SegIsHollywood

This Is Sparta! Trophy

25 posts in this topic

So I have been playing NBA for quite some time, we're talking like 8 years now with heavy hours of online,

I just wanted to warn some of you more casual players, the trophy "This Is Sparta!" is going to be a tough one. 

I would recommend doing this trophy ASAP however, because for those of you who know MyTeam you will know about how interesting it can be late year when all the amazing cards come out and people start to get bailed.

But with all said defence seems to be MASSIVELY improved this year so tho its tough i think it is possible,

If anyone has any tips to bring into this please leave bellow as i think it will massively help us all out :)

Has anyone tried getting into lobbies with bots in triple threat this year? Last year I played a lot of triple threat online for fun, and I would run one emerald + 2 bronzes. About 80% of the time I would run into a bot that would just do the same predictable play every time, meaning I won a lot of games 21-0 or 21-3. The rest of the time it was usually fellow cheesers that I could easily beat, albeit not so decisively.

If that method again works for this year, I think this trophy won't be bad at all. I don't have the game yet so can't check :P

I definitely do not expect to see bots in draft mode so that trophy will still pose a challenge to newer players.

9 minutes ago, Andrea9281 said:

Has anyone tried getting into lobbies with bots in triple threat this year? Last year I played a lot of triple threat online for fun, and I would run one emerald + 2 bronzes. About 80% of the time I would run into a bot that would just do the same predictable play every time, meaning I won a lot of games 21-0 or 21-3. The rest of the time it was usually fellow cheesers that I could easily beat, albeit not so decisively.

If that method again works for this year, I think this trophy won't be bad at all. I don't have the game yet so can't check :P

I definitely do not expect to see bots in draft mode so that trophy will still pose a challenge to newer players.

Nah man, if u havent heard they removed bronze and silvers from the game, i tried earlier and i finished all 10 with 21 point remaining so it is possible

also in regards of draft its really easy, i got the trophy earlier, player base over there is very casual, got lots of rage quits real fast

I won a game and it still gave me 21 points.....

1 minute ago, grimydawg___ said:

I won a game and it still gave me 21 points.....

its so bugged man, someone rage quit against me earlier and i lost 21 for it

1 minute ago, SegIsHollywood said:

its so bugged man, someone rage quit against me earlier and i lost 21 for it

Sigh.  What players you use?  

2 minutes ago, grimydawg___ said:

Sigh.  What players you use?  

atm, trae ruby evo, emerald larry nance jr and emerald jaren jackson,

I was thinking about maybe using dame, cade and lamelo, but they all very expensive atm

just a heads up,

Line up cheesing does work, when i used 2 rubys and a saphire i played 2 full ruby teams,

Lower that to 1 ruby 2 emeralds i match emeralds and saphires

35 minutes ago, SegIsHollywood said:

just a heads up,

Line up cheesing does work, when i used 2 rubys and a saphire i played 2 full ruby teams,

Lower that to 1 ruby 2 emeralds i match emeralds and saphires

You sure?  I have no ruby players and I've gone against amythest players.....

1 minute ago, grimydawg___ said:

You sure?  I have no ruby players and I've gone against amythest players.....

yea i believe i was mistaken, its such random match making, cheesing works for 1 game then u play an insane team, i think its not even skill based.

I think im at the point where i might have to write this trophy and plat off like this aint worth the stress when people hit 4 whites a game etc

5 minutes ago, SegIsHollywood said:

yea i believe i was mistaken, its such random match making, cheesing works for 1 game then u play an insane team, i think its not even skill based.

I think im at the point where i might have to write this trophy and plat off like this aint worth the stress when people hit 4 whites a game etc

I wouldn't worry about it.  In more upset about people quitting and I'M getting 21 points on my board....

Just now, grimydawg___ said:

I wouldn't worry about it.  In more upset about people quitting and I'M getting 21 points on my board....

Yea thats true, tbh im just happy that the game is good (gameplay wise) idk about you but i think its the best 2k we've had in a long time and they have no intention to patch gameplay :)

23 minutes ago, SegIsHollywood said:

Yea thats true, tbh im just happy that the game is good (gameplay wise) idk about you but i think its the best 2k we've had in a long time and they have no intention to patch gameplay :)

Yeah, this is best one since 2K19.  I'm beating scrubs with the Cavs 😂😂😂😂

Any tips found yet... I am struggling don't know how you're only meant to let 7.5 points in a game.

3 hours ago, TrilogyHQ_TTV said:

Any tips found yet... I am struggling don't know how you're only meant to let 7.5 points in a game.

please if you have anyone has any that would be great, it wouldnt be so bad but considering im using sapphires and emeralds then you go up against free agent cards or against diamonds this going to be ridiculous.

5 hours ago, TrilogyHQ_TTV said:

2 hours ago, Yo_Its_DLOADING said:

please if you have anyone has any that would be great, it wouldnt be so bad but considering im using sapphires and emeralds then you go up against free agent cards or against diamonds this going to be ridiculous.

Honestly, its partially RNG dont forget that, thats gonna be the biggest problem here, all it takes is for one really good player and bang thats 21 points down the drain

Hey guys. Damn, this TTO is completely insane and senseless. Any chance they will change the mode or even the trophy? Because otherwise the only thing is to wait until 2k23 comes out and there will be no one online. For now only three users were able to get it, I would like to ask them how they managed to get 7 points (good or bad) in 10 games. 😶

You have to be good and it's RNG.  I made. Person quit twice and it gave me 21 points despite the win.

8 hours ago, MakkutheCrazy said:

Hey guys. Damn, this TTO is completely insane and senseless. Any chance they will change the mode or even the trophy? Because otherwise the only thing is to wait until 2k23 comes out and there will be no one online. For now only three users were able to get it, I would like to ask them how they managed to get 7 points (good or bad) in 10 games. 1f636.png

7 hours ago, grimydawg___ said:

You have to be good and it's RNG.  I made. Person quit twice and it gave me 21 points despite the win.

now people have got it i doubt they will change it.

I don't think so either.  You have to essentially blow people out 21-10 to be able to get the max ball drops.  There have been YouTube who've even gone 50-0 and it's trouble.  I can win maybe 90% of my games, but that doesn't matter. 

I did a ten game run with 19 points to go.  It's definitely possible.  I just hate the fact that all it takes it one close game.

8 hours ago, grimydawg___ said:

I did a ten game run with 19 points to go.  It's definitely possible.  I just hate the fact that all it takes it one close game.

the first day i had a run with 22 points to go, i agree its possible but its a god hell trophy, the thing that annoys me about this mode most is they literally punish you even if you win

I got lucky when I was stuck at the loading screen at 70% multiple times made others quit the game with me losing no points. Last 2-3 games I used Free Agents cards

15 hours ago, x_MrYAYA_x said:

Im in Texas anyone know if this trophy is region based or if you tried it being located in a similar region? 

The matchmaking for online is region based.  You'll be matched with other folks within the same states.  I live in Georgia.  So, generally I match up against folks in Florida, Georgia and Alabama.