Completion End Results Max Rank bug???

Optinooby

I know it's not related to trophies, but I'm trying to find out what happens or what the reward is if any if you get max rank!

I think Rank 9 is the max, a single '+' for all end stats (7) and then '++' for the best ending.

I can get Rank 8, but I cant get Rank 9 due to the Main Books stat being glitchy. After completing all 4 main books and getting the related trophies, it will only say '3' finished on the results screen so I can't get that last '+'.

I've done a little testing and it's defo those main books, when I collect everything else BUT these, it says '0' main books.

William has a duplicate 02 and Bertram a duped 08 so my thinking is these dupes, although pops the trophy, they mess up the end results tracker. Only 1 if these dupes is the true file and the other was accidently left in, the dupe will pop the trophy but not track properly on results??

Or it could be the 2 main books above work fine and it's the 1 of the other 2 that is bugged. 

Or just glitched......

Anybody have thoughts on this?? Anybody ever got a '4 ±' on Main Books stat end results, even before patch??

I'm tempted to test a few things with the dupes to try to find out (complete with the 1st dupe only, then complete with 2nd dupe only etc) exactly what counts.

@angelbless45 Sorry, maybe you have some thoughts??

• Like 1

On 10/9/2021 at 4:13 AM, Optinooby said:

I know it's not related to trophies, but I'm trying to find out what happens or what the reward is if any if you get max rank!

I think Rank 9 is the max, a single '+' for all end stats (7) and then '++' for the best ending.

I can get Rank 8, but I cant get Rank 9 due to the Main Books stat being glitchy. After completing all 4 main books and getting the related trophies, it will only say '3' finished on the results screen so I can't get that last '+'.

I've done a little testing and it's defo those main books, when I collect everything else BUT these, it says '0' main books.

William has a duplicate 02 and Bertram a duped 08 so my thinking is these dupes, although pops the trophy, they mess up the end results tracker. Only 1 if these dupes is the true file and the other was accidently left in, the dupe will pop the trophy but not track properly on results??

Or it could be the 2 main books above work fine and it's the 1 of the other 2 that is bugged. 

Or just glitched......

Anybody have thoughts on this?? Anybody ever got a '4 ±' on Main Books stat end results, even before patch??

I'm tempted to test a few things with the dupes to try to find out (complete with the 1st dupe only, then complete with 2nd dupe only etc) exactly what counts.

@angelbless45 Sorry, maybe you have some thoughts??

Im really sorry the answer came so late .. Yes, there is a bug with the reports. My first pre-patch run, which had all the files, only showed 3 complete Main Books at the end ... so while the trophy pops out, something's wrong behind the records. At Pqube´s discord, there is a specific section to report bugs, maybe it would be better to ask directly to them there? :(

Sorry I cant be of much help...

1 minute ago, angelbless45 said:

Im really sorry the answer came so late .. Yes, there is a bug with the reports. My first pre-patch run, which had all the files, only showed 3 complete Main Books at the end ... so while the trophy pops out, something's wrong behind the records. At Pqube´s discord, there is a specific section to report bugs, maybe it would be better to ask directly to them there? :(

Sorry I cant be of much help...

Yea I think they know mate, I brought it up on Discord at the same time and I think some they have mentioned it!

I wanted to see at the time if max rank gave any cool reward but ive moved on now, deleted game ;)

Why do this RE inspired games never have unlockables.......they take most other aspects but never the unlockables, shame ( I'm looking at Daymare and this). Would have been cool speedrunning the no saves with a rocket launcher or whatever OP weapon it could have been xD

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Yea I think they know mate, I brought it up on Discord at the same time and I think some they have mentioned it!

I wanted to see at the time if max rank gave any cool reward but ive moved on now, deleted game ;)

Why do this RE inspired games never have unlockables.......they take most other aspects but never the unlockables, shame ( I'm looking at Daymare and this). Would have been cool speedrunning the no saves with a rocket launcher or whatever OP weapon it could have been xD

Yes, I completely agree with that. In fact, my first feedback was the issue of unlockables (suits, weapons, etc.), something that maintains replayability. The answer they gave me was that they had a lot of good ideas that they would definitely implement, but first they have to deal with the Series X version, and later, the last gen releases. So, we might see something later... 

• Like 1