Last plant seed?

6 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

Glitched seed has now been posted on the collectable guide.

I'm so damn sure I've done this laser event but I cant recall grabbing the plant seed. Yet my map doesn't show any plant seeds 

Which one you talking about?

Now that I've watched the video and I know which one it is, I'm pretty sure (95%) this is where I died during this fight and the seed never spawned. 

Hi guys so I’m very confused here I’m currently sitting at 99% on my game I have all seeds I had the trophy unlock for me but noticed tht I was never given the poster for completing all seeds and for tht cannot get the last poster for completing all posters trophy on top of tht I’ve been everywhere on the map and got 100% on all locations but yet no trophy for doing so I have 3 data disks and funny enough I have an extra plant seed and I’m sitting at 51 these are the only two trophies I need for the platinum can someone shed some light as I’m confused as I thought they have patched this Today??

2 hours ago, redbull-addict85 said:

Hi guys so I’m very confused here I’m currently sitting at 99% on my game I have all seeds I had the trophy unlock for me but noticed tht I was never given the poster for completing all seeds and for tht cannot get the last poster for completing all posters trophy on top of tht I’ve been everywhere on the map and got 100% on all locations but yet no trophy for doing so I have 3 data disks and funny enough I have an extra plant seed and I’m sitting at 51 these are the only two trophies I need for the platinum can someone shed some light as I’m confused as I thought they have patched this Today??

Try talking to the bear mate, hopefully that will unlock the one your missing.

• 6 months later...

Hopefully this will help people. 

I collected all the seeds but didn’t get the trophy, so I went back to Pippin in Joffre street. I gave him the last seed and he went into a speech about why he needed them and then the trophy popped. 

Not only do you need to collect them, you also need to give them all to Pippin for the achievement. 

Edited by Xorro_175