Does the Remastered LIS 1 and BTS have a trophy list

Jason-DFG

2 minutes ago, Stan Lee said:

They've been delayed to early next year, haven't they? Unless somebody around here is more in the know about that situation than I, my guess would be that we won't know for sure until closer to the release date

Oh that could be idk, because i hadn't bought it yet but i noticed they were listed in the ultimate edition so i was wondering didnt know they were delayed.

2 minutes ago, Stan Lee said:

They've been delayed to early next year, haven't they? Unless somebody around here is more in the know about that situation than I, my guess would be that we won't know for sure until closer to the release date

You're right. They released a statement a little while back saying they were delaying the remasters so they could concentrate on True Colors and get it out by the release date. Now, I don't know if they set a date yet for the remasters.

i love season one, and although i don't see the need to remaster LiS, i would play again just for that. if there is a new list, it would be great to platinum again ?

25 minutes ago, Stan Lee said:

on the psn store the remastered collection release date is 30/9/21

15 minutes ago, HondaHoe said:

That was when it was supposed to launch but it has been delayed to 2022, says so on Squeenix's site itself. Odd that isn't reflected on PSN.

On 9/10/2021 at 5:33 PM, HondaHoe said:

I know someone said they pushed it to 2022 which is correct but this date here is also the release date for the Wavelengths DLC for True Colors :) might be why its still mixed up on the store.

• 1 month later...

The remasters are supposed to be disc and physical.  If the remasters are just the same games with some better graphics, I'll skip it, finish reading the comics, and grab them when they're somewhere on clearance (I own both deluxe games digital & physical). Slightly better graphics won't motivate me.

To be honest, I’m not so sure. I played both games and from my perspective, if this is just a remaster or upgrade in graphics, I don’t think they’ll make a separate trophy stack. I know it’s too early to judge, but unless they suddenly announce a PS5 version of the games, I think the PS4 versions of the trophies will just be updated to reflect on the remastered versions rather than be classified as a different game (like the Mafia games and possibly the GTA trilogy coming in December). The only way these two games could be having a different stack is if they both get put into one trophy list rather than two separate ones on the PS4.

• 2 months later...

I share the same sentiment about skipping the Remasters if they don't have trophies. If I want to relive LIS1 and BTS I'd just have to redownload my PS4 versions.  What would be the point if it's just slightly improve graphics?  It's going to be out in 17 days according to some Twitter stan account and still no news on the new trophies if ever from over here. I would be disappointed if they didn't have any trophies to be honest... as if adding trophies would require DonTnoD Entertainment to part with an arm and a leg if they added some.  But let's also not forget Captain Spirit didn't have any trophies so there's a possibility that there might not be any.

I nearly pre-ordered this game on PSN, good thing they announced its delay on time.  Based on that the games should already have announced trophies before it was announced they were going to be delayed.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ArtMontef said:

I booted up PS5 and it started pre-loading remastered collection today. Tbh I even forgot I ordered this 1f914.png There is still no info on trophies? They both gave remastered in the title, so you would think the trophy list would be new too. 

Thank you for the reminder. I had the deluxe edition of true colours and got it with that version but forgot i could preload it already.

2 hours ago, ArtMontef said:

I booted up PS5 and it started pre-loading remastered collection today. Tbh I even forgot I ordered this 1f914.png There is still no info on trophies? They both gave remastered in the title, so you would think the trophy list would be new too. 

I could have sworn I bought the most expensive version of True Colours, but when I find the Remastered Collection in the store, it has a price tag, and I don’t see any option to preload a paid-for copy ?:hmm:

1 hour ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I could have sworn I bought the most expensive version of True Colours, but when I find the Remastered Collection in the store, it has a price tag, and I don’t see any option to preload a paid-for copy 1f61f.png:hmm:

I preordered the remasters separately, so I cannot help you with that unfortunately.

Eh, so basically we will have to wait one or two days before we see if there are any new trophies. 

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

If there is a PS5 specific version, it will have trophies but they won't sync until on or just before launch day. The PS4 version will either share the existing lists or get new ones but we won't know for sure, until someone downloads the collection and views the trophy lists.

So you're saying "it will or it won't" :v it only has ps4 version. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArtMontef said:

I preordered the remasters separately, so I cannot help you with that unfortunately.

Eh, so basically we will have to wait one or two days before we see if there are any new trophies. 

So you're saying "it will or it won't" :v it only has ps4 version. 

If there's only a PS4 version of this remaster, then it can go either way when it comes to the trophy list(s) but we won't know for sure until launch day. If launch day comes and no new lists appear, it means the collection shares the existing ones for each game.

• Like 1