Alert - Trophy Glitched

RuancarloSilva

Hey guys, 

There's one trophy that's glitched:

- Master Puzzler: Solve all of the puzzles. 

I already solved all the puzzles, there's one trophy for each, and this trophy didn't popped. I started a new playthrough, from 0, and it didn't popped either. 

Also, half of the trophies are missable. There's no way to return to a City after you left them. If you miss a Collectible or Sidequest, you will need to start the game from 0.

• Like 1

On 9/10/2021 at 0:33 PM, RuancarloSilva said:

Hey guys, 

I already solved all the puzzles, there's one trophy for each, and this trophy didn't popped. I started a new playthrough, from 0, and it didn't popped either. 

Also, half of the trophies are missable. There's no way to return to a City after you left them. If you miss a Collectible or Sidequest, you will need to start the game from 0.

I saw you got the Plat, what did you do to get the puzzle master trophy?

22 hours ago, Strykerius said:

I saw you got the Plat, what did you do to get the puzzle master trophy?

I played the entire gaming again in one sitting doing all the puzzles. 

Some people say that if you exit to the main menu right before it finishes the last puzzle, it makes the trophy pop. 

I already spoke about the matter with the studio. Hope they fix it soon. 

On 10/09/2021 at 9:33 PM, RuancarloSilva said:

Hey guys, 

You can missable 22 trophy in this game.

Just take ur time, this game is perfect *_*

at the end I replay and it pop, maybe is because last puzzle should trigger 2 trophies or and this was a mistake I reactivate the puzzle on threedom, maybe that mess the puzzle register, is a pain but I speedrun thru it, besides that the trophies are easy thank god the game is fun, after going plat on PS5 I go undust my PS4 and replat but i got same trophy issue.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Think this one glitched the opposite way for me - I didn’t get the first area puzzle trophy, but did unlock the “complete all” puzzles trophy…

so either I missed the first puzzle and the “all” trophy glitched in a beneficial way…

…or I did do the first puzzle, and that specific trophy glitched in a detrimental way…

I wish I could remember if I actually did the first one, but this is my blind playthrough, so I genuinely can’t recall - but something’s not right! ?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Glitched out for me - PS4 version played on PS5 (already had started it before my PS5 arrived)

Loaded up a cloud save from yesterday, let's see how this goes.

Edit - As expected not working, I also suspect it's the threedom puzzle since I forgot to pick up the card at first, then did it again lol

Can't really afford to play everything in one sitting, so I'll skip this one for now.

Edit 2 - Worked after restarting the game from the beginning. ? What a waste of time tho lol

Edited by kanzenchaos

• 3 weeks later...
On 09/08/2022 at 11:24 AM, kanzenchaos said:

Glitched out for me - PS4 version played on PS5 (already had started it before my PS5 arrived)

Loaded up a cloud save from yesterday, let's see how this goes.

Edit - As expected not working, I also suspect it's the threedom puzzle since I forgot to pick up the card at first, then did it again lol

Can't really afford to play everything in one sitting, so I'll skip this one for now.

Edit 2 - Worked after restarting the game from the beginning. 1f44d.png What a waste of time tho lol

You played it all over again? In one sitting? 

• 3 months later...
On 28.11.2022 at 11:15 PM, eskypi said:

Does the trophy (Master Puzzler) still have errors?

Yes, the error is still there. I completed the game this week and got the trophy for the puzzle in Fivetropolis but the "Master Puzzler" trophy did not pop. Haven't tried a second playthrough yet.

• 3 months later...

Still in March 2023 this error occured for me.

Did not get the trophy Master Puzzler even though i solved all puzzles.

Felt pretty bad at first but I still really enjoyed the game so its ok i guess.

Shame a developer has this long to fix an easy(?) issue like this and still its there for people.

I can't remember if i died or something after doing a puzzle or if I saved or reloaded or whatever but yeah.

It should unlock just if you get all the other trophies.

Shame really.

But enjoyed the game! 
It was a fun one

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...