Apex trophy unobtainable?

Rebourne07

Every time I try to connect to the EA servers on this game or try to connect to multiplayer I get a message saying:

“Network Connection Error. Unable to connect at this time. Please try again later.”

I see people getting this trophy…but how? I’ve tried on PS4 and PS5 across multiple days now. I’ve tried changing my DNS settings to the Google DNS numbers. My internet works perfectly for every other game. 

People that got this trophy recently, how did you connect online?? Do I need to be connected online in game to get the strike team trophies via the single player method too? Or is the multiplayer tutorial the only true online trophy in the game? Please help, not just for me but others in this situation. 

Ok, a Reddit user helped me figure this out! If you are experiencing this, the problem is most likely that your EA account password needs to be reset! Go to EA’s website, try to login, if it fails click reset password. Follow the instructions then once your password is reset now you can connect online!

• Like 2