Doctor Doom's Wall of Platinums

Doom

Ok, many will probably never like this kind of game but I actually liked it a lot.

It almost feel like an evolution of the old point and click adventures. The only shortcoming is that it's a bit too easy to beat, and maybe a little short.

:platinum: 119 :platinum:

Moving On

1L09924a.png

Murdered: Soul Suspect

Edited by Doctor Doom

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:platinum: 126 :platinum:

Full Moon
1Lca3c1e.png
The Wolf Among Us

As usual too short and well, I miss the times when you actually had to use a bit of brain to solve situations like in the old style games TellTale made, like Back to the Future, Monkey Island and Sam & Max.

Edited by Doctor Doom

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome checklist, very original :yay:. Could you tell me why Watch_Dogs sucks so much? Because you don't explain why.

Let's see.

1-Side missions are virtually all identical and without context, but most of all meaningless;

2-Story is boring;

3-Main character is boring;

4-The hacking is a mere "press :square: to do shit" where shit is just using a camera or exploding something;

5-The game does his best to force you to use weapons in confrontations. Even if you want to hack your way through, most of the times after 2-3 hacking distractions everyone goes into high alert;

6-You are out for vengeance because your niece got killed, but you can pretty much go all out killing and robbing people without remorse (no matter if it's criminals, police or civilians);

7-If you do try your best not to kill, you reach a certain mission where the objective is a plain "kill everyone" just as a ploy to bring in the main character emo side about killing people;

8-Some kinds of side missions make my brain fart. "Steal the data without killing anyone" and when you complete your primary object it always changes to "evade the enemies or kill them all". WTF, I had to stealth my ass in here, just to kill them all when going out?

9-80% of the game is about driving. So many side missions about moving cars around that you could call the game Watch_Dogs: Car Valet Simulator.

10-And driving physics is just bad. So bad that it's impossible not to kill countless civilians while escaping the police or tailing someone for a mission;

• Like 1

Let's see.

1-Side missions are virtually all identical and without context, but most of all meaningless;

2-Story is boring;

3-Main character is boring;

4-The hacking is a mere "press :square: to do shit" where shit is just using a camera or exploding something;

5-The game does his best to force you to use weapons in confrontations. Even if you want to hack your way through, most of the times after 2-3 hacking distractions everyone goes into high alert;

6-You are out for vengeance because your niece got killed, but you can pretty much go all out killing and robbing people without remorse (no matter if it's criminals, police or civilians);

7-If you do try your best not to kill, you reach a certain mission where the objective is a plain "kill everyone" just as a ploy to bring in the main character emo side about killing people;

8-Some kinds of side missions make my brain fart. "Steal the data without killing anyone" and when you complete your primary object it always changes to "evade the enemies or kill them all". WTF, I had to stealth my ass in here, just to kill them all when going out?

9-80% of the game is about driving. So many side missions about moving cars around that you could call the game Watch_Dogs: Car Valet Simulator.

10-And driving physics is just bad. So bad that it's impossible not to kill countless civilians while escaping the police or tailing someone for a mission;

LOL :lol:, ok thnx for clarifying.

:platinum: 136 :platinum:

Number Nine Ticket
1L12c265.png
Grim Fandango Remastered

The game is sill cool as when it was first released (1998, I think).
I'm a bit disappointed by the port because it's still a bit clunky and the trophies are really boring.
Was hoping to get something when solving puzzles, not for chatting around.

Edited by Doctor Doom