Trophy Guide

Flynnerigan

7 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Are you playing on PS4? You'll change your mind if you are.

Everything is about synergy and playing with the same team.  If you're selfish and only do the missions you need, you're going to find the game much harder.  Sometimes you need to compromise and help others to get the missions they need done so that they return the favour.  If you look at how many people have beaten the campaign on insane and the time stamps almost all of that have just bounced around different teams to get their missions done.  Personally sticking with the same team and helping each other out is without a doubt the best way to get it done.  Jumping from group to group maybe faster in some cases, but it can also be a nitemare to find people that know the mission, know their roles, know where/when to use abilities and consumables.

I don't think I've played a game like this in a long time where most people's attitudes is f**k everyone else and bail as soon as they've got their missions out the way.

Trophy guide cleared up a couple queries I had with the game, like what counts as an electrical kill and what's classed as an elite enemy. The post-game results screen refers to them as "specials" so I had a horrible feeling that only the red ones were going to count for the 2000.

Whilst I am enjoying the game, the amount of bugged trophies is just a little offputting. Every patch seems to fix one and then break another. However, the devs are aware of it and do seem to be a bit more proactive at informing people about stuff than other companies so I've got a bit of faith in them.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, jason_trixta said:

No its not.

Yes it is. It is utterly broken in every way.  And dont tell anyone about "getting good". Thats NOT gonna Work with this game in the last two difficultys. 

Every game must be doable alone or with Friends or randoms in some kind of a way without glitching...

Ill played now quiet some time auf they must respec extrem and Insane in some kind way.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, jason_trixta said:

Everything is about synergy and playing with the same team.  If you're selfish and only do the missions you need, you're going to find the game much harder.  Sometimes you need to compromise and help others to get the missions they need done so that they return the favour.  If you look at how many people have beaten the campaign on insane and the time stamps almost all of that have just bounced around different teams to get their missions done.  Personally sticking with the same team and helping each other out is without a doubt the best way to get it done.  Jumping from group to group maybe faster in some cases, but it can also be a nitemare to find people that know the mission, know their roles, know where/when to use abilities and consumables.

I don't think I've played a game like this in a long time where most people's attitudes is f**k everyone else and bail as soon as they've got their missions out the way.

Dude, did you read my post? It was only one sentence long...

You have PS5 version, you don't have it on PS4. The framerate on PS4 is terrible.

Imagine everything you just said, and then doing it on 30fps (if you're lucky since it usually is about 20fps during high tension action)

9 hours ago, ZandatsuRising said:

And dont tell anyone about "getting good". Thats NOT gonna Work with this game in the last two difficultys.

Yeah getting good also requires that the game "getting good".

Imagine if you were playing Ikuraga trying to dodge all the bullets in bullet hell and then every now and again you suffered from slowdown, at random and then suddenly you lose control, oh you're dead.

That would make a very hard game, very impossible.

Once the screen is full of aliens, and effects, and about 6 turrets because everyone puts them on the ground because you need all the firepower you can get. The game plays at 10fps and it's almost impossible to play well. I sometimes get random 1-3 seconds where I think the game has crashed but actually it's just doing garbage collection/loading in the next area.

I want a compatibility option so I can turn off all the effects and run in 720p, Killing Floor 2 also runs in UnrealEngine (although likely an earlier version)

If Killing Floor 2 can do 60fps on PS4 then I am sure Aliens Fireteam can AT LEAST do a solid 30fps.

Let me make all the marines run in PS2 graphics, the walls can be flat textures for all I care. Just make a consistent and playable framerate so I can aim at enemies that have triple health and do triple damage. If Resident Evil Revelations can do a solid 30fps on PS3. This game has no excuses.

I need to have full access to the controls in front of me AT ALL TIMES. If you're gonna make a hard and challenging game, make sure it fucking works properly!!

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 1

Real talk, this game is difficulty to the point of needing exploits just to finish the highest difficulty.

That's not the way it's meant to be. Either we're getting OP weapons or a god-tier kit at the end of the season, or they'll need to heavily re-balance the difficulty.

Edited by Helyx
  • Like 3

Another advantage of PS5 is that you can glitch a 4 player coop,

I can easily imagine how much easier it would be having a 4th person, I mean that's 33% more firepower and also an extra class to share effects around the team.

Now doubt that will get patched before they bother to fix the game.

• Like 1

It’s defiantly doable on Ps5.  You have to have a solid 3 player team.  The thing is always run back to an area before and funnel the aliens to you. You need to make sure you have the pump shotgun with you.  A gunner, tech, and recon are the three we run with.  Use overclock when the big guys get close to you and also when the green spitter guys spawn in front or behind you.  Aways communicate with your team is a big key on the harder difficulties.  If you have more questions, I’m happy to help with those.