is out everywhere, so I'm really hoping this is true.?

Edited by SuperSaiyanJade

Out of nowhere battle related trophies started to pop up. I looked at the ps5 dashboard and saw that this new activity tracker shows I am still before the battle with 5th lord. I started to blame this tracker for my trophy problems and decided to delete and reinstall the game. I went to the owl king, talked to him and trophies for owls popped ❤️

I hope it's gonna be the same with last lord and other story related trophies once I go back to the last fight. 

• Like 1

On 11/09/2021 at 3:20 AM, Kuei-mu said:

Out of nowhere battle related trophies started to pop up. I looked at the ps5 dashboard and saw that this new activity tracker shows I am still before the battle with 5th lord. I started to blame this tracker for my trophy problems and decided to delete and reinstall the game. I went to the owl king, talked to him and trophies for owls popped 2764.png

I hope it's gonna be the same with last lord and other story related trophies once I go back to the last fight. 

Did you try? Did it work? Same thing is happening to me right now. Two story-related trophies got skipped, and then trophies randomly started to pop again... But not the story ones. I really hope it doesn't require to do a NG+ just because of that?

Edited by jlojlo1

2 minutes ago, Xylobe said:

Just realized the same thing happened to me, I missed 3 or 4 story trophies at this point. Restarting the game seems like it may fix it, at least going forward: the next time I tended to the ranch it popped the 50 harvests trophy, while my play records say I'm at 74.

Damn...this sounds more and more common as more of us reach that point where the trophy bugs seem to appear. I just beat the 4th Lord myself. Let's see if I have issues moving forward....

No trophy popped for me on my new offline account, not even story related one, finishing 10 sude quest still nothing popped,  does the trophy bugged ir the game need working psn account to pop trophies? Weird

Akready 11 hours in still not single trophy , my games is asian version if that matters

Ps4 version pop trophies just fine

Edited by KillLaGil

Has anybody reached out to Bamco Support regarding this issue? I haven't had any issues with trophies yet and have beaten the 5th lord. Luckily, I've been creating a bunch of manual saves in case this problem arises. This "bug" doesn't seem to affect everybody since a lot of people have been getting the platinum.

afaik it's only the PS5 version that has the issue I got plat on ps4 version last week no issues also like one of the other guys said about the trophy tracking I think that is definitely the issue cos mine also said I hadn't beaten the 5th lord yet well after beating him deleted and uninstalled the game and everything started working like normal again story trophies popping (didn't get my missed 5th lord one back though ? will have to see if it pops in Ng+)

• Like 1

I played off line for about 14 hours and nothing popped for me. I was trying to avoid the trophy list for spoilers, but I was getting worried so I had a quick look and knew something was wrong.

I then went online yesterday and a few of the trophies finally started popped, but I am missing the first two story trophies, the 100 hit combo and the cooking one.

Hoping if I play the first few hours on a fresh run I can get these missing ones done.

Edited by ZealousThunder

58 minutes ago, Lorelai05 said:

Can someone who is affected by this try what happens if you sync trophies manually? I had once the same problem with another game and after I did this the trophy popped. Just in case it may help.

That was the first thing I tried, as I wasn't sure at first if the trophies hadn't unlocked or just hadn't synced yet. No dice.

On the bright side, I'm fairly confident at this point that the problem is avoidable if you close the game every few hours, and keep manual saves as backups just in case. Missed story trophies have to be gotten in NG+, but I imagine most other missed trophies should still be gettable after a quick restart (at least the 50 ranch harvests and 32 owls trophies were for me).

I did not get the first trophy from the ranch, I realized it when I had already collected about twenty animals. The one of the 50s is out but not that of the first one. Absurd. I hope to resolve by doing NG + and going back there (it will do that later).

Will the 10,000 damage trophy assure me in ONE SHOT? Because during a combo I have surpassed 10,000 several times but the trophy is still locked. In game records I have 37,000 damage xD

20 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

Will the 10,000 damage trophy assure me in ONE SHOT? Because during a combo I have surpassed 10,000 several times but the trophy is still locked. In game records I have 37,000 damage xD

I didn't get the 10,000 damage trophy till about after the 5th lord. It has to be one-hit that equals or surpasses 10,000. Combo damage total will not count. I believe I got it using Dohalim's and Alphen's boost strike.

• Like 1

ok, I am regularly getting the history trophies, the 10,000 damage, the 400,000 to spend and today I think I will get to deliver 32 owls ... everything is going well and I don't understand why the ranch trophy, the first one, did not come out . I'll have to play a new game up to that point ...
Do you happen to know if it is possible NOT to transfer game records in NG +? Because I imagine the trophy comes out when the game record goes from 0 to 1.