99% completion

28 minutes ago, ShadowOfBatman said:

Anybody know this bug - 99% completion? Find all posters, all HP, SP and EP upgrade, find all seeds and all mystery shard. All maps is 100% clean but game progress is 99%.

What it can be? Bug or I missed something?

@ShadowOfBatman Did you get all the trophies? You can determine if you got everything on what trophies your missing? 

2 hours ago, MeltedDreams1 said:

Yeah i'm missing one poster (first one for the chain skin). Collectibles are kinda pain in this one.

@MeltedDreams1 You need to speak with instructor chang in western range multiple times. once he says something like 501,502,503 . move to another location and come back and speak to him. He will have new dialogue. in the end he will prompt  you to enter the number 967. and you will get that poster called FLY. which is the red chain.

2 hours ago, MAN3282 said:

Same here. I have 100% every area but no Liberator. I'm also missing 1 seed and poster. 

@MAN3282 Welcome to the club. We have several people reporting that including my self. Its a bug i believe you also have 49 seed plants and your map is 100%. The last poster or Chrome poster for the DRill is when you get 50 seeds. I tried emailing the devs about it will see if they can patch it up. The bug is when you go a seed plant and died getting it. Game believes you got it but doesn't register and count. Im not sure which seed had the bug. But i remember i died getting several esp the water ones. 

1 hour ago, PHtrishasy said:

@MAN3282 Welcome to the club. We have several people reporting that including my self. Its a bug i believe you also have 49 seed plants and your map is 100%. The last poster or Chrome poster for the DRill is when you get 50 seeds. I tried emailing the devs about it will see if they can patch it up. The bug is when you go a seed plant and died getting it. Game believes you got it but doesn't register and count. Im not sure which seed had the bug. But i remember i died getting several esp the water ones. 

I actually got the ultimate  glitch. I just found out some posters didn't register but I picked them up. so all my 3 trophies I need to plat the game are glitched.

Edited by MAN3282

4 hours ago, PHtrishasy said:

@MeltedDreams1 You need to speak with instructor chang in western range multiple times. once he says something like 501,502,503 . move to another location and come back and speak to him. He will have new dialogue. in the end he will prompt  you to enter the number 967. and you will get that poster called FLY. which is the red chain.

Got that one poster, thanks again. No liberator trophy even though i have all areas at 100%.. My overall save file is sitting at 99%. And i'm missing Tool Enthusiast trophy for upgrading all devices (i don't even remember how to do it after lost quite some hours with these collectibles lol)?

7 hours ago, MeltedDreams1 said:

Got that one poster, thanks again. No liberator trophy even though i have all areas at 100%.. My overall save file is sitting at 99%. And i'm missing Tool Enthusiast trophy for upgrading all devices (i don't even remember how to do it after lost quite some hours with these collectibles lol)1f606.png

You can check you devices and check what is not maxed out. Im pretty sure you a missing an upgrade which is your 1%.

3 hours ago, MeltedDreams1 said:

Yeah, i'm missing shock baton upgrades. Only this one is at level 1.

The shock upgrade is the skeleton guy. He moves to the coastal fortress 2nd floor which is one floor above the chest in that area. But make sure you purchase all his items first. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, PHtrishasy said:

The shock upgrade is the skeleton guy. He moves to the coastal fortress 2nd floor which is one floor above the chest in that area. But make sure you purchase all his items first. 

Yeah he disappeared after i bought all his keys on Joffre St. and i wouldn't have thought it was on Coastal. I'll try to find him later. ?

It's a pity many people are sleeping on this good game and it's hard to find any guides. Only few are talking about it.

Edited by MeltedDreams1

2 hours ago, salty_kambi said:

i cant find the key merchant after i bought 3 key, do someone remenber his spawn points?, i already checked coastal and arsenal (i never encountered him at these place)

@salty_kambi You need to purchase all of his stuff the first time. reach the final area of the map. He will spawn at the coastal fortress 2nd floor right side ledge, He will be in a barrel which you need to hit. Above the chest. He will give you the final shock upgrade for your device. Then he will respawn again at the main city.

Did anyone find out solution for this? I too have 99% completion and need the liberator trophy got all 100% on all collectibles and map so literally no clue what I need or where to sort it out! I also have 2 extra data discs left over after upgrading everything! 

Edited by ajhuk1979

I'm taking my time with this as I go through cause I'm routing a platinum speedrun and am reloading and testing stuff along the way.

I just got the Prison done and noticed if you leave without freeing the prisoners, they get freed anyway.

The problem is that one of the prisoners gives you a Skeleton Key if you free him, so what happens if you don't, does that Key just get added to his Store or is it MISSABLE?? I know he doesn't give it to you in Town, so that's why I figured it's either added to his store, appears near the cell, appears somewhere else or is MISSABLE.....

Also, another prisoner gives you a Plant Seed if you free him, I'm not sure if that is still there if you don't free him though. Is that a MISSABLE Plant Seed or does it remain in the cell or move to a store??

Edited by Optinooby

1 hour ago, Pelotedeneige said:

I have 100 % on every map and I am missing the EP and SP trophies. No items are appearing on the map. What is happening ? Did the game save my collectibles on the map but not on the stats when I died ? Is it impossible to get them back ? What a bunch of amateurs, really.

Have you got the ones for eating noodles a set amount of times? 

2 minutes ago, Pelotedeneige said:

Oh I thought the noodles only gave one of the fragment and not the other collectibles. Thank you very much for taking the time to answer me.

That’s ok! He should give you one EP one SP a poster and the mystery shard! You need to eat each dish a set amount of times though!! Now if only I can figure out why the liberator trophy isn’t triggering I’ll be happy!! ??

2 hours ago, Optinooby said:

I'm taking my time with this as I go through cause I'm routing a platinum speedrun and am reloading and testing stuff along the way.

I just got the Prison done and noticed if you leave without freeing the prisoners, they get freed anyway.

The problem is that one of the prisoners gives you a Skeleton Key if you free him, so what happens if you don't, does that Key just get added to his Store or is it MISSABLE?? I know he doesn't give it to you in Town, so that's why I figured it's either added to his store, appears near the cell, appears somewhere else or is MISSABLE.....

Also, another prisoner gives you a Plant Seed if you free him, I'm not sure if that is still there if you don't free him though. Is that a MISSABLE Plant Seed or does it remain in the cell or move to a store??

@Optinooby 

1. If you dont get the skeleton key. It will be added to the rat theif inventory for sale.

2. The plant seed will be there if you dont free pipple the npc because you will have the prison key with you in your inventory. You can come back anytime.