Bounty of Blood : Helpful Hunter 0% Progress

SwampGas

Title states of the obvious, this particular DLC Trophy failed to pop after completing all the side quests on a character, and after starting the DLC on my character that had never been there (Level 72) AND starting a new character (Level 13) I've completed 2 side quests and still showing 0% progress.

I understand this game is terrible for buggy trophies, but does anyone know if the % Counter just doesn't work and/or is there a solution to fixing the issue?

Thank You.

~~~

EDIT: As posted below by others, the tracker never updates past 0%, but as long as all the side quests are completed, the trophy will pop.

On that note though, the character I used was from a PS4 save transfer so the list of "Completed Quests" was incorrect (it was showing I had completed a quest when in reality I had not)...  I went back and found a side quest (Beans) that I had missed... Completed it and I too acquired the trophy even though the tracker never moved from 0%.

Thank you to those that responded :)

Edited by SwampGas
UPDATE
  • Like 2

Having the same issue. I’ve completed like 5 side missions and still stuck at 0%. Super frustrating cos I’ve maintained a 100% completion rate since I started this account and it would really suck to lose that to a buggy trophy. Is there anybody that has earned the trophy that can tell us if the progress bar stayed at 0%? 

• Like 2

On 11.9.2021 at 1:16 AM, DisraeliHaze said:

Is there anybody that has earned the trophy that can tell us if the progress bar stayed at 0%? 

I've just finished the DLC on PS5 and Helpful Hunter, That's Quite Challenging and How The West Was Done all popped normally when they should even though the tracker for all of them stayed at 0% so at least in my case only the trackers were bugged.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

I suggest that all Bounty of Blood DLC trophy progress counters exclusive to the PS5 version should be ignored. From my experience both the Helpful Hunter and That’s Quite Challenging trophies never displayed beyond 0% progress, fortunately both unlocked without issues upon finishing off each their own requirements.

Edited by Dry