Doctor Doom's Wall of Platinums

Doom

:eyebrow: I try to please. Well, mostly myself, but since it's there for everyone to see I'm glad it looks cool

I actually wanted that section of the post to look differently, so I'l probably work on it again sometime in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

This one was slightly better on PC (unofficial fixes and more stable).

Still a good one to play for RPG lovers.

:platinum: 110 :platinum:

The Ultimate Reward

1L4e8877.png

Dragon Age: Origins

Edited by Doctor Doom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm back with something new!

Or old... since the image is the same as the previous game...

Well the fire is slightly different, but doesn't make me go "wow" tbh.

:platinum: 115 :platinum:

The Dark Soul

1Ld82352.png

Dark Souls II

Edited by Doctor Doom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Possibly one of the best checklists I have seen in a long time, some excellent work on those games! I especially like the whole 'series' section. Keep up the great work! :)

Thanks!

Gonna update with AC IV plat in very short time. I have already got the plat, but I want to finish Freedom Cry DLC before moving on!

Congratulations, very nice collection.

Those cases with yellow stickers are steelbooks?

Oh those? No the silvery ones with the yellow block are Platinum Collection games. You know, re-releases of games that are considered classics.

• Like 1

Thanks!

Gonna update with AC IV plat in very short time. I have already got the plat, but I want to finish Freedom Cry DLC before moving on!

Nice, I've just finished Freedom Cry last night. Just need to free a few more slaves for the 100%. Don't get your hopes up for the DLC though it's mediocre. Base game is a lot better imo:)  

Wow Doc. I am impressed. Looking at your list, I feel like I have been lazy with mine. You have put a lot of work into this checklist and it shows. very nice. I like the series section as well. I wouldn't know where to begin to categorize my plats like you have yours. Good job!

Wow Doc. I am impressed. Looking at your list, I feel like I have been lazy with mine. You have put a lot of work into this checklist and it shows. very nice. I like the series section as well. I wouldn't know where to begin to categorize my plats like you have yours. Good job!

:blush:

I like my series section too. So much in fact that I had to merge the plat icons in fewer images to reduce the strain I was imposing on the forum whenever I pressed the edit button (it took so long to load the edit box lol, too many images).

Mixed feelings about this one

While I liked a lot being all stealthy and kleptomaniac, the game is indeed technically bad and rather unstable (read it as prone to crashing).

:platinum: 118 :platinum:

Man of Steal

1L578163.png

Thief

Edited by Doctor Doom