Doctor Doom's Wall of Platinums

Doom

Congrats on Platting Grim Fandango, I hear the port is sadly a step down from the original, with glitches galore (here's hoping for a patch). Still, at some point I must get that (and play it like it's 1998 again)  :awesome:  

Mafia II in worst 3 games ever? I enjoyed it quite a bit, although Joe's Adventures DLC belongs in a trash bin. Infuriating experience, that was.

Very impressive work overall, your list has always been a sight for sore eyes  :yay:

:platinum: 137 :platinum:

I'm the boss
1L5f31d7.png
Of Orcs And Men

Very nice action rpg. Not particularly polished, but still very entertaining.
And hey, it doesn't happen very often to play an Orc and a Goblin bent on a plan to destroy the human empire that's enslaving the greenskin.
If you aim for the plat, Extreme difficulty will pose quite a challenge!

Edited by Doctor Doom

:platinum: 138 :platinum:

All the trophies
1Lf1516d.png
Styx: Master of Shadows

Prequel game of Of Orcs And Men, it's about the past adventures of the goblin Styx.
This time around it's a stealth game, and I love my stealth games :holy:
The levels are quite big and fun to explore, the game feels engaging and more lively than other stealth games.
Not as good as Dishonored, but with a more content and satisfaction than most full price AAA games.

Edited by Doctor Doom

:platinum: 139 :platinum:

Scorched Savior
1L91f1dc.png
Saints Row: Gat out of Hell

Nothing much to say. Same as the previous iterations of Saints Row, but with almost not plot.
Lots of wacky side activities and crazy weapons and powers.

Edited by Doctor Doom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:awesome:

Thanks guys.

You keep earning awesome plat, after awesome plat. I'm very impressed DocDoom   B). Also quite informative, I was interested in Styx, but now I know it's a prequel, I'm gonna seek out the sequel as well.   :)

I, sadly, removed the "series progression" section because it was getting way too big :( Too many images, the page was getting super slow...

:hmm: I could make it fully textual though :hmm:

:awesome:

Thanks guys.

I, sadly, removed the "series progression" section because it was getting way too big :( Too many images, the page was getting super slow...

:hmm: I could make it fully textual though :hmm:

Up to you, probably best to do it in text or hide the images in a spoiler. Totally up to you ^^

Congrats on Shadow of Mordor. That sounds like a fun game. I am thinking of playing Rogue as one of my final new games on my PS3. Is it worth it?

Also, I am thinking of changing up the format of my checklist to something that resembles your to make easier to view, Can you PM me or something and tell me how you put the images so close together?

Congrats on Shadow of Mordor. That sounds like a fun game. I am thinking of playing Rogue as one of my final new games on my PS3. Is it worth it?

It's entertaining. The game mechanics are very similar to AC IV, but the story seems a bit lacking in my opinion. Still, surely miles ahead of AC Unity.

Nice work on platinum #144. I admit to not, knowing all that much about the Lego games, though I assume they mostly follow the movie plots, with comedic elements in there too. Though they have a good reputation as fun games, so I hope you had fun with this one DocDoom ^^

:platinum: 146 :platinum:

Validation
1L33acbe.png
Ether One

Can't decide if it's a masterpiece plagued by bugs (though the last update seems it fixes most, if not all, problems), or if it's just garbage.

Edited by Doctor Doom

:platinum: 147 :platinum:

The Old Blood master
1Lea1bbc.png
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

Not much different from the Wolfenstein: The New Order, but hey, "more of the same" is welcome when the mix of ingredients is just that good :awesome:

Edited by Doctor Doom