PS Vita - List of All Stacking Games

Ryan Industries

Great work, a lot of useful info there.

Don't know if this should be part of your list but "BlazBlue Chronophantasma Extend" has a JP stack that seems to be Digital only, will link the trophy lists...

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3704-blazblue-chronophantasma-extend/

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3521-blazblue-chronophantasma-extend

• Like 3

8 hours ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Great work, a lot of useful info there.

Don't know if this should be part of your list but "BlazBlue Chronophantasma Extend" has a JP stack that seems to be Digital only, will link the trophy lists...

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3704-blazblue-chronophantasma-extend/

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3521-blazblue-chronophantasma-extend

I'll add it. Thank you. 

7 hours ago, AvengedEvil said:

2064 is WW and JP, not EU and NA. Otherwise great list! 1f44d.png

Thanks. I have no idea why I put EU, NA. 

• Like 1

Also a note RE Sometimes You games. They have confirmed cross-buy doesn't work retrospectively. For instance I bought Bucket Knight before the announcement you speak of so I cannot access the Vita version or re-buy it on that account.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, RDT1 said:

Also a note RE Sometimes You games. They have confirmed cross-buy doesn't work retrospectively. For instance I bought Bucket Knight before the announcement you speak of so I cannot access the Vita version or re-buy it on that account.

It's in the Notes.

Notes:

●  August 20, 2021: 31 Sometimes You titles are now cross-buys (you need to purchase the PS4 version to receive the PS Vita version, not vice-versa). They are not retroactive.

I bought Vasilis after the announcement on the PS Vita and didn't get the PS4 version, so I also added that you have to buy the PS4 version.

• Like 1

On 9/11/2021 at 0:21 AM, FallenRyan said:

Quell Memento - (HK, WW)

Just a note. There is a Chinese version, but it's not syncable. I've contacted the devs before, but they said they can't do anything about it, since their contract with the Chinese publishers has ended. But great thread! Are you planning to make threads for PS4/PS5 -- or dive into the great, big world of PS3 trophysets? It's always great to see how in-depth you've gone into researching all these games, though I'm sure that Senran Bon Appetit game caused the most headache. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Just a note. There is a Chinese version, but it's not syncable. I've contacted the devs before, but they said they can't do anything about it, since their contract with the Chinese publishers has ended. But great thread! Are you planning to make threads for PS4/PS5 -- or dive into the great, big world of PS3 trophysets? It's always great to see how in-depth you've gone into researching all these games, though I'm sure that Senran Bon Appetit game caused the most headache. 

I'll add that to the notes, thanks. Also thanks for pointing out Senran Kagura Bon Appetit!. Pasting all the games from the spreadsheet messed up the formatting, so I had to manually fix each one, I now see I skipped it. I also hated how the bullet points made weird gaps, so I just made my own.

I'll be doing a PS5 thread next, since it will only take me about 1-2 hours to put together. PS4 is probably end of the year/new year. Don't know if I'll bother with PS3, maybe once I have the others up, it will motivate me to do one. I like to do in-depth research so someone can look at this list and not have any questions, lol. 

1 minute ago, SnowxSakura said:

Spelling error on Shinobido 2 as Shinonido

Thanks. Will fix it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FallenRyan said:

I'll be doing a PS5 thread next, since it will only take me about 1-2 hours to put together. PS4 is probably end of the year/new year. Don't know if I'll bother with PS3, maybe once I have the others up, it will motivate me to do one. I like to do in-depth research so someone can look at this list and not have any questions, lol. 

Yeah, it's fantastic, especially with how neat and organized your spreadsheets are. I think a good amount of people will get a lot of us out of your threads, especially ones who like to stack games. I'm sure PS4 takes the longest, since several games are tricky to figure out, like Kingdom Come Deliverance, Bloodstained, Blasphemous, etc. PS3 might not get as much attention, seeing how dead it is, but never know, it might give people a chance to look into hidden gems. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Just to confirm that Freedom Wars can be plat fully offline, using Ad Hoc. I did it with the japanese version after the servers closure. Not possible to mix japanese and WW region cartridges when playing Ad Hoc anyway. I do not know for the AS version because I can't find it anywhere.

Edited by Morghal
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Atelier Rorona Plus - (WW, JP)

新・ロロナのアトリエ はじまりの物語〜アーランドの錬金術士〜 (JP)

Atelier Totori Plus - (WW, JP)

トトリのアトリエ Plus 〜アーランドの錬金術士2〜 (JP)

Atelier Meruru Plus - (WW, JP)

メルルのアトリエ Plus 〜アーランドの錬金術士3〜 (JP)

• Like 1