Jason-DFG

Does the Remastered LIS 1 and BTS have a trophy list

18 posts in this topic

I was curious if the remastered versions of the 2 LIS games had a seperate trophy list. since theyre included in the ultimate edition

They've been delayed to early next year, haven't they? Unless somebody around here is more in the know about that situation than I, my guess would be that we won't know for sure until closer to the release date

2 minutes ago, Stan Lee said:

They've been delayed to early next year, haven't they? Unless somebody around here is more in the know about that situation than I, my guess would be that we won't know for sure until closer to the release date

Oh that could be idk, because i hadn't bought it yet but i noticed they were listed in the ultimate edition so i was wondering didnt know they were delayed.

2 minutes ago, Stan Lee said:

You're right. They released a statement a little while back saying they were delaying the remasters so they could concentrate on True Colors and get it out by the release date. Now, I don't know if they set a date yet for the remasters.

i love season one, and although i don't see the need to remaster LiS, i would play again just for that. if there is a new list, it would be great to platinum again 🥰

25 minutes ago, Stan Lee said:

on the psn store the remastered collection release date is 30/9/21

15 minutes ago, HondaHoe said:

That was when it was supposed to launch but it has been delayed to 2022, says so on Squeenix's site itself. Odd that isn't reflected on PSN.

22 minutes ago, Stan Lee said:

That was when it was supposed to launch but it has been delayed to 2022, says so on Squeenix's site itself. Odd that isn't reflected on PSN.

ah.. didn't know about this or the delay 

100% it will have a new list but i don't understand this, is there a remaster for the PS4 version only or is it for PS5 too? Very messy if it has remasters for PS5 too trophy wise, people will be able to platinum the first 2 games 6 times....Including the original 2 on PS4.

On 9/10/2021 at 5:33 PM, HondaHoe said:

I know someone said they pushed it to 2022 which is correct but this date here is also the release date for the Wavelengths DLC for True Colors :) might be why its still mixed up on the store.

1 minute ago, Beth Medusa said:

I know someone said they pushed it to 2022 which is correct but this date here is also the release date for the Wavelengths DLC for True Colors :) might be why its still mixed up on the store.

true colors is getting dlc? 😲

30 minutes ago, HondaHoe said:

true colors is getting dlc? 1f632.png

yes! Wavelengths starring Steph 

Just now, Beth Medusa said:

yes! Wavelengths starring Steph 

I bought the ultimate edition and did not know this lol. 

The PS preorder states only PS4 version, is there confirmation about PS5 ver? 

Also, was there any info if they have any plans for physical run? I love my discs and I put off buying it in hopes for physical release

The remasters are supposed to be disc and physical.  If the remasters are just the same games with some better graphics, I'll skip it, finish reading the comics, and grab them when they're somewhere on clearance (I own both deluxe games digital & physical). Slightly better graphics won't motivate me.

To be honest, I’m not so sure. I played both games and from my perspective, if this is just a remaster or upgrade in graphics, I don’t think they’ll make a separate trophy stack. I know it’s too early to judge, but unless they suddenly announce a PS5 version of the games, I think the PS4 versions of the trophies will just be updated to reflect on the remastered versions rather than be classified as a different game (like the Mafia games and possibly the GTA trilogy coming in December). The only way these two games could be having a different stack is if they both get put into one trophy list rather than two separate ones on the PS4.

I sure hope so. I bought the upgraded version of the game for 20 dollars more specifically to plat those two games again