DLC on a fresh save

VisibleBanana

Hey guys, I have a buddy that finished this game when it came out and wants to play the DLC now. The problem is, he no longer has his save. Is it possible to start the DLC relatively quickly on a fresh save? I read somewhere that at least one of the DLCs gives you the option to get scaled to that DLC right away. Are they all like that?

The Fate of Atlantis missions you can create a new save from scratch at anytime to play them. There is a significant amount of playtime in these 3 episodes and I think they start you out with a base level 50 character.

I'm not sure about the hidden blade DLC though (Pack 2-4). I would wager that you have to progress in the game pass CH7 to access... and there is only 3-5 hours of missions to play through. Probably best to watch a video if there isn't a save available and a way to access easily. It ties into some Meta Assassins Creed storyline beats.

The 1st DLC pack has a whole bunch of side missions that I found to be very entertaining, but probably not worth leveling up to play these 1 off quests. However, through a normal playthrough I found these DLC quests to be some of the most entertaining in the game during the regular grind. The 'Really bad day' one is worth watching a video if someone hasn't played it...

Best of luck!