Last plant seed?

@TheArtfulDimond 

2 hours ago, TheArtfulDimond said:

I'm missing one plant seed and it's not on my 100% map, so I'm guessing it's from an NPC. It's the only thing I have left for the platinum so it's driving me insane. Anyone know where I might find it Or any NPCs to try? Cheers

I think were in the same page. Not sure if our playthrough is bugged. But i will do this old school. and go over each plant one by one. i will update again tom.

collectivesCN.png

8 hours ago, PHtrishasy said:

@TheArtfulDimond 

I think were in the same page. Not sure if our playthrough is bugged. But i will do this old school. and go over each plant one by one. i will update again tom.

collectivesCN.png

We are. You helped me with the red whip and the do not answer. Thanks again for those! I was hoping a new thread might get some new eyes on this specific problem. Really hope it's not bugged. I tried doing 80% or so old school, couldn't find any I missed. 

Spent a few hours old schooling it with that map and returning to all areas. Couldn’t find any missed seeds and stuck on 49. Think the trophy has glitched.. ? hopefully you have more luck. 

I enjoyed the game but not enough to sink another 20 or so hours into it for a few trophies. Hopefully it’s something that is patched!

9 minutes ago, OTPYG said:

Spent a few hours old schooling it with that map and returning to all areas. Couldn’t find any missed seeds and stuck on 49. Think the trophy has glitched.. 1f622.png hopefully you have more luck. 

I enjoyed the game but not enough to sink another 20 or so hours into it for a few trophies. Hopefully it’s something that is patched!

@TheArtfulDimond

@OTPYG

1.) Unfortunately. all three us are unlucky. I did some research and i believe we got screwed when we got the plant seed and died after. The game thinks we got it but the plant seed on our menu didn't change. Somebody also was saying they lost the 1st skeleton key due to death also. Oh well was a nice game but same here, I will not spend another 20+ hours for a buggy trophy. Hopefully they patch this up. 

2.) Dimention collapse - You have to hit the flying robot with an enemy. For example you hit the flying robot once to lower his life. You grab any soldier or riflemen, grab him and throw him to the flying robot. Old town has 2-3 good spots. The key is to lower the flying robot so when you hit them with a throw they die right away. Hope this helps.

@PHtrishasy

@OTYPG

If that's the case, which I agree I think it's the most likely cause, that makes it my second bugged Metroidvania this month. Astalon was the first and it is being patched according to a tweet from the devs. I sent a tweet to the FIST devs, let you know if I hear back. I'll probably replay it to clean up eventually, but I have Tails of Iron and Kena coming up. 

I’m missing one Plant Seed and according to the map I know which one isn’t showing up for me.

It’s the one in the center of Old Town. It’s to the left of the Terminal and close to the HP Extract. You need to acces this room (for the first time) with the Drill Hover. In this room there is a lower area with 1 small coin container. The lasers don’t seem the work. The door on the right needs to be smashed open from inside this room with the Fist Charge.

I’m 100% sure I didn’t pick it up and it’s not showing up for me. Is there someone that can recall what they did to get this one?

Edited by hectic84

6 hours ago, hectic84 said:

I’m missing one Plant Seed and according to the map I know which one isn’t showing up for me.

It’s the one in the center of Old Town. It’s to the left of the Terminal and close to the HP Extract. You need to acces this room (for the first time) with the Drill Hover. In this room there is a lower area with 1 small coin container. The lasers don’t seem the work. The door on the right needs to be smashed open from inside this room with the Fist Charge.

I’m 100% sure I didn’t pick it up and it’s not showing up for me. Is there someone that can recall what they did to get this one?

I’m quietly confident I did get this one. If it’s the one I think you’re referring to, it spawned in the room after a fight with enemies from memory. It’s seed #4 in this video (6:08 mark), see if this helps you remember it or not:

Edited by OTPYG

Hey guys, I found all plant seeds but I face 2 glitches to get the plat: The Gun plan P3 is not in the room in bottom right area of the Arsenal and the last vendor doesn't appear right of the fortress, even after broke the barrels.

If I post a message here, it's because I can share you a glitch I encountered during exploration of Underwater Base. At some crossroad, there was a destructible door with the speficic yellow icon on the map. I did some stuff and come back few minutes later. The door icon was still on the map but the barrier disappeared. I could pass through and explore the area unveiled. So, when I unlocked the underwater dash I came back here and dash through the ghost door and then the icon on the map disappeared...

Maybe it can help for others glitches: Even if the map doesn't sync, we can re-explore every area concerned by any problem you facing.

Speaking of Gun Plan P3, is someone can tell me where was specifically the item in the room ? So I can try to locate and get  this ghost item lol

Edited by ArkoDark

7 minutes ago, ArkoDark said:

Hey guys, I found all plant seeds but I face 2 glitches to get the plat: The Gun plan P3 is not in the room in bottom right area of the Arsenal and the last vendor doesn't appear right of the fortress, even after broke the barrels.

If I post a message here, it's because I can share you a glitch I encountered during exploration of Underwater Base. At some crossroad, there was a destructible door with the speficif yellow icon on the map. I did some stuff and come back few minutes later. The door icon was still on the map but the barrier disappeared. I could pass through and explore the area unveiled. So, when I unlocked the underwater dash I came back here and dash through the ghost door and then the icon on the map disappeared...

Maybe it can help for others glitches: Even if the map doesn't sync, we can re-explore every area concerned by any problem you facing.

Speaking of Gun Plan P3, is someone can tell me where was specifically the item in the room ? So I can try to locate and get  this ghost item lol

Isnt gun plan 3 bought from the skeleton guy. and the only way for that guy to spawn in coastal fortress is when you bought all his stuff which included the last 3 skeleton key and 1 gun plan 3.

13 hours ago, hectic84 said:

Im pretty sure you got this. If the coin container is broken then you got it. I just did a redo of the first part of the game and the battle sequence starts when you fall down. 2 laser activate and i believe 4 armor sword soldiers spawn. The seed plant spawns after you killed all 4 of them and the laser are diactivated. hope this helps.

6 minutes ago, PHtrishasy said:

Im pretty sure you got this. If the coin container is broken then you got it. I just did a redo of the first part of the game and the battle sequence starts when you fall down. 2 laser activate and i believe 4 armor sword soldiers spawn. The seed plant spawns after you killed all 4 of them and the laser are diactivated. hope this helps.

Thanks, but the sequence never started for me. I’m 100% sure about this. I really think this might be the bugged plant seed for more players.

14 hours ago, hectic84 said:

You can get this before drill hover, that's not the first time. You can get it after getting the power punch or is it rising punch, you just have to buy the ability that hits downwards, then come in from above

42 minutes ago, hectic84 said:

Thanks, but the sequence never started for me. I’m 100% sure about this. I really think this might be the bugged plant seed for more players.

@hectic84 I think you actually found the bug. I have chatting with Thomas Trophy the guy who uploaded that youtube video and he also had the same problem. I had to create a new playthrough and i was able to spawn it on but i went there once i had the skill. I'm not sure if you reach a certain point it stops spawning. But i believe this could be the missing seed plant for the players stuck at 49 as well. Try dming the devs on tweeter and see if they can patch this problem

2 hours ago, NashtyMouse said:

Hey guys, so I just got to the final area of the game, have explored 100% on every map, but I’m missing 3 skeleton keys and gun parts 2 & 3. I also have 49 plant. Where is this merchant that has been mentioned??? I believe he sells the final 3 keys. (I bought the other 3 from jingle)

@NashtyMouse 

1. The last 3 keys and Gun part 3 are bought from the Rat in Main City 2nd floor above the Seller.

2 Gpart 2 is in the office 2nd floor main city. Should be at the bookcase where the rat in the wheelchair was.

3. 49 seed plants. im assuming you bought the one from the npc. So im assuming its in Old Town. the part where the laser will activate and 4 ninja soldier will spawn. I kind of buggy since alot of ppl including myself are having the same issue. But i suggest you take a peak, Maybe you missed that one. Map below - old town middle seed plant. Next to hp extracts.

collectivesCN.png

3 hours ago, MAN3282 said:

I dm'ed them on Twitter and they said you missing 1 they are 50 after I clearly explained my map is 100% and I got everything. They are not aware of the glitches. Please, if you have any glitches, go message them too so they check.

Done. Let’s hope they address the issue. 

12 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

I'll join the club. Whole map 100% and currently at 49 seeds. No clue where I have to look -_-

welcome to the club. well just to be sure. 

1. make sure you bought one from the npc seller.

2. try the one with the old town where the lasers activate and you have to kill 4 soldiers for it to appear.

** those are the only 2 that will not show on your map.

Glitched seed has now been posted on the collectable guide.

I'm so damn sure I've done this laser event but I cant recall grabbing the plant seed. Yet my map doesn't show any plant seeds 

50 minutes ago, salty_kambi said:

the seed at the left of old town (near joffre street entrance) wasn't on my map either.

Which one you talking about?