Threedom - Missing Card?

Twoflowers

I had same problem last night. Not leaving Threedom until I know where this card is. Did you find a resolution to this? A real pain that the game has no level select for clearing up at the end of the game (confirmed by devs to a tweet of mine). So need all done in one playthrough. Don't think any trophies associated to the card collection but as I'm not 100% sure, I want to clear up all levels before proceeding

• Like 1

Think this might be bugged, or the total cards displayed is higher than the real amount given through character interactions. I'm at the same point and just gave up and moved on to fourdom

I already missed a page in a previous chapter before realizing you have to get all in on go, so I'll have to replay again anyway and it might be fixed by then. 

They need chapter select for collectibles. 

6 hours ago, UNL1KELYH3RO said:

I had same problem last night. Not leaving Threedom until I know where this card is. Did you find a resolution to this? A real pain that the game has no level select for clearing up at the end of the game (confirmed by devs to a tweet of mine). So need all done in one playthrough. Don't think any trophies associated to the card collection but as I'm not 100% sure, I want to clear up all levels before proceeding

I didn't find it and continued my playthrough. Seems Like it's not needed for platinum since you can buy all cards from manny dex (got the trophy after buying all cards from him) and the ones in the level weren't special anyways.

Yeah i literally left the game at the point where you gotta board the gondola. Haven't touched it today waiting for your news. But I'll just fire up again tomorrow and move on. Yeah level select in a game like this is a must and it doesn't do a great job at telling you there is no option to go back at the endgame. This is my 2nd playthrough. 1st I got to Threedom but missed a card in Twotown as just couldn't find it. then found out the hard way by asking devs if could go back and they said you can't as they didn't have enough time to put that in and prioritised polishing the game over adding that feature. I'm glad I raided it with them as I think it will be the beginning of a big issue a lot of people will have. I like to avoid guides on my 1st playthough and then clear up using them (if needed after). So far with Random i haven't needed any but I find myself needing to check youtube if I'm worried the game will progress and I haven't got what I need and that's a shame. Kinda takes out of the experience a bit. All in all a good game though. I'm enjoying it. 

• 2 weeks later...

The missing card in Threedom can be obtained in Sixtopia where at the end of the game you will get 7/8 cards in Threedom and get the missing card when finding the Shadowman in the prison cell.

I got the platinum in 2 wallthroughs missing the first 2 pages in Onecroft and had to replay the entire game again, although it is a little repetitive I found that by changing card decks I can play the game a little differently and still enjoy this game for a 2nd time.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

The last card reward in Threedom is a dialog reward from the Count. When you talk to him, keep pestering him to give you the reward before you find Shmoo. Eventually he'll relent and give you the finger. When you return Shmoo to him later, he'll reward you with a card instead of the finger, since he already gave it to you.

It's super easy to miss, and not actually required for the platinum, so I wouldn't bother going back for it.

• Like 2