can you enable HITMAN 1 contect with physical copy??

Maor44

3 minutes ago, TugaSonic said:

Any version works as long as you have all 7 episodes (which the Physical version has)

how is this gonna work do i need to have the HITMAN 1 disc inside the whole time or what?

also are you speaking from experience?

i'm only asking because someone will come over tonight to sell it for me

but if it not gonna work i'll want to cancel before it is too late 

Edited by Maor44

2 minutes ago, Maor44 said:

how is this gonna work do i need to have the HITMAN 1 disc inside the whole time or what?

I had it digital and downloaded all hitman 1 episodes. Then I had to boot the game and somewhere to the right there was an option to unlock hitman 1 content in hitman 2. Just select that option and follow up the next steps. I can't remember what exactly happened, but I think it went to the store to buy something for free.

Some say it's not needed to download everything and that just the first episode/part is sufficient.

Edited by Kolm

7 minutes ago, Maor44 said:

Boot HITMAN 1 (with latest patch) and access it's in-game store. Look for the GOTY Legacy Pack (or regular Legacy Pack if you don't have the GOTY version) which should be free and redeem it. Once done you don't need HITMAN 1 anymore, just boot HITMAN 2 check it's in-game store and as long as it detects you own the Legacy Pack it should give you access to the HITMAN 1 levels.

Edited by TugaSonic

53 minutes ago, TugaSonic said:

Boot HITMAN 1 (with latest patch) and access it's in-game store. Look for the GOTY Legacy Pack (or regular Legacy Pack if you don't have the GOTY version) which should be free and redeem it. Once done you don't need HITMAN 1 anymore, just boot HITMAN 2 check it's in-game store and as long as it detects you own the Legacy Pack it should give you access to the HITMAN 1 levels.

Wait? I'll send you a pm to verify something.